Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

JUST IN: Moment Tinubu Went Back To Greet Osinbajo After Skipping Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: Moment Tinubu Went Back To Greet Osinbajo After Skipping Him (4292 Views)

Worldwide Google Searches For Bola Tinubu Went 200% Times Higher- UberFacts / We Are Ahead - Osinbajo After APC Presidential Screening / Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN: Moment Tinubu Went Back To Greet Osinbajo After Skipping Him by doctoreugiagbe: 3:36pm On Jun 08, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFski0yylOo
Breaking News: Moment Tinubu Went Back To Greet Osinbajo After Skipping Him

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JUST IN: Moment Tinubu Went Back To Greet Osinbajo After Skipping Him by seunmsg(m): 3:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
The primary election is over and a winner has emerged. This is the time to reconcile and work together to ensure victory at the general election.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: JUST IN: Moment Tinubu Went Back To Greet Osinbajo After Skipping Him by LeoDeKing: 3:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
I just dey shame for Osinbajo.

See how he just yeye himself. grin

Even if Tinubu ends up not winning the general elections, Osinbajo is dead politically. angry

23 Likes 9 Shares

Re: JUST IN: Moment Tinubu Went Back To Greet Osinbajo After Skipping Him by LeoDeKing: 3:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
seunmsg:
The primary election is over and a winner has emerged. This is the time to reconcile and work together to ensure victory at the general election.
Gbamsolutely.

All Nigerians are strongly behind Asiwaju and victoria ascerta.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: JUST IN: Moment Tinubu Went Back To Greet Osinbajo After Skipping Him by Spandau: 4:07pm On Jun 08, 2022
seunmsg:

To holler your name de hungry me bad bad........

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUST IN: Moment Tinubu Went Back To Greet Osinbajo After Skipping Him by Aboki99(m): 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tinubu: Don't mind that traitor.

Gbajabiamila (or someone who looked like him): Sir did u forget to greet the VP? Please do, u are above that Sir, I beg!

Tinubu: Ok where is the inconsequential!?

Osinbajo [looking like a rain-beaten stray dog]: Congratulations, daddy.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: JUST IN: Moment Tinubu Went Back To Greet Osinbajo After Skipping Him by helinues: 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
Na so.

As an Omoluwabi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUST IN: Moment Tinubu Went Back To Greet Osinbajo After Skipping Him by Tradegood: 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2022
Aboki99:
Tinubu: Don't mind that traitor.

Gbajabiamila (or someone who looked like him): Sir did u forget to greet the VP? Please do, u are above that Sir, I beg!

Tinubu: Ok where is the inconsequential!?

Osinbajo [looking like a rain-beaten stray dog]: Congratulations, daddy.
Chai! People get mouth for this NL o lol

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JUST IN: Moment Tinubu Went Back To Greet Osinbajo After Skipping Him by hope4nigeria(m): 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Even if Tinubu ends up not winning the general elections, Osinbajo is dead politically. angry
oponun nie

55 Likes 15 Shares

Re: JUST IN: Moment Tinubu Went Back To Greet Osinbajo After Skipping Him by LuQuLuQu(m): 5:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
Thought Osinbajo wore white at the convention?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Moment Tinubu Went Back To Greet Osinbajo After Skipping Him by Lamasta(m): 5:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
LuQuLuQu:
Thought Osinbajo wore white at the convention?
Osinbajo left before the announcement of the result don't mind this yeye bloggers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Moment Tinubu Went Back To Greet Osinbajo After Skipping Him by Nyamuriflathead: 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Ahswearogod comrade grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Moment Tinubu Went Back To Greet Osinbajo After Skipping Him by ayomilore: 5:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Did he tell you is a politician. The guy may likely return to class as lecturer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Moment Tinubu Went Back To Greet Osinbajo After Skipping Him by sofiscatedmoron: 6:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
Yoruba people
Re: JUST IN: Moment Tinubu Went Back To Greet Osinbajo After Skipping Him by TYCO77: 6:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
LeoDeKing:

That should not give you concern after all Osinbajo is not a career politician.

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Moment Tinubu Went Back To Greet Osinbajo After Skipping Him by abokikhalifa: 7:33pm On Jun 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:

That won't erase the fact that Osinbanjo was once a VP. He will get paid for life.

5 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Moment Tinubu Went Back To Greet Osinbajo After Skipping Him by SarkinYarki: 7:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Are you God

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Moment Tinubu Went Back To Greet Osinbajo After Skipping Him by farem: 9:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s]I just dey shame for Osinbajo.

Even if Tinubu ends up not winning the general elections, Osinbajo is dead politically.[/s] angry

What the whole of your clan is praying to get close to. A global asset of no mean value.
If you know what we have in Osinbajo, you won't open your wisdom-deficient mouth to spew this.
From this moment onward (assuming he's no longer the VP), he will be a sought after in the global realm.
I know all I have written doesn't have a bearing to an MC-Oluomo-horizoned like you!

111 Likes 40 Shares

Re: JUST IN: Moment Tinubu Went Back To Greet Osinbajo After Skipping Him by Charmingrascal(m): 12:03am On Jun 09, 2022
Dear PYO you are indeed a man, I love your resilience.
You didn't allow yourself to be bullied out of the contest by Tinubu's sympathizers
You still remain my one and only STAR BOY!!

Dear Rotimi Amaechi God knows I love you so much right from when you were Rivers State Governor, I really wish I could meet you someday. Few people are complaining about you but you can never do any wrong in my eyes.
I believe that you can still become the President of Nigeria.
Try again some other time!!

Dear Jagaban of Borgu I really underestimated you and believed all the conspiracies.
Though I have known you to be a master strategist and an astute politician without any match in Nigeria political space at the moment.
Dear Jagaban I am so much sorry for undervaluing your potentials.
I was surprised today when an aboki mai bola (waste collector) that I told sai Atiku replied Sai Tinubu instead with so lovely smile on his face and excitement & exhilaration in his voice
Only God & not conspirators, could stop Tinubu from getting Presidency come 2023.
JAGABAN of Borgu, Olowori oko Oluremi, Ekun baba Seyi, Baba nla baba awon Okoro I respect you ooo!!

Henceforth, as an OMOLUABI you have my full support and without a dime I will preach your name all over.
If Nnmadi can support Obi his tribeman, no offense if I support Jagaban my tribeman.

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Moment Tinubu Went Back To Greet Osinbajo After Skipping Him by saintkeppy(m): 12:04am On Jun 09, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Gbamsolutely.

All Nigerians are strongly behind Asiwaju and victoria ascerta.

Don't generalize, speak for yourself
Re: JUST IN: Moment Tinubu Went Back To Greet Osinbajo After Skipping Him by Charmingrascal(m): 12:15am On Jun 09, 2022
saintkeppy:

Don't generalize, speak for yourself

Don't mind him, he forgot that all Nigerians can never be behind Jagaban.

But that doesn't stop him from winning anyways

Re: JUST IN: Moment Tinubu Went Back To Greet Osinbajo After Skipping Him by akingonline: 10:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
Osinbanjo worth should even be better appreciated now than before, he sacrificed his friendship for a good Nigeria, imagine the inspiring speech he gave at presidential primary night alone, it wouldn't have possible. Osinbanjo is not against Tinubu as it were he is for better Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Labour Party Mega Rally In Nasarawa State Was A Disaster / Fashola:-deception And Criminality At It's Highest||Lagosians wake up ! / Shocking Article On Nigerian Leaders,is There Any Amt Too Big For Them To Stea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.