Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,723 members, 7,831,297 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her (32755 Views)

Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape / Lagos Orders Popular Bishop's Prosecution For Raping Pastor / Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by foreverproduct: 10:55am On Jun 09, 2022
This is what happens when pple fear their pastors more than God himself! How can a pastor ask u to remove your clothes that he's testing you??. Must you be in that house with him? Must you even attend that particular church?? Pls let's fear God and not man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by sharpwriter(m): 10:58am On Jun 09, 2022
powerhouse3:
Now this story look made up but

I want people to know that religion hypnotized is real

My neighbors,a married lady always invited me for a church program,.. which I declined,so for sometime I discovered she's no longer attending the prophetic church Which she told me lies all the solutions of the world problem..

So one day I ask her why she's no longer attending the church,and she told me that the prophet prophesy that the are lesbian in the church and they should not be ashamed to come out

Then her friend went out and the prophet now invite the lady for special prayer in his house which the lady went and narrate how she got into it,..how she lack accomodations and the lady that squat her in her house introduce her into it...
And the prophet slept with the girl telling her that's the only way to get cured....now if that's not religious hypnotized what's it?

I'm also not saying the lady story is right though,I'm only saying that some people, majority which are woman are gullible...

And
You are right jare... Many people don't understand. Afterall It is about shaking in fear before the "anointed" man of God who is seen as an epitome of power and spirituality whose authority mustn't be questioned. grin
Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by PrinceMajestic: 10:58am On Jun 09, 2022
africagiantnews:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/lagos-bishop-allegedly-rapes-female-pastor-twice-threatens-victim/%3famp
this dirty sex hungry bitch who made herself a sex slave to her pastor is fooling herself online for deal gone wrong. I always say it, these Nigerian girls are sex slaves to pastors and they're shameless about it. He magically disappeared your clothes off the 2nd time? An ordinary man tells you to strip naked and you did just like that? Of course you're among his sex slaves like 99% Christian Nigerian girls/women are to their criminal pastors. As an Atheist I hate Christians far more than I dislike Muslim violence. Christians are the most dumb, intolerant, hypocritical and disgusting group of people in Nigeria. If you are dating a Nigerian girl or married them have it in mind that their pastors have access to fhuck them anytime and collect whatever they want from them. You can only imagine how many people's wives Nigerian pastors are fhuckin right now

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by Hdhdhd(m): 10:59am On Jun 09, 2022
thesicilian:
All these transaction-gone-wrong folks, may you get rapes one day as well by an evil looking ugly man. And I mean that whether you're male or female.

God does not answer sinners prayer
Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by alizma: 11:03am On Jun 09, 2022
oz4real83:
After the "first rape", she still offered herself for the "second rape" again. Like somebody already said above, it looks like a case of transaction gone wrong.
Even their audio conversation have a kind of mutual tone to fornicate.
Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by philus66(m): 11:04am On Jun 09, 2022
Lista14:
You were asked to remove your clothes without him being your husband and you did?
That is the part I don't understand, you just removed your clothes because somebody told you so. Maybe he used something on her

Madam, you have been doing it with him period. Maybe something went wrong somewhere and you decided to come up with this. Who am I to judge. Until we hear from the aƧcused.
Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 09, 2022
This is why I say religion is our problem, What man will ask a grown woman who calls herself a pastor (More like ashawo) to strip naked and she complied.

This has definitely been going on for time, the only reason the hoe is shouting rape is because bishop didnt keep his promise of the rewards of sleeping with him.

Religion; Man made laws to control people, it is not spirituality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by lomprico(m): 11:06am On Jun 09, 2022
Brainwashed fools!
Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by Okobola146: 11:08am On Jun 09, 2022
Raped twice on two different occasions. That one is no longer a rape case, she enjoyed the first one and went back for more
Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by esosuo: 11:08am On Jun 09, 2022
Failed secret relationship gone wrong , rapped more than once by same person , story get k-leg
Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 09, 2022
Passionate888:
Lies. They had consensual sex, now that the idiot bishop might have reneged on his konji promises, she wants to blackmail him.

Vagina people sef

Spot on! Thats it! These women sleep around with people's husbands and cry wolf when they dont get what was promised to them for sleeping with pastor.

They get perks like flashy cars, posh apartments and even husbands , guess its worth the risk attimes.

Lesson: Dont marry a church girl recommended by a pastor, he is just passing the girl he ( he has so well) used onto you.
Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 09, 2022
For those of you yet to marry beware of girls highly recommended by your local pastor, at times these girls have been sleeping with pastors all their lives and way to compensate them is to pass them onto unsuspecting guys in the church who are looking for live partners.

The marriage to these girls will be disastrous cos the pastors will still be sleeping with them only now under the cover of a married woman.

The girls will never respect you as a man but will only do what pastor ordered.
Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by CheapHomes1: 11:18am On Jun 09, 2022
immortalmortal:
It's not like i am doubting it happened o. But you got raped the first time and you still went back the second time to be raped again?

That's absolutely the part I don't understand

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by MrBroke(m): 11:20am On Jun 09, 2022
Na dem dem grin
Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by STENON(f): 11:23am On Jun 09, 2022
Wahala be like Bicycle shocked
Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by Wande22(m): 11:23am On Jun 09, 2022
Passionate888:
Lies. They had consensual sex, now that the idiot bishop might have reneged on his konji promises, she wants to blackmail him.

Vagina people sef
In the words of falseprophet1 of Nairaland
Thou art seen well Son

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by 2rez: 11:25am On Jun 09, 2022
Fugazi.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:25am On Jun 09, 2022
The accused and the accuser are both mad angry

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by SugarGirl44(f): 11:33am On Jun 09, 2022
Haykinx98:
What is this woman cooking grin
Someone asked you to take off your clothes the first and second time and you gladly did,Then you come out to accuse him of rape

Those women fear their pastors more than they fear the God that created the.

They will do absolutely anything their pastor asks them to do.
Their gulibilty is out of this world.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by Ubanz: 11:35am On Jun 09, 2022
Rubbish story, ur bishop asked you to UnCloth and u did. He raped u 2 x you didn't learn a lesson from the first rape?
Anyway ur church is ur cult.
Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by Danniedpastor(m): 11:36am On Jun 09, 2022
Aforxzy:
How can a grown woman allow herself to be deceived like this because of religion. A pastor asked you to remove your cloth and you foolishly obeyed then went back again and again even after being raped.. Are you okay like this?. You should have left his church and reported the idiot the very first time.

This pastor should be dealt with as well. You deceive your followers and rape them. Not one, not two. He should be castrated.
Gullible follower everywhere.

Such case is not new to me because I've been privileged to handle such issues.
You know, this ladies always believe that the first attempt was a demonic attack on the man of God. Lines like "I don't know what came over me. The enemies against me want to destroy the work of God in mY hand". So, they feel compelled to help "papa" to pray against the devil. At the end,it happens again and the circle continues till they have sense.

A lot of rubbish is going on in the church thus days.
Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by UCHIHAmask: 11:43am On Jun 09, 2022
This story is bullcrap! Total trash.

This ain't no rape,i don't believe someone can be that stupid and gullible as described in her account,if there was a wrong deal between the two then,she isn't wise enough to cook up a convincing allegation.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by lordprogress: 11:43am On Jun 09, 2022
I don't know how people think about religion how can your pastor take your clothes off and you willingly did. why are we brainwashed by this religion thing to the extent your pastor can tell you to do anything and you do.
Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by tianshie(m): 11:45am On Jun 09, 2022
jeff1993:
Something Fishy smelling here

Transaction gone wrong ...... Each side has a story to tell

If na your sister will you say this?
Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by lolu2019: 11:47am On Jun 09, 2022
Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by Crvrider: 11:50am On Jun 09, 2022
immortalmortal:
It's not like i am doubting it happened o. But you got raped the first time and you still went back the second time to be raped again?

As far as this sun is concerned there's nothing new under it. Na for Ghana here we see pastor dey shave girls privates for inside church. Abi na the one when him bath them for altar without clothes on? Another one when shock me was when I watched a pastor dip himself inside drum filled with water...shoes on...clothes on then begin dey administer one cup each for his members to drink...
Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by sonofElElyon: 11:55am On Jun 09, 2022
immortalmortal:

Obviously she's weak minded and idolised the pastor
Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by Funflipper: 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
immortalmortal:

Of course it is possible. The same way sheeples hand their hard earned money over to their daddy g.o's every sunday.
Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by Funflipper: 12:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
sonofElElyon:

Obviously she's weak minded and idolised the pastor

Those are the perfect characteristics of their preferred victims.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
This is pure rubbish transaction gone awful
HE TOLD TO STRIP YOU STRIP FIRST TIME AND yu COM BAK SECOND ROund without bringin witness to strip again. Are yu a stripper or female pastor See, all these pentecostal small churches dey like trendin for wrong reasons. THIS IS SACRILEDGE. STOP DOING THIS RUBBISH INSIDE CHURCH FOLD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obituary Of 2 Sisters, Aged 11 & 7 Killed By Armed Robbers While Traveling / Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend / South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.