Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

I Would Still Rate Obasanjo Ahead Of Tinubu In Terms Of National Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Would Still Rate Obasanjo Ahead Of Tinubu In Terms Of National Politics (575 Views)

Fayemi At 56: Roles He Played In Ekiti And National Politics / Adamu Song Says Atiku Is Only Strong In National Politics, Not In Adamawa / Amaechi Replies Peter Obi: I’m More Relevant In National Politics Than You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Still Rate Obasanjo Ahead Of Tinubu In Terms Of National Politics by LesbianBoy(m): 11:07pm On Jun 08, 2022
When it comes to local politics especially Lagos politics, i give it to tinubu. I mean, he has brainwashed lagosian and turned lagos to his personal property. But you see national politics? I would still rate obasanjo far ahead of tinubu. Forget all this hype around tinubu now. I see many people praising tinubu of his political expertise on national level bla bla bla.

Let me ask:

Where was this political expertise on a national level in 2007 and 2011 respectively?

Not only did obasanjo defeat tinubu in national politics those 2 times, he defeated him installing people who were practically unknown and had no political history or clout like that.

Tinubu was bragging the other day that he installed buhari. Mstchewwww........Buhari that was well known already and had even ruled us in the past. angry

Btw, the politics tinubu played in 2015 was very easy, as in nothing expert about it.

Now let me explain what he did.

Having lost in 2007 and 2011. The 2011 defeat especially really pained him because obasanjo used an unknown jonathan to defeat his candidate atiku who was from the north.

Having lost billions in those elections, tinubu was desperate. When jonathan started having problems in his tenure

Tinubu would have thought to himself one day while eat amala and ewedu and with the 2011 election result in one hand......

"This jonathan guy is having little problems, there is an opportunity here. Since Yorubas and hausas have a common enemy which is the igbos (who love this jonathan guy), and although yoruba and hausas are also lowkey enemy and don't trust themselves, why don't i become friends with the lesser enemy which is the hausas. i mean they have the numbers. With their numbers through buhari, mixed with my own supporters and then we can exaggerate the problem this jonathan guy is having and finally we can push the tribal war narrative, booom that should work".

And it worked! In summary he made that election a hausa and yoruba vs igbo war. Ofcourse the two tribes have the numbers and would win the igbos.

This explains why we became so divided after the infamous election.

See, the damage Tinubu did to this nation in 2015, it will take years infact, many of us and our kids would have been long gone before things are brought back to normal all because of his selfish desire to become president.

Lalasticlala

Re: I Would Still Rate Obasanjo Ahead Of Tinubu In Terms Of National Politics by LesbianBoy(m): 11:07pm On Jun 08, 2022
angry
Re: I Would Still Rate Obasanjo Ahead Of Tinubu In Terms Of National Politics by ArewaNorth: 11:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
Babangida, Abdussalamu and other Northern oligarchs revived the dead career and reputation of Obasanjo while Tinubu never succumbed to the so called king makers in Minna and Abeokuta. Tinubu is a self made character....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Would Still Rate Obasanjo Ahead Of Tinubu In Terms Of National Politics by Donshegxy10(m): 11:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
You are ignorant, ASIWAJU was playing regional politics, he was not interested in national politics then, everyone understand what happened during ribadu as his candidate, ASIWAJU deliberately sold out the south west election, he said his party is not ready.

If obasanjo was that popular and influential like you said, why can't he won Lagos from tinubu despite federal powers.....
Tinubu even went on to win back the south west state that was lost by AD.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Would Still Rate Obasanjo Ahead Of Tinubu In Terms Of National Politics by puremaker7(m): 11:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
LesbianBoy:
When it comes to local politics especially Lagos politics, i give it to tinubu. I mean, he has brainwashed lagosian and turned lagos to his personal property. But you see national politics? I would still rate obasanjo far ahead of tinubu. Forget all this hype around tinubu now. I see many people praising tinubu of his political expertise on national level bla bla bla.

Let me ask:

Where was this political expertise on a national level in 2007 and 2011 respectively?

Not only did obasanjo defeat tinubu in national politics those 2 times, he defeated him installing people who were practically unknown and had no political history or clout like that.

Tinubu was bragging the other day that he installed buhari. Mstchewwww........Buhari that was well known already and had even ruled us in the past. angry

Btw, the politics tinubu played in 2015 was very easy, as in nothing expert about it.

Having lost in 2007 and 2011. The 2011 defeat especially really pained him because obasanjo used an unknown jonathan to defeat his candidate atiku who was from the north.

Having lost billions in those elections, tinubu was desperate. When jonathan started having problems in his tenure

Tinubu would have thought to himself one day while eat amala and ewedu and with the 2011 election result in one hand......

"This jonathan guy is having little problems, there is an opportunity here. Since Yorubas and hausas have a common enemy which is the igbos who love this jonathan guy, and although yoruba and hausas are also lowkey enemy and don't trust themselves, why don't i become friends with the lesser enemy which is the hausas. i mean they have the numbers. With their numbers through buhari, mixed with my own supporters and then we can exaggerate the problem this jonathan guy is having and finally we can push the tribal war narrative and booom that should work".

And it worked! In summary he made that election a hausa and yoruba vs igbo war. Ofcourse the two tribes have the numbers and would win the igbos.

See, the damage Tinubu did to this nation in 2015, it will take years infact, many of us and our kids would have been long gone before things are brought back to normal all because of his selfish desire to become president.

Lalasticlala
wailing no dey tired unaa....
Yimmiri!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Still Rate Obasanjo Ahead Of Tinubu In Terms Of National Politics by haffaze777(m): 11:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
Nah so so cry dey happen since yesterday,who die?

5 Likes

Re: I Would Still Rate Obasanjo Ahead Of Tinubu In Terms Of National Politics by LesbianBoy(m): 11:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
puremaker7:
wailing no dey tired unaa....
Yimmiri!

E pain am! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Would Still Rate Obasanjo Ahead Of Tinubu In Terms Of National Politics by Balogunodua(m): 11:41pm On Jun 08, 2022
Rant of frustrated ipigi grin
Re: I Would Still Rate Obasanjo Ahead Of Tinubu In Terms Of National Politics by Mooh247: 11:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
cool

This people Na premium tears competition them dey do

The wailing this past 24hrs don too much

Re: I Would Still Rate Obasanjo Ahead Of Tinubu In Terms Of National Politics by puremaker7(m): 11:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
LesbianBoy:

E pain am! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
pain me Bawo, my candidate just won the primary...
Have taken more than 4 bottles of Heineken to celebrate this night..
You are the one in severe pain right now, your pain is forever.
Re: I Would Still Rate Obasanjo Ahead Of Tinubu In Terms Of National Politics by LesbianBoy(m): 11:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
ArewaNorth:
Babangida, Abdussalamu and other Northern oligarchs revived the dead career and reputation of Obasanjo while Tinubu never succumbed to the so called king makers in Minna and Abeokuta. Tinubu is a self made character....

What am i saying what are you saying?

Obasanjo was a man of his own and defeated your tinubu and his candidate WITHOUT USING THE HATRED AND TRIBALISM strategy. tongue
Re: I Would Still Rate Obasanjo Ahead Of Tinubu In Terms Of National Politics by LesbianBoy(m): 11:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
puremaker7:
pain me Bawo, my candidate just won the primary...
Have taken more than 4 bottles of Heineken to celebrate this night..
You are the one in severe pain right now, your pain is forever.

Please make the bottles 10. grin grin As far as your tribalistic ass is at the same risk to be fired by unknown gun men just like the igbos which you hate so much, as far as your ass will still still sleep without light like the igbos, na you dey severe pain o. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Would Still Rate Obasanjo Ahead Of Tinubu In Terms Of National Politics by puremaker7(m): 12:04am On Jun 09, 2022
LesbianBoy:

Please make the bottles 10. grin grin As far as your tribalistic ass is at the same risk to be fired by unknown gun men just like the igbos which you hate so much, as far as your ass will still still sleep without light like the igbos, na you dey severe pain o. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
wailing
Re: I Would Still Rate Obasanjo Ahead Of Tinubu In Terms Of National Politics by Pauldollars(m): 12:16am On Jun 09, 2022
Obasanjo has never been a politician. He is a military General. His foray into civilian politics was bestowed upon him by his fellow military Generals.

Tinubu is however a grassroot politician that has held the politics in the South West. He singlehandedly fought Obasanjo who had Federal power to retain Lagos and other states as AD, ACN and subsequent APC states
Re: I Would Still Rate Obasanjo Ahead Of Tinubu In Terms Of National Politics by apache22b: 12:30am On Jun 09, 2022
Now the Coast is Clear. I and my entire family, on Tinubu's Manhood we Stand .
Re: I Would Still Rate Obasanjo Ahead Of Tinubu In Terms Of National Politics by mikemodel24: 12:40am On Jun 09, 2022
Tinubu won with money they say.
I just asked one question, are there saints in Nigeria politics? Nigeria only need somebody who can play politics well; APGA has been ruling Anambra for 16 years, why has Anambra no turn to another Lagos with the biggest market sited there. with Tinubu vision for Lagos and the achievement so far.
we should understand that Nigeria doesn't need a saint or another Jonathan who let others mislead him. we need someone who has people obeying him, who understand politics and can also handle the economics as well. the issues now is Tinubu health. Atiku is good, Peter Obi has is qualities. with these three candidate in Nigeria next election I see Nigeria taking a new turn to greatness.

In my own view of PYO I see another Jonathan. politics is not a CEO position. you have to be rootless,cunning and be a great dictator. we will have a better Nigeria come next election
God help us all
Re: I Would Still Rate Obasanjo Ahead Of Tinubu In Terms Of National Politics by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:58am On Jun 09, 2022
Thread of losers and failures.

Walks out........

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Would Still Rate Obasanjo Ahead Of Tinubu In Terms Of National Politics by LesbianBoy(m): 8:38am On Jun 09, 2022
post=113620104:
Thread of losers and failures.

Walks out........

Hope the door hits your tribalistic ass while you walk out lipsrsealed
Re: I Would Still Rate Obasanjo Ahead Of Tinubu In Terms Of National Politics by LesbianBoy(m): 8:39am On Jun 09, 2022
Lalasticlala frontpage oooooo
Re: I Would Still Rate Obasanjo Ahead Of Tinubu In Terms Of National Politics by demmie1: 8:47am On Jun 09, 2022
LesbianBoy:

Let me ask:

"This jonathan guy is having little problems, there is an opportunity here. Since Yorubas and hausas have a common enemy which is the igbos (who love this jonathan guy), and although yoruba and hausas are also lowkey enemy and don't trust themselves, why don't i become friends with the lesser enemy which is the hausas. i mean they have the numbers. With their numbers through buhari, mixed with my own supporters and then we can exaggerate the problem this jonathan guy is having and finally we can push the tribal war narrative, booom that should work".

Lalasticlala

Omo Igbo analysis
Re: I Would Still Rate Obasanjo Ahead Of Tinubu In Terms Of National Politics by famouscargo4u: 8:49am On Jun 09, 2022
LesbianBoy:

Let me ask:

Lalasticlala

During OBJ regime, there was no election. What we had was selection with his hand-picked INEC chairy. Abel Guobadia and Maurice Iwu.
Re: I Would Still Rate Obasanjo Ahead Of Tinubu In Terms Of National Politics by ArewaNorth: 10:41am On Jun 09, 2022
LesbianBoy:

What am i saying what are you saying?

Obasanjo was a man of his own and defeated your tinubu and his candidate WITHOUT USING THE HATRED AND TRIBALISM strategy. tongue

U believe Obasanjo is a man of his own?
Go and learn history....

(1) (Reply)

BAT Movement 2023 (tinubu's Supporters Only) / 2023: Who Are Your Prefered Runing Mates And Why? / Election 2023: My Prediction. Peter Obi Will Win.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.