Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,707 members, 7,844,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Buhari Helps Tinubu's Shaking Hands To Hold APC Flag (Photo, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Helps Tinubu's Shaking Hands To Hold APC Flag (Photo, Video) (4635 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Helps Tinubu To Climb The Step. (photo) / Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) / PDP Criticizes Buhari For Using FEC Chambers To Hold APC NEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Helps Tinubu's Shaking Hands To Hold APC Flag (Photo, Video) by immortalmortal: 12:07am On Jun 09, 2022
Even Buhari we are complaining about is more healthy than Tinubu. Na wa o. If dem go just gree Piro

1 Like

Re: Buhari Helps Tinubu's Shaking Hands To Hold APC Flag (Photo, Video) by Electrochemistry(m): 12:14am On Jun 09, 2022
It's highly unfortunate that all the two greatest patties can offer are the most notorious rogues in Nigeria. I just pray God will provide a way out of this cespit of a country.
Re: Buhari Helps Tinubu's Shaking Hands To Hold APC Flag (Photo, Video) by PericomaNwankwo: 2:26am On Jun 09, 2022
Interesting.
Re: Buhari Helps Tinubu's Shaking Hands To Hold APC Flag (Photo, Video) by NaijaFutbol: 3:19am On Jun 09, 2022
Flag bearer no fit bear small flag

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Helps Tinubu's Shaking Hands To Hold APC Flag (Photo, Video) by DKM123: 3:56am On Jun 09, 2022
All of a sudden, Buhari looks so able bodied and agile to me!!! Unbelievable! That's what happens when you are fielded with a far worse version than the previous!!!

Nigerians! Who dey do una this strong thing?! Tinubu is what you people could come up with!!! Kai! The south was given opportunity and a fragile old corrupt man whose wife helps to walk down the stairs is who you are rejoicing is representing you. Nigerians DESERVE what is coming to them.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Helps Tinubu's Shaking Hands To Hold APC Flag (Photo, Video) by Ekpeitit(m): 4:09am On Jun 09, 2022
Some people will end up using Sniper because of Tinubu.
Re: Buhari Helps Tinubu's Shaking Hands To Hold APC Flag (Photo, Video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:30am On Jun 09, 2022
Ekpeitit:
Some people will end up using Sniper because of Tinubu.
Patriots don't want another Buhari in Government

1 Like

Re: Buhari Helps Tinubu's Shaking Hands To Hold APC Flag (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 5:37am On Jun 09, 2022
Dear Daddy Jesus,

Rather for Tinubu to be president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria please Sir come blow the trumpet we have long be waiting for.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Helps Tinubu's Shaking Hands To Hold APC Flag (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 09, 2022
Tinubu London visit for medical tourism go be a routine check should he(God forbids) becomes the president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Helps Tinubu's Shaking Hands To Hold APC Flag (Photo, Video) by ChoCho54(f): 6:06am On Jun 09, 2022
Putinofrussia:
Tinubu has Perusian disease,Tinubu has peppermint disease.Una no dey tire ni?
Wailing is bad for the health..
Tinubu has Trinidad and Tobago disease.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Helps Tinubu's Shaking Hands To Hold APC Flag (Photo, Video) by ChoCho54(f): 6:11am On Jun 09, 2022
Bafanabafana peeping.

I can assure you he won't comment on this thread.
Re: Buhari Helps Tinubu's Shaking Hands To Hold APC Flag (Photo, Video) by zoputan89113: 7:25am On Jun 09, 2022
Nigerians are a special breed menNigerians are a special breed men...
Re: Buhari Helps Tinubu's Shaking Hands To Hold APC Flag (Photo, Video) by Ratuk: 7:52am On Jun 09, 2022
I will still say it again and again. It's not about tribe or supporting "our own"? Is he fit to rule? Is he likely to spend over half of his tenure abroad trying to stay alive? These are commonsensical questions we need to ask ourselves.

Think about this for a minute: your 20 year-old self was probably in school some 8 years ago and someone took over power. Today you can't say where your country is heading to. In 8 years, you'll be 36 and probably with kids. You'd tell them that, "Oh, we gave him power cos he's our own", is that what you plan on telling them? Because to us, it's that easy to had over power to someone but it's 4 to 8 years of our lives! "Can I risk the next 8 years of my life on he's my own or do I plan to give him power and then look for visa?" Where the hell are you running to? This economy was once as good as those places', why can't it return to its glory days? And the worst thing is that we go out there, we take a whole load of crap from the whites and we can't do nothing because we're in their country. I mean, what can you do?

I said "probably have kids" because if we don't get it right, some may never get to have kids. Before you scream "God forbid", think about the people that died in the Ondo church shooting. Hell, they may have been doing the "Pray for Nigeria in distress" prayer when it happened.

"Is this person I'm voting fit to handle my future and that of my children?"

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Helps Tinubu's Shaking Hands To Hold APC Flag (Photo, Video) by BafanaBafana: 7:55am On Jun 09, 2022
ChoCho54:
Bafanabafana peeping.

I can assure you he won't comment on this thread.
What in the history of me and you makes you think I'm a Tinubu supporter
Re: Buhari Helps Tinubu's Shaking Hands To Hold APC Flag (Photo, Video) by Nonexisting: 7:57am On Jun 09, 2022
We get whatever we wish on ourselves. As for me, I'm already doubling my hustle to cushion the effects of the next horrible 8years.
Re: Buhari Helps Tinubu's Shaking Hands To Hold APC Flag (Photo, Video) by DevilSignature: 8:02am On Jun 09, 2022
It's so sadden that a semi dead man who supposed to retire from active services is now groaning to to loot that nation wealth with his useless presidential ambition gimmicks
Re: Buhari Helps Tinubu's Shaking Hands To Hold APC Flag (Photo, Video) by lottomkyes200: 8:52am On Jun 09, 2022
adecz:
undecided

Tinubu and APC are basically finished.

The north have symbolically handed
a presidential chance to the south, now
they will go & ensure that Atiku wins.
Las las, power remains in the north .☑️☑️☑️

When it comes to politics, Arewa are
the Masters of the game . ✌️✌️✌️✌️ � �
Yo

your analysis is very correct a hausa Muslim does not see a Yoruba muslim as any different from an Igbo man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of How Gbenga Daniel Men Provoke Iyabo Obasanjo / Gbagada General Hospital-a Maternity Clinic Where Mothers Go To Die! / What D Heck Happened To Nigerian Vast Oil Resources?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.