Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention (36426 Views)

Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court / Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano / Lady Whose Brother Was Kidnapped In Zamfara Curses Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by naijamerican: 10:54am On Jun 08, 2022
SoNature:
Nigerians are not ready to fix their shithole yet.

This. When these fools elect thiefinbu and the country falls further into despair, no one will feel sorry for these foolish Nigerians. So pathetic
Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by sylva1(m): 10:54am On Jun 08, 2022
Buhari simply didn't want to do just that. He had all the paraphenelia and influence to achieve it. Obasanjo went all out and made Yar'adua president. Same Nigeria, same democracy!

ManMountain:

As a President, unless you can convince the majority of the Governors to be on the same page with you, either by forceful coercion or patronage inducement, you are on your own as president.

In our democracy, the governors are the most influential political bloc
Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by omoiyalayi(m): 10:56am On Jun 08, 2022
themes009:
Modified

Ok. Back to the Apc convention

The only repeating name over and over again is Tinubu. For sure his the winner

I dedicate this front page to my mom who passes away on 2/06/2022 which happens to be her birthday
R.I.P MOM, I love you but God loves you more

May God grant her soul eternal rest and may He (God) grant you fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by Latakia(f): 10:59am On Jun 08, 2022
Sunnyski:

Shut up that smelly Agege gutter you call mouth.
A prostitut* doesn't talk where men gather
Sorry I can feel your pain, sorrow and frustration. Runaway tribe grin
Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by galaxi(m): 11:00am On Jun 08, 2022
Yes he was and that made him confident.

NwaIdeato:
Smart guy,he knew that APC was in Asiwaju's agbada already and didn't bother attending the charade for the highest bidders, I heard from reliable sources that he was actually Buhari's anointed candidate if the consensus had been considered.

It's time for Nwajiuba, Ogbonnaya Onu and Umahi to join Labor party and bring their wealth of experience to support Obi.
Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by duro4chang(m): 11:02am On Jun 08, 2022
Japa
Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by VEHINTOLAR: 11:02am On Jun 08, 2022
themes009:
Modified

I dedicate this front page to my mom who passes away on 2/06/2022 which happens to be her birthday

May your mum' soul continue to rest in perfect peace,amen. Please,accept my heartfelt condolences.

Jagaban is coasting home to victory for sure !
Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by africanman85: 11:03am On Jun 08, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Igbos are not ready to be President based on non cohesiveness and no clear leadership

No one has been able to rally the igbos like Odumegwu Ojukwu
Ewu
Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by Safyqueen: 11:04am On Jun 08, 2022
themes009:
Modified

I don't know you but for the fact that you love your mother and also siding Tinubu in this race shows you are a blessed person.
Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by Iamthoney(m): 11:06am On Jun 08, 2022
Baba was absent cos he’s prolly been settled by at least two of the top aspirants that was why he went MIA
Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by Softmirror: 11:07am On Jun 08, 2022
Latakia:
Like Ojukwu like Cownu Igbo people always run away from the battlefield whenever the heat is on them grin

Don't worry he will run to Labour Party.
Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by Sunnyski: 11:08am On Jun 08, 2022
Latakia:

Shut up your smelly pus*y
Are the entire Skull miners better then the South East?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by mymadam(m): 11:29am On Jun 08, 2022
seunmsg:

Mumu talk. He must be very stupid to have paid N100million and resigned his ministerial position to contest for president not on his own popularity but on the believe that he will be the anointed consensus candidate.

Someone who can’t even win his home state for the party want the president to impose him as the party’s presidential candidate despite his unpopularity. Is that how democracy works? Nonsense.

Ignore his type please. The anointed one my foot. When the going gets tough (and rough), the tough get going. As simple as ABC!
Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by Insectkiller: 11:38am On Jun 08, 2022
Mtcheeew

Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by Mrnairalandd: 11:41am On Jun 08, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Igbos are not ready to be President based on non cohesiveness and no clear leadership

No one has been able to rally the igbos like Odumegwu Ojukwu

Let me tell you the truth about that Ojukwu part, anybody can rally Igbos together as long as the person is hate-personified like most Igbos. If the main objective of that person is all about hate towards the Yorubas and the North, trust me, the Igbos ll jump on it.

If you want Igbos to rally around you as their leader, just propagate lies and hates towards other tribes while you tell the Igbos how wealthy and innovative and god-fearing they are; make them feel they r the only tribe with brains, trust me, they ll follow you till death.

1 Like

Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by splashbaby(m): 11:49am On Jun 08, 2022
slickbak:
Those men doings oppress your brother cry
Oppressed totally...The cowardice of this people are on another level all together.

1 Like

Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 08, 2022
Good riddance these lazy professors think politicis is academic, its very practical, if you ve never been involved you wont succeed, PHds wont help.

Ask Commissioner and Ayade.

There is nothing academic about Nigerian Politics. Those with Phds have so far proven to be very incompetent and a disgrace.

We dont need Profs again, wont more proof ? Look at the ASUU strike.
Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by splashbaby(m): 11:52am On Jun 08, 2022
Mrnairalandd:

Let me tell you the truth about that Ojukwu part, anybody can rally Igbos together as long as the person is hate-personified like most Igbos. If the main objective of that person is all about hate towards the Yorubas and the North, trust me, the Igbos ll jump on it.

If you want Igbos to rally around you as their leader, just propagate lies and hates towards other tribes while you tell the Igbos how wealthy and innovative and god-fearing they are; make them feel they r the only tribe with brains, trust me, they ll follow you till death.
They are confused... I am still shock that they are getting their PVC to vote Obi to become president of Nigeria when they use all their energy supporting Biafra and suddenly they love Nigeria. Nobody will trust them.
Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by Omodua(m): 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
seunmsg:

Mumu talk. He must be very stupid to have paid N100million and resigned his ministerial position to contest for president not on his own popularity but on the believe that he will be the anointed consensus candidate.

Someone who can’t even win his home state for the party want the president to impose him as the party’s presidential candidate despite his unpopularity. Is that how democracy works? Nonsense.
Address the issues raised. Not the messenger.
Don't be blighted by ethnic bigotry. The man is right. So much injustice in the polity. Our federalism is a warped one.
Take note.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by buckeyemedia: 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mrnairalandd:

Absolute senseless talk from a naive Peasant.
Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by Str8talk21: 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2022
From what I can understand from all d shenanigans being demonstrated by the Northern Oligarchs, it can be likened to d point of which winning elections in Nigeria is all about majority, even when we have imbeciles, nonentities, misfits campaigning and I want to ask, " are d SE & SS regions whose resources are being pillage to run dis country just there to act as follow-follow people in a country where virtually all d negative indices of a failed state is prevalent in the North that always claim they are born to rule or is d presidency of Nigeria all about SW and NW? And talking about equity and what you are bringing to the table, what's d Northern and Southwest regions bringing to the revenue of the country that they r claiming it's their right to claim d presidency of Nigeria? Is this not nauseating? The sooner, SE & SS regions begin to be more resilient and resolve to take their destiny in their hands they will continue to be considered as second fiddle.
Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by buckeyemedia: 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2022
Omodua:
Address the issues raised. Not the messenger.
Don't be blighted by ethnic bigotry. The man is right. So much injustice in the polity. Our federalism is a warped one.
Take note.
Don’t mind them hypocrite Nigerian youths, the same ones that were crying see how they killed us like chickens & farm animals @ the Lekki Toll gate, are the same mumus praising Bola Tinubu today.

I rest my case.
Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by Nongovernmental: 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
Don't waste your precious time online reading just reading news.

Learn to Invest in Yourself Digitally and Cryptographically.

Read the thread below:

The Best Investment is On Yourself:

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step/2

The 6-6-6 Coins Report:

As Analysed by The Maildrops Portal:

With the Revolotto coin already shooting 1134.65% within the last 24 hours; we are all ahead in good profits with Our Bullish Coins Selection.

However;

Since we are still losing momentum on the other coins, we have to calculate Net Profit from the Profit and Losses of All The Coins Selection which we made.

Mathematically;

- 1.62 + 0.13 - 10.38 -41.74 -16.87 + 18.32 + 1.13 + 1134.65 - 25.95 - 14.60 = 1,043.07%

So;

Financially;

If you had invested $1 on each of the Bullish Coins; you would have invested $12 in total; and by now you would be sitting on a profit of $10.4307.

In the same vein, If you had invested $1 on each of the Bullish Coins; you would have invested $120 in total; and by now you would be sitting on a profit of $104.307.

Right Now;
All Profits can be locked by converting Profits into Stable Coins as We Hold These Coins Further for More Profitable Outcome.

We Roll On.

The 10dollars Maildrops Portal.

The Best Investment is On Yourself: Learn How To Invest in Cryptocurrencies - The Credible, Profitable and Ultimate Ways.

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step/2

Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by moradeke42109: 12:11pm On Jun 08, 2022
Those men doings oppress your brother Those men doings oppress your brother ...
Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by themes009(m): 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
Psoul:

I got what you said up here, but you still need to work on your grammar.

We are all learners.

I use Grammarly app, the app also corrects what you said up there if you check very well, you will notice what am talking about
Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by Latakia(f): 12:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
Sunnyski:

Shut up your smelly pus*y
Are the entire Skull miners better then the South East?
Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by Latakia(f): 12:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
Softmirror:

Don't worry he will run to Labour Party.
And automatically become a labourer grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by placeofallure(f): 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2022
themes009:
Modified

Awwww! Sorry.

May the soul of the departed through the mercy of our Lord find eternal rest.
Re: Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention by baretalk: 1:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
Every tribe and party is guilty of money politics in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism / Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos / Boko Haram Throws Maiduguri Into Darkness Again, Blows Up Power Tower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.