Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,023 members, 7,859,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:54 PM

SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force (18011 Views)

Can Tinubu And Atiku Get 25% Of The Votes In Rivers State? / Which South West States Can Obi And Atiku Get 25%? / If You Are A Yoruba And You Will Vote Atiku Get In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force by Adexxi(m): 10:47am On Jun 09, 2022
Your father will always disguise... Èfún Omo ide, èdì Omo alagogo òjé, ati èfún ati èdì erú olufe niwon se , beni erú olufe ko gbodo koun si olufe lenu . Èfún ko di oo edi ko mu poo.... Am I still mkpurumiri addict Erú lásálásán yi cheesy
Nisiw366:
Olofo meth dey disguise
Re: SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force by Nisiw366: 10:52am On Jun 09, 2022
Adexxi:
Your father will always disguise... Èfún Omo ide, èdì Omo alagogo òjé, ati èfún ati èdì erú olufe niwon se , beni erú olufe ko gbodo koun si olufe lenu . Èfún ko di oo edi ko mu poo.... Am I still mkpurumiri addict Erú lásálásán yi cheesy
Oloriburuku alayebaje omo ale jatijati meth ipobian dey disguise
Re: SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force by Liebermantic: 10:56am On Jun 09, 2022
Nisiw366:
olofo in tears. Many of you will be shot dead that day. Vote tinubu or go back to your sad yeast
Tinubu can't get 55% votes..If he gets 1.5M, another of his opponent will get 1.3M votes.
Re: SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force by PointZerom: 11:17am On Jun 09, 2022
EmzyT:

Honestly, I'm tired of gracing Nairaland and coming across stvpid comments from supposed "Adults" like you here undecided The same noise y'all were polluting the Forum with, that he, Tinubu will be beaten blue black at the Just concluded APC Primaries. But what later happened? undecided

After being disappointed and being sent home with your tails in between your legs, y'all are now out and now trying to use how he'll lose the upcoming Presidential Election to console yourselves. Why not wait for the deal day to come before you all would start Vibrating again like a dog on Heat?

Mr. Seun, please do well to create a “Block this User” Button in this Forum. Thank you! sad

Tinubu is seriously sick. Take it or leave it.
Re: SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force by Nisiw366: 11:30am On Jun 09, 2022
Liebermantic:

Tinubu can't get 55% votes..If he gets 1.5M, another of his opponent will get 1.3M votes.
He is getting 90%
Re: SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force by Liebermantic: 11:46am On Jun 09, 2022
Nisiw366:
He is getting 90%
Yorubas voted Buhari in 2015 and 2019 general election and the margin between their candidate and Atiku was less than 140k.. Tinubu winning Lagos by over 150k is not possible..Get this fact now..We are all prepared for your MC Oluomo and his Tinubu Agberos.
Re: SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force by Nisiw366: 11:50am On Jun 09, 2022
Liebermantic:

Yorubas voted Buhari in 2015 and 2019 general election and the margin between their candidate and Atiku was less than 140k.. Tinubu winning Lagos by over 150k is not possible..Get this fact now..We are all prepared for your MC Oluomo and his Tinubu Agberos.
Buhari isnt tinubu. Tinubu is yoruba, so all yorubas are voting this time around. Like i said. Many of you will be shot dead on that day. If you cant vote tinubu, go to your sad yeast
Re: SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force by Otunbakayce: 11:52am On Jun 09, 2022
On Sunday night I woke up to the dream of tinubu winning APC ticket.
I couldn't believe it not until Tuesday morning.
But let me tell all you head slammers, tinubu will not even take part in the electioneering campaign believe.
Remember this comment.
Re: SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force by kingyakos: 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
Northern voters will be laughing when they see this post
Re: SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force by Tradegood: 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
nony43:
I don’t think the North will like a Christian to be Tinubu’s VP. Let’s all see how it plays out. The next election will be a show of Cash cause Atiku is out in full force to throw all his cash to become the President he has wanted for over 20 years now and Jagaban is ready to fight dirty to become president as per king maker even. This one na clash of the cash cows.
Are they GOD?
Buhari is Muslim.
Tinubu is Muslim, that one never do?
Na Muslim-Muslim come dey hungry them?
Stop making the North look larger than life, they are shocked when you do.

Modified 11/07/22
Tinubu picked a Muslim VP.
I hereby declare I am no longer supporting APC at the moment, unless they do right by picking a Christian VP.
Re: SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force by AntiWailer: 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
BigDawsNet:
My friend just told me...If tinubu wins the election, he will leave Nigeria

If Atiku wins the election, he will leave Nigeria

This is not a political post, He said he just want to japa

!20 Million - 1 is still not significant

he should leave if he wan leave.
Re: SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force by Tradegood: 1:19pm On Jun 09, 2022
tochman:
What a country. They already have a name... SWAGA
They had it sinceeee naa.

Modified 11/07/22
Tinubu picked a Muslim VP.
I hereby declare I am no longer supporting APC at the moment, unless they do right by picking a Christian VP.
Re: SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force by Adexxi(m): 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ogun lo ma fi èjè re we, Ogun lakaye osinmale, olomi nile fi èjè we , o ni aso nile nile fi imonkimon bora , ki Ogun fi se ose laarin ose meje . Ile ogba, ona ogba ni se eweé aragba , agbe kin gbe ori igi ko dale , Aluko ki ngbe ori igi ko di osàn , alabounboun ki roju dagbere ko to fi ilu sile , kio ya were wo ojà .... Ase gun wink
I love vawulence grin
Nisiw366:
Oloriburuku alayebaje omo ale jatijati meth ipobian dey disguise
Re: SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force by Nisiw366: 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
Adexxi:
Ogun lo ma fi èjè re we, Ogun lakaye osinmale, olomi nile fi èjè we , o ni aso nile nile fi imonkimon bora , ki Ogun fi se ose laarin ose meje . Ile ogba, ona ogba ni se eweé aragba , agbe kin gbe ori igi ko dale , Aluko ki ngbe ori igi ko di osàn , alabounboun ki roju dagbere ko to fi ilu sile , kio ya were wo ojà .... Ase gun wink
I love vawulence grin
More tears for you. Aiye iwo ati ebi e ma baje mo tile ni. Omo ofo ipobian
Re: SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force by oladele5adesewa: 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
SWAGAlians vs AtikulatorsLet the vawulence beginSWAGAlians vs AtikulatorsLet the vawulence begin...
Re: SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force by Olabode211: 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
are you the giver of life?what if both die before next year?
Re: SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force by abidem4real: 5:58pm On Jun 09, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niger-Delta Amnesty Fueled Boko Haram - Obasanjo / Don’t Befriend PDP Politicians Who Defected To APC – CAC Prophet Warns Buhari / Sample Letter Of Application For Permit To Use Tinted Glass In Nig...!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.