Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,084 members, 7,859,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:41 PM

SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force (18014 Views)

Can Tinubu And Atiku Get 25% Of The Votes In Rivers State? / Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? / If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force by Nonexisting: 9:08am On Jun 09, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
kiss All we need is someone who can raise Nigeria to greater heights, strengthen bonds of unity among us all,and repair the catastrophic damages done by the lifeless incumbent government. May God help him.
You are talking about good government when every wise person in this country is talking about dogged politicians. The youths are only interested in strong politicians and heavy money spenders. In the land of the wise, you and I who chose good leader over good politician may be the only few fools left bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force by Patriot9: 9:09am On Jun 09, 2022
alsudan:
Person way no fit Waka from state Box to podium to make statement with full force wan do campaign with full force.

Thiefnibu campaign train go Dey really funny, can’t wait to be entertained and las las he go still lose raise leg up.

Let’s see the miracle he will first perform in selecting his Vice since Muslim Muslim means he automatically loses before campaign and Muslim Christian means he loses the North.
Lol. They are not talking about physical force.
Re: SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force by seanwilliam(m): 9:12am On Jun 09, 2022
Mynd44:
Gbas gbos has started? These Tinubu people want even drink water drop cup first? Make everybody relax small and rest biko

Hello mod , a moniker voiceofthestre has wrongfully accused me of scamming him and he failed to prove it. I even created a thread on it, he’s bent on destroying my name .. pls help
Re: SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force by Sannisege: 9:18am On Jun 09, 2022
nony43:
I don’t think the North will like a Christian to be Tinubu’s VP. Let’s all see how it plays out. The next election will be a show of Cash cause Atiku is out in full force to throw all his cash to become the President he has wanted for over 20 years now and Jagaban is ready to fight dirty to become president as per king maker even. This one na clash of the cash cows.
if it’s cash for cash, then Tinubu will drown Atiku

1 Like

Re: SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force by Adexxi(m): 9:18am On Jun 09, 2022
You dey mad , SW have option, VP better than nothing , islamozing Nigeria not possible , muslim remain a terrorist,useless terrorist undecided
Biodun556:

Ibo people with their usual sentiment and trivialization.

Muslim Muslim ticket will fly with bright colours. All South western states have no choice but Tinubu. Many Northerners have no choice also
Re: SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force by Emola12(m): 9:18am On Jun 09, 2022
alsudan:
Person way no fit Waka from state Box to podium to make statement with full force wan do campaign with full force.

Thiefnibu campaign train go Dey really funny, can’t wait to be entertained and las las he go still lose raise leg up.

Let’s see the miracle he will first perform in selecting his Vice since Muslim Muslim means he automatically loses before campaign and Muslim Christian means he loses the North.
nah to Waka naim dey wan take do am
Re: SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force by Okobola146: 9:20am On Jun 09, 2022
Yinmu! The north go shock una
Re: SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force by Adexxi(m): 9:21am On Jun 09, 2022
Òdè na everybody go vote Tinubu 4 SW ,as matter of fact highest he could have in SW is 60%
Nisiw366:
olofo in tears. Many of you will be shot dead that day. Vote tinubu or go back to your sad yeast
Re: SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 09, 2022
Where are all those Yahoo yahoo pastor midgets and Rotimi amechi paid sponsors, where are all those Playmakers trying desperately to play a fast one putting lawan on the front row, I've always supported Tinubu from the D-Day, Tinubu and Atiku is not going to be keenly contested, Tinubu would beat Atiku cos he has so many factors working for him no, The zoning of presidency to the south, Realignment of northerners, And lastly and most importantly the Power of incumbency has a lot of play, He has all the cards no presidential aspirant has ever had in Nigerian elections, he would win by a Landslide victory!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force by Okobola146: 9:24am On Jun 09, 2022
Biodun556:

Ibo people with their usual sentiment and trivialization.

Muslim Muslim ticket will fly with bright colours. All South western states have no choice but Tinubu. Many Northerners have no choice also
muniru go fly your Muslim Muslim ticket and see if e no burn before it takes off. You Muslims are fokn too full of yourselves
Re: SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force by Yomit71(m): 9:24am On Jun 09, 2022
emmabosco:
Are you guys counting Peter obi out
Yes, pandora will come a distant fourth, mark my word.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force by KGREAT(m): 9:27am On Jun 09, 2022
Which one is SWAGA again. Nawao everybody wants to make money from Tinubu.
Re: SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force by Sannisege: 9:29am On Jun 09, 2022
Heathrow44:
Where are all those Yahoo yahoo pastor midgets and Rotimi amechi paid sponsors, where are all those Playmakers trying desperately to play a fast one putting lawan on the front row, I've always supported Tinubu from the D-Day, Tinubu and Atiku is not going to be keenly contested, Tinubu would beat Atiku cos he has so many factors working for him no, The zoning of presidency to the south, Realignment of northerners, And lastly and most importantly the Power of incumbency has a lot of play, He has all the cards no presidential aspirant has ever had in Nigerian elections, he would win by a Landslide victory!
True!
Re: SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force by Nisiw366: 9:32am On Jun 09, 2022
Adexxi:
Òdè na everybody go vote Tinubu 4 SW ,as matter of fact highest he could have in SW is 60%
Oloripelebe arindin ipobian in tears. Tinubu will win 90% of sw. E pain am
Re: SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force by begge: 9:36am On Jun 09, 2022
Do tinubu still on pampers?
Re: SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force by Trente: 9:37am On Jun 09, 2022
Tinubu and his minions are crayfishes when compared to Atiku. We will see how far bullion vans can influence a general election. Tinubu will need more a hundred bullion vans to buy a national election

Re: SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force by baretalk: 9:39am On Jun 09, 2022
Keep it on the wraps.
Re: SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force by sukar886: 9:43am On Jun 09, 2022
Noise makers , tinubu can't win.

Is between obi and atiku
Re: SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force by pharmaking: 9:45am On Jun 09, 2022
Jagaban. Heavyweight

Atiku. Middleweight

Kwankwaso. Lightweight

Peter Obi. No weight

Hear me children of hate, APC will coast to victory come next year.

PDP and NNPP will share northern votes

PDP will beat LP in south yeast blue, black and yellow.

Ask your Yoruba friends the meaning of Ashiwaju.

Re: SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force by Innocentboy007: 9:46am On Jun 09, 2022
I can see toll gate everywhere in Nigeria grin this have seen
Re: SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force by Victoronah1: 9:50am On Jun 09, 2022
EmzyT:

Honestly, I'm tired of gracing Nairaland and coming across stvpid comments from supposed "Adults" like you here undecided The same noise y'all were polluting the Forum with, that he, Tinubu will be beaten blue black at the Just concluded APC Primaries. But what later happened? undecided

After being disappointed and being sent home with your tails in between your legs, y'all are now out and now trying to use how he'll lose the upcoming Presidential Election to console yourselves. Why not wait for the deal day to come before you all would start Vibrating again like a dog on Heat?

Mr. Seun, please do well to create a “Block this User” Button in this Forum. Thank you! sad
tinubu that almost lost Lagos state grin grin grin in 2019 election against Atiku.
Re: SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force by propertyhunter1: 9:50am On Jun 09, 2022
EmzyT:

Honestly, I'm tired of gracing Nairaland and coming across stvpid comments from supposed "Adults" like you here undecided The same noise y'all were polluting the Forum with, that he, Tinubu will be beaten blue black at the Just concluded APC Primaries. But what later happened? undecided

After being disappointed and being sent home with your tails in between your legs, y'all are now out and now trying to use how he'll lose the upcoming Presidential Election to console yourselves. Why not wait for the deal day to come before you all would start Vibrating again like a dog on Heat?

Mr. Seun, please do well to create a “Block this User” Button in this Forum. Thank you! sad

Ignore him. He's a very toxic person and a serial loser. See the attached

Re: SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force by Omodua(m): 9:50am On Jun 09, 2022
bennybuhari:

https://independent.ng/swaga-asks-atiku-to-get-ready-says-tinubu-coming-with-full-force/
SWAGA has done a good job. At least, ensuring Tinubu clinch Presidential ticket. It's an achievement. But the presidential election is a different ball game. Securing the Presidency is not going to be easy because of primordial considerations. The northern governors supporting Tinubu, a Southerner, will play along the trajectory of northern presidency. So, they will ensure their brother, Atiku,wins and power comes back to North.
That's the problem at hand.
Re: SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force by Adexxi(m): 9:52am On Jun 09, 2022
Your father is ipobian, ori e ti daru
Nisiw366:
Oloripelebe arindin ipobian in tears. Tinubu will win 90% of sw. E pain am
Re: SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force by harmony75: 10:02am On Jun 09, 2022
What's Apc own with PDP shebi they're going 8years now with nothing to show. Instead of ancestor to start planning now it is PDP that's their problem?!
Re: SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force by afadi2410: 10:12am On Jun 09, 2022
emmabosco:
Are you guys counting Peter obi out

Peter who?
Re: SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force by blowjohn(m): 10:17am On Jun 09, 2022
Walkee:
you are the biggest consistent loser I've ever seen in my life. From Jonathan to Amaechi to Lawan. Anything you support ends in humiliating defeat. I will like to have your number so that you can help me predict football matches so I can play the direct opposite of what you predicted. At this point I'm sure if you predict Man City to beat Norwich, City will lose that match at least 4-0
You are a loser brother, get off Nairaland and go get a life.
You are not the guy you think you are

Omo

Re: SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force by Nisiw366: 10:20am On Jun 09, 2022
Adexxi:
Your father is ipobian, ori e ti daru
meth ipobian is angry
Re: SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force by cleverja: 10:23am On Jun 09, 2022

Re: SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force by cleverja: 10:25am On Jun 09, 2022
Obedient is Hope!

Re: SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force by Adexxi(m): 10:26am On Jun 09, 2022
I repeat your father , I'm a full blown Omo Oduduwa, Your father again and again . Omo osàn ni kó pónpón ba ìyá re embarassed
Nisiw366:
meth ipobian is angry
Re: SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force by Nisiw366: 10:30am On Jun 09, 2022
Adexxi:
I repeat your father , I'm a full blown Omo Oduduwa, Your father again and again . Omo osàn ni kó pónpón ba ìyá re embarassed
Olofo meth dey disguise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sample Letter Of Application For Permit To Use Tinted Glass In Nig...!!! / "APC Can't Remove Saraki Without Two-Third Majority" - Falana Says / Northern Elders Beg Buhari, Governors To Stop Harassment Of Fulanis, Cows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.