Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:28 AM

Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina (11628 Views)

Bandits Kidnap Over 80 In Katsina / Army Claims Responsibility For Bombing Of Tudun Biri Villagers In Kaduna / Gunmen Kill Two, Kidnap Over 100 In Fresh Niger Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by inoki247: 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
lol
Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by EKONGKING: 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
Contact bubu and stop disturbing us.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by joshuaidibia(m): 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
Make dem no near South o. Bad energy stay far away. Be kidnapping your people.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by Angelfrost(m): 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
Kidnap as many as you want... No one really cares!

They will only react violently when you insult Prophet Mohammed SAW!

Blasphemy is a far bigger issue than Terrorism, Murder, and Banditry!

Well-done North!

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
Their chickens have come home
Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by Angelfrost(m): 12:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
joshuaidibia:
Make dem no near South o. Bad energy stay far away. Be kidnapping your people.

They started from Niger, Libya, Somalia, etc, then moved into Northern Nigeria...

By the time they have overrun the North, where do you think they will go next?!! Back to Niger?!! Lol!

Una never see anything for this country! tongue

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by Solexzy08: 12:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
Nigeria �
Ademola47:
…burn shops, food barns
"They took our husbands,children,we need help ‘ – victim

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/bandits-kidnap-over-80-villagers-in-katsina/
Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by flamingREED(m): 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2022
If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land; but if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall die by the sword for the mouth of the Lord has spoken it.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by Inyinese(m): 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2022
IPOB again? Nnamdi Kanu why?
Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by Camelot65: 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Seems this north people are too soft...

I can't imagine bandits kidnapping 80 people in mushin lagos...

They only roar when it's a 'blasphemy' case.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by foreshore(m): 12:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ademola47:
…burn shops, food barns

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/bandits-kidnap-over-80-villagers-in-katsina/

We no get government
Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by IbileIfe: 12:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Bandits kidnap over 80 villagers in Katsina

Do these kidnappers come with "Train"

I mean 80 villagers at once and no security on sight
Abokis are the RE-TAR-DED species of homo sapiens ruled by false religion and herd mentality.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by Reference(m): 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2022
And see the calibre of people foisted to lead Nigeria for the next decade or so.
I simply have no comment.
Nigerians are not ready to survive.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by efficiencie(m): 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ademola47:
…burn shops, food barns

Federal Republic of Banditry...until we learn that we don't have a government and we can never have a government we will continue to suffer in the hands of these evil politicians and the consequences of their decisions. Until we learn that there is no Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba there are only the rich and the poor we will keep being scammed by sweet talking presidential aspirants. Until we learn that Nigeria is not for you or me, rather Nigeria is for the economic and political elite, we will keep fighting each other while the elite keep embezzling and enriching their 50th generation unborn. Until we realize that we are all we've got, we will keep being slaves of the political elite. Some are OBIdient to slave masters, some are ATIKUlating their eventual demise and others are about to be robbed down to their underwear by Tinubu but I will rather mobilize the grassroots to fix their problems by themselves instead of putting their hope on false messiahs. I will rather raise an army of likeminded youths committed to being the change they seek rather than begging cap in hand for a piece of change that politicians can never offer.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by sameks08(m): 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
their leader is at the top so they can boldly enter anywhere and their own brother will cover them
Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
They only told us time, 5:30pm but not day. I am assuming it's yesterday after the APC Primary, I guess they kidnapped them to vent their anger because, their brother Lawal or any other northerner or Osinbajo who have over the years been kind to them along side their brother Buhari lost to someone who will certainly not use the same set of tested and failed service cheifs but real soldiers who will destroy and delete their memory soonest.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by AmazingELixir: 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
angry

....And some APC presidential aspirants said they want to continue from where Buhari stopped.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by famouscargo4u: 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Seems this north people are too soft...

I can't imagine bandits kidnapping 80 people in mushin lagos...

Most of the villages are closer to the forests that's why it's easier.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by AmazingELixir: 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
grin

....And some APC presidential aspirants said they want to continue from where Buhari stopped.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by nedekid: 12:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
DKM123:
How come this ones don't go viral? Is a life in the South more valuable than a life in the North? What is the psychology behind this?
19 people were killed on Lagos ibadan Expressway by Fulani 2 Mondays ago. The women had their legs broken while resisting rape. One of our staff wife was amongst the dead.
Supprisenly, nothing was said about the massacre on any media.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by kasim155: 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2022
DKM123:
How come this ones don't go viral? Is a life in the South more valuable than a life in the North? What is the psychology behind this?

I don't think most Northerners value life like most ppl do in the Southern part of the Country. (My opion though)

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by ufotunang: 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2022
This is Buhari own state that all these things are happening... incompetent president
Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by PROPEACE: 12:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
Liodins:
80 people...that's like 5 bus. Hiw then do they escape all the highway?
This news sometimes dey sound like joke to but I know they are true
They said they kidnapped people in the village and you are here talking about highway. Some of una sef!
Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by PrinceMajestic: 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
It is about time we hold Niger government responsible for these crimes, for those of conversant with this area banditry happens consistently, Jibya is so close to Niger republic to the extent that some of us who got posted to Jibya during 2019 election duty had Niger Republic showing in our phone as location, it's #50 bike fair from Jibya to the bordering Niger village, it's easy short distance if you choose to trek, no police is stopping anyone from crossing, these people import banned rice into the country covered with black. I've seen police countless times collecting #500 from them and letting them go without even checking if those guys are also carrying guns. Customs are not helping too, I've seen some wrong things these customs guys do with smugglers,the katsina villagers are part of it, they hide the smugglers in their villages until they get information that the road is clear, Jibya govt should be held responsible and katsina villagers should be given proper orientation, they have been hiding their killers unknown to them

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by Bluebrain101: 12:57pm On Jun 09, 2022
What is going on??

Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by Princewell2012(m): 1:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
DKM123:
Does the north themselves valued life? Ask yourself this question.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by Benmob: 1:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
D way they are kinappeing pple in large number in d north look like film, soon dey go used trailer kinapped 1000
Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by DKM123: 1:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
nedekid:

19 people were killed on Lagos ibadan Expressway by Fulani 2 Mondays ago. The women had their legs broken while resisting rape. One of our staff wife was amongst the dead.
Supprisenly, nothing was said about the massacre on any media.

Wow! This country is totally fkuked up! You see our media? They are culpable as well. You can't tell me nothing! 18people were shot in the US and the whole world stood still. CNN aired it 24/7 and debates raged left and right. Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by Princewell2012(m): 1:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
Liodins:
80 people...that's like 5 bus. Hiw then do they escape all the highway?
This news sometimes dey sound like joke to but I know they are true
You people should read before quoting. This Fulani came from the bush not tru express. They live in the bush. So after kidnaping they move them tru the bush and escape from there. They know all the terrain.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by TruthinAction: 1:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Bandits kidnap over 80 villagers in Katsina

Do these kidnappers come with "Train"

I mean 80 villagers at once and no security on sight

They work together. Just pretend you don't see us. And when we are done, I give you your share.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Over 80 Villagers In Katsina by TruthinAction: 1:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
an0daGuy:
Another day another story undecided yet nothing will be done about any of it

I hope buhari won’t run away from Nigeria after his tenure because I know these terrorists that he imported from the Sahel would be looking for him to collect once he steps out of aso rock.

I don’t pity the northerners, they will still queue behind atifku again next year and the cycle becomes worse for them.

He will go back to Niger where he came from.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10th NASS: Governors Will Back Tinubu’s Choice, Says Makinde / Fake Currency Syndicate Smash In Lagos / Car Bomb Explosion Kills 6 In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.