Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) (47519 Views)

Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic) / My Nigerian Friends Made Me Defraud 10 Banks - Mechanic Caught In US / Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by Str8talk21: 4:53pm On Jun 09, 2022
Afonjas with fraudulent activities, especially yahoo yahoo....they are 5&6.
Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by airsaylongcome: 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2022

1 Like

Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
Islie:

https://punchng.com/france-based-nigerian-travels-to-lagos-leads-cyberattacks-on-10-banks/

“The worker was asked to leave critical gateways open on the bank’s server for the syndicate to gain unauthorised access into the network and move money out using Python application and Zoom.

What is Python Application? Someone is trying too hard to sound techie. I know the writer got that from the incompetent NPF.

1 Like

Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by lexander(m): 5:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
mactoni91:
Lol...

See how they're abusing the word " Cyberattack "

I doubt Kali was used
I thought cyberattacks don't require inside help they were caught and arrested because it wasn't a cyberattack (kudos to the IT guy for not succumbing to greed).Another hacker that was arrested actually successfully gained access to the bank and customers details and posted same on Facebook (expecting the bank to invite him for consultation but nope ) they denied any breach of their security infrastructure and 1year later he was arrested by the EFCC for a crime he was said to haven't committed. Nigeria is a funny country
Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by Slic1: 5:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
chigoziri2403:
je ne comprends pas

You will understand don't worry.
Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by gcof(m): 5:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
chigoziri2403:
je ne comprends pas
tu vas comprendre bientôt
Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by kingsceemark(m): 5:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
Stupid and dirty Afonjas, criminality is in their DNA, Bastardy bastardized bastardisation bastards

Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2022
airsaylongcome:

https://www.nairaland.com/7163945/#113601582

https://www.nairaland.com/7168215/russian-language-translator#113601697
Lol.. that one is a small fry. He will get what's coming. He leaves footprints everywhere tho grin
Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
SlayQueenSlayer:

What is Python Application? Someone is trying too hard to sound techie. I know the writer got that from the incompetent NPF.
Lool..but u know the NPF ain't tech savvy

1 Like

Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by Albertone(m): 5:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
Lightorder:
childish

We are all children.
Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by Albertone(m): 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Chibuzor was certainly deceived into this deal by the originators of fraud in Nigeria.

Poor Chibuzor cry

Exactly!

Chibuzor was on his own,peddling his drugs and minding his business in Obodo oyinbo.
Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by InoGetJoy: 5:56pm On Jun 09, 2022
rickandmortyfan:
I blame the stupid bank staff more than Chibuzor Holland who recruited them for fraud.

I appreciate the IT guy who refused to be compromised cos he knows the bulk of the blame will be shifted to him. This is why IT guys are paid well by the way!
Olanrewaju Adeshina was the mastermind, according to the report
Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by FuckDModz: 6:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
Yoba criminals... Kill them all!
Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by coputa(m): 6:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
This shows that before any successfull hacking of a bank there must be an insider.The truth is that the yorubas are very much into cyber crime and come to think of it,they dominate the banking sector.
Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by castrokins(m): 6:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
Would Have Been Historic If They Succeeded.
Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by LZAA: 6:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
CUMIN:

The funniest thing is that they are old men.
grin
Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by Yankee101: 6:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
Arrest insiders too
Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 09, 2022
Albertone:

Exactly!

Chibuzor was on his own,doing and minding his business in Obodo oyinbo.

Yes brother!

The Afonja guys who are known all over the world for fraud, were the ones that deceived Chibuzor into this.

Poor Chibuzor cry
Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by Albertone(m): 6:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Yes brother!

The flatinö guys who are known all over the world for drug peddling and fraud, were the ones that deceived Chibuzor into this.

Poor Chibuzor cry

It's just so painful!
Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by RPG2020(m): 6:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
chigoziri2403:
je ne comprends pas

laisse tomber alors

1 Like

Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
Albertone:

It's just so painful!

So so painful. Afonja has dragged an innocent man into crime cry
Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by Guderian(m): 7:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
mactoni91:
Lol...

I doubt Kali was used

To pull this kinda hacks kali is not needed ao far you have a sophisticated C2 center.

Most of all this hacks are not done with kali

1 Like 1 Share

Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
It's like na that guy wey post for nairaland say e need 10man squad for a hacking job .
Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:41pm On Jun 09, 2022
Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by fitinwell: 7:55pm On Jun 09, 2022
ask4double:
The problem of this country is far more than this. Bandits are now using chopper o.......hmm!

How did dis Choppers get Fueled?

How did dey get there flight license?

How did they understood the flying ariel within the country?

How come they did not fly over and Bomb Eagle square on Tuesday?
Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by Wwwq: 8:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
Really
Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by cayorday89(m): 8:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
Shebi if I even have half of this their tech knowledge, my life for better small but they chose to use it for crime... Men in their forties for that matter...
Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by cayorday89(m): 8:41pm On Jun 09, 2022
fitinwell:

How did dis Choppers get Fueled?

How did dey get there flight license?

How did they understood the flying ariel within the country?

How come they did not fly over and Bomb Eagle square on Tuesday?
Haaa, you no nice at all ooo, make them fly over eagle square when it is likely for their sponsors to be amongst them, they might even have their foot soldiers on ground to observe....

1 Like

Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by caye(m): 8:43pm On Jun 09, 2022
Beedel construction is obviously an envy of many other civil engineering firms.in Ibadan.

Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by Mofun: 8:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
caye:
Beedel construction is obviously an envy of many other civil engineering firms.in Ibadan.

Let's keep our fingers crossed.

I have really been wondering if the "Beedel" mentioned in the story is in connection with the popular Beedel Construction Company.
Re: France-based Nigerian Travels To Lagos, Leads Cyberattacks On 10 Banks (pics) by Tomahawk99(m): 6:57am On Jun 10, 2022
mactoni91:
Lol...

I doubt Kali was used
You can use Kali and still get caught.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) / Naked Man Jumps From Roof To Roof After Firing Shots As Police Try To Nab Him / Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.