Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,634 members, 7,851,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:48 PM

Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) (94045 Views)

Buhari Endorses Umar Ganduje For 2nd Term In Kano State / Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian / APC Presidential Primaries: Umar Ganduje Spotted On Queue To Cast His Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) by Alsenora: 6:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
Lols, please calm down. Don't loathe fellow human based on his looks. We don't create ourselves...besides beauty is in the eye of the beholder...the one in Ghana is hardly any different
Assetinvestor:
Two ugly, dirty looking, old and sick people? I would rather denounce Nigeria and take up Ghanain citizenship than to accept such disgusting pair as my leaders.

Spits!!!
Re: Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) by ofuonyebi: 6:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
CHE! ATIFKU IS FINISHED
KANOS VOTE IS OVER 2MILLION
AND GANDUJE CAN SWALLOW ALL THE VOTES FOR JAGABAN

PDP IS A FAILURE ALWAYS WITH ATIKU
hOW CAN A NOTHERNERN BUHHARI FINISH 8-SOLID YRS
AND YOU THINK THE SOUTH CAN BE SO FOOLISH TO VOTE ANOTHER FULANI AS PRESIDENT

THE QUESTION IS, IS THE NIGERIA NATION PROJECT NOT FOR ALL OF US?

BET ME PDP WITH ATIFKU, HAS SHOT THEMSELVES AGAIN IN THEIR LEGS!

WELCOME PRESIGENT JAGABAM TO BE!!
Re: Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) by ufuosman(m): 6:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
Let's see who party will pick
Re: Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) by ufotunang: 6:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
2 old men to rule nigeria,... nawaoooo
Re: Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) by Tamakay(m): 6:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
Wrong political calculation. A Muslim-Muslim ticket cannot work. Forget about Tinubu. The North has deceive the south again. Atiku Abubakar is ur next president. The Northern politicians are wiser than us. They will deplete Tinubu's money and still vote for their brother Atiku

1 Like

Re: Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) by Jungleluv5: 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
Lori irọ
Re: Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
One is seriously sick peeing and pooing on him self the other one has sleeping sickness grin

In the other news both are head slammers shocked

1 Like

Re: Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) by abbey621(m): 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
adamumar522:

When did that one happen in Kano pls?

I'm talking about the North has a whole. From the 1990s to now. Not one single justice by Northern Christians. In fact the only man with balls to ever seek justice was a Muslim named Abacha, he made sure the culprits were exterminated. My question remains, una fit shout for political relevance but what happened to fighting for those who lost their lives?
Re: Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) by derecho(m): 6:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
You can make you point without calling his father.

That said,
Why is it convenient to only cherrypick the bad side of the U.S and not other good sides?
Mandate2023:

Why ur papa no contest......president of the United state is older than dis ppl nah
Re: Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) by Adekunle300: 6:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
I think Bola Tinubu will take Muslim as his vice he will definitely choose for Christian has vice!
Re: Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) by Segxydube: 6:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
Oplomo:
I urge tinubu to pick ganduje as VP. He will make a good running mate. grin

For a muslim/muslim ticket??
Re: Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) by Karnice600: 6:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
Slynation:
You mean two thieves?? Just see the faces of those you want Nigeria to present on Global settings when meeting held abroad ain't an avenue for showcasing masquerades

Lmao! This guy is heartless. Chai
Re: Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) by derecho(m): 6:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
If he likes let him choose Buhari or Gumi
Re: Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) by Oplomo: 6:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
Segxydube:

For a muslim/muslim ticket??

Yes. APC will have a muslim/muslim ticket. grin
Re: Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) by Karnice600: 6:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mandate2023:

Why ur papa no contest......president of the United state is older than dis ppl nah
True. He come even get sense pass the two of them combined x 10
Re: Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) by Nnamaka1: 6:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Whoever becomes his vice won't change the fact that Nigeria will ever get better undecided

All these politicians are after their own personal interest.

They don't really care about us angry

The real question is- Do we even care about ourselves?
Re: Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) by Cool83(m): 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
Oplomo:

Yes. APC will have a muslim/muslim ticket. grin
As if is the one that will nominate the vice
Re: Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) by aumeehn: 6:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
wowcatty:
Why not, Vp is only there to represent the president and don't make policy, so anyone can be his Vp. Yoruba don't care about religion and Tinubu is just like a Christian btw, a Muslim moderate, he goes to church with his wife. Tunde Bakare is a Muslim too with fulani father(Sanni Arewa) and is considered a Christian because he's a pastor.
Shut up!! There is nothing like moderate Muslim. Tinubu is not a muslim and is not marketable in the North. Secondly no Christian will vote for a party with muslim muslim ticket.

I am laughing so hard at the bold text! A Pastor who preaches the Gospel of Jesus is a muslim again!!

So Sani Arewa is a Fulani name hahaha Fulani we don suffer for Nigeria! Everybody want to claim fulani ancestry lol!

Babchir lawal is right sha! I wont talk much because Southerners are the majority on Social media, 2023 is not far now.

The likes of Ahmed Lawan Amaechi Rochas OUK Yahya Bello and alot of Apc governors will rather work for Atiku than work for Tinubu.
Wake up Nigeria is not APC. Mark my word, take a screenshot and save it. Tinubu is a walk over for Atiku.

Let me see how a Christian will represent a Muslim majority region and a ( fake muslim) representing a Christian majority region. SS and SE will gang up against Southwest while NE NC and NW are already in the bag!

2pm! Atiku will floor The Drug Baron!!

1 Like

Re: Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) by Emmacy001: 6:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
[quote author=JEWELofHELL666 post=113603164]What do you think? [/quot

It's high time we retire both APC AND PDP...
Get your pvc
Re: Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) by 90th: 7:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
Nigeria is finished����
Re: Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) by Oplomo: 7:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
Cool83:

As if is the one that will nominate the vice

Tinubu is picking is a Muslim northerner, better go to Naijabet and stake it.

I just bet N500,000 to win 1.2 million naira by next year that Atiku will win and Remi tinubu won't be first lady.

Go now and place your stake before the odds start dropping for those stakes. Atiku's stake are still higher but would soon start dropping when reality starts to set in. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) by harmony75: 7:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
Slynation:
You mean two thieves?? Just see the faces of those you want Nigeria to present on Global settings when meeting held abroad ain't an avenue for showcasing masquerades
Lolz ����
Re: Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) by Bbbw: 7:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
Oh
Re: Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) by Testimony1988(m): 7:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
Since he has denied fielding a Muslim Muslim ticket, why bringing that up now?
Re: Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) by Aklee4994(m): 7:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
I want him to make ikonjo iwela his running mate
Re: Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) by ObiaboAdoka(m): 7:39pm On Jun 08, 2022
If this news is true, Atiku will win 2023 election b4 12 noon.

1 Like

Re: Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) by Sannisege: 7:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
Buhari will pick the VP. Most likely Boss Mustapha
Re: Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) by naija4life247: 7:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:
What do you think?

Whatever you are smoking, stop it
Re: Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) by wowcatty: 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
I won't insult you because Seun Osewa has dedicated a bunch of mods to me alone to take down everything I post here, but the same mods won't see your insult.

Tinubu is not marketable just as he will not win Apc primaries, we have heard it all. If you say Tinubu is not a Muslim, it won't be a Muslim-Muslim ticket then when he picks anyone from the north as Vp.

Whether fulani or not Tunde Bakare's father is from Sokoto and Sanni Arewa is his name.

Overconfidence won't do it, you are entitled to only one vote. Even the people you pay to vote for you or your candidate, there's no way to know who they vote for, people will vote their conscience come 2023 after chopping your money.
aumeehn:

Shut up!! There is nothing like moderate Muslim. Tinubu is not a muslim and is not marketable in the North. Secondly no Christian will vote for a party with muslim muslim ticket.

I am laughing so hard at the bold text! A Pastor who preaches the Gospel of Jesus is a muslim again!!

So Sani Arewa is a Fulani name hahaha Fulani we don suffer for Nigeria! Everybody want to claim fulani ancestry lol!

Babchir lawal is right sha! I wont talk much because Southerners are the majority on Social media, 2023 is not far now.

The likes of Ahmed Lawan Amaechi Rochas OUK Yahya Bello and alot of Apc governors will rather work for Atiku than work for Tinubu.
Wake up Nigeria is not APC. Mark my word, take a screenshot and save it. Tinubu is a walk over for Atiku.

Let me see how a Christian will represent a Muslim majority region and a ( fake muslim) representing a Christian majority region. SS and SE will gang up against Southwest while NE NC and NW are already in the bag!

2pm! Atiku will floor The Drug Baron!!
Re: Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) by CyrilC: 7:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
Peter Obi. I will never vote Tinubu
Re: Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) by michoim(m): 7:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
Muslim-Muslim ticket not allowed...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Corper! Yusuf Buhari Undergoes NYSC In Abuja (Photos) / Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu Slumps And Dies / MC Oluomo Shared 8 Cars To His Loyal Staff To Mark His 100 Days In Office(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.