Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) (47517 Views)

Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) / My Nigerian Friends Made Me Defraud 10 Banks - Mechanic Caught In US / Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by Benki003(m): 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
After changing the government we need to work on her citizens
Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by airsaylongcome: 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
Does the SFU have a means of reporting these kinds of cases? I want to report a moniker here, congo4ka who was attempting to recruit people for an alleged $15m BEC job on a Canadian firm. The said moniker claims to have an existing team of 5 comprising two Russian hackers, one Nigerian local, someone in the Republic of Benin and himself. He also says he is an Aeronautics instructor (perhaps aeronautics in explaining how broomsticks are flying vehicles) and Russian Language instructor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by Rahkman: 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
grin
Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by brightest5050: 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
Money Heist (Nigeria Version)

1 Like

Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by ghettowriter(m): 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
Fraud is not for the fair hearted

1 Like

Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by Proudlysalga: 4:18pm On Jun 09, 2022

Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by nick50(m): 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
Amala and ewedu gobblers on the beat..the name yoruba and fraud is synonymous..I propose capital punishment on those lazy mofos..nonsense

1 Like

Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by Originalsly: 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
These bloggers ..... show the faces of victims but hide the faces of criminals .... and be hoping to blow one day like Linda Ikeja.

These guys..... the Hushpuppies...... 15 minutes under the spotlight is all they need in life!... anything can happen after!

1 Like

Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by Godstiger(m): 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
Money slow dey enter..where money dey go..I don't know

2 Likes

Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by VictorsNs23: 4:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
Hmmmmm.. they way the story was managed and managed to get the SE related name as first was incredible..

3 Likes

Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by luluosas(m): 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
Why hiding the faces of these criminals?
Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by manyus(m): 4:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
shinaolaoye:
shocked

Se o gbadun?
Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by stankezzy: 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
I believe that d igbo guy was deceived into joining them, igbos are more of business people than all these fraud stuffs

3 Likes

Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
sad. Ipob CRIMINAL 1
Afonja United 1

* my hands nor Dey is f una kee una sef on top lipsrsealed grin

Why you dey like this? You nor see say Na Afonja United dey lead with 3 persons? Go back and correct your post.
Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
Albertone:

Chibuzor is not clever.

Chibuzor was certainly deceived into this deal by the originators of fraud in Nigeria.

Poor Chibuzor cry

1 Like

Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by Lightorder: 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
Albertone:
"The case, charge no. FHC/L/238C/2022, is currently being prosecuted before Honourable Justice P.O. Lifu of the Federal High Court, Lagos Judicial Division, while effort is in top gear to apprehend Chibuzor Holland.”

Chibuzor is not clever.All four of his fellow yeebos had already changed their names to yoruba names.Only him is claiming Afghaneastern.
childish

1 Like

Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 09, 2022
VictorsNs23:
Hmmmmm.. they way the story was managed and managed to get the SE related name as first was incredible..

Aswear. I thought I was the only one that noticed this. It might shock you that Chibuzor might be non-existent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 09, 2022
“The arrested members of the syndicate include Kehinde Oladimeji, 52, the mastermind; Olanrewaju Adeshina, 47; and Kolapo Abiodun, 42. Kolapo Abiodun is an ex-staff of the bank attached to the infotech department.

See them undecided. If they were successful, they'd be oppressing people with little faith.

But these names sha. Na wao

1 Like

Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by Chikarata2020(m): 4:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
Is in there blood. They can't do without fraud, even there brother who is now a great grand father is still aiming to rule this country
Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by CUMIN: 4:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
LZAA:
The arrested members of the syndicate include Kehinde Oladimeji, 52, the mastermind; Olanrewaju Adeshina, 47; and Kolapo Abiodun, 42. Kolapo Abiodu
The goblins strike again grin
Cc AfonjaConehead helinues Afamed

The funniest thing is that they are old men.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by 3seriez(m): 4:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
They painstakingly learn this process, why can't they painstakingly channel it to positive things and find solutions to societal challenges.

1 Like

Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
No be only chibuzor Holland he will never be caught. But how can u fuckup on home soil? Those other men go done dey start the lavish lifestyle on credit dey promise their wives heaven... Una go get sense by force grin

1 Like

Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 09, 2022
Afonja leave fraud alone and let fraud leave you people, if I find my money eh?
Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 09, 2022
CUMIN:

The funniest thing is that they are old men.
It's not funny u are in the dark. How do u think most big bankers and big men get money? Even the already rich u see with different sensational stories na only like 20% legit. Wake up bro the entire world is in on it. These men were just sloppy... reason I envy no idiot undecided

2 Likes

Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by mastermaestro(m): 4:45pm On Jun 09, 2022
ask4double:
The problem of this country is far more than this. Bandits are now using chopper o.......hmm!

You will rush here crying bitterly like a hen bereaved of her chick if fraudsters wiped off your lifesavings.

Learn to think things through before you spit them out.

1 Like

Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by TheRealestGuy(m): 4:45pm On Jun 09, 2022
Hopefully these cases are followed to a logical conclusion but knowing my country, these criminals will probably be released on bail and the cases killed off once the right palms have been greased.

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by Bahamas95(m): 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
If you see ex bank staff you nor run nai be say leg dey pain you.

Anything "EX" is dangerous, avoid them.
Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
airsaylongcome:
Does the SFU have a means of reporting these kinds of cases? I want to report a moniker here, congo4ka who was attempting to recruit people for an alleged $15m BEC job on a Canadian firm. The said moniker claims to have an existing team of 5 comprising two Russian hackers, one Nigerian local, someone in the Republic of Benin and himself. He also says he is an Aeronautics instructor (perhaps aeronautics in explaining how broomsticks are flying vehicles) and Russian Language instructor.
And u got to know all these How?
Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by BloomingDale(f): 4:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
Any fraud related activity, you just know it’s Yoruba. Yoruba and fraud are like ewa agoyin and bread. You can’t separate both.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naked Man Jumps From Roof To Roof After Firing Shots As Police Try To Nab Him / Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) / Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.