Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,944 members, 7,810,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education (25475 Views)

Edo: Why Deputy Governor's Budgetary Allocation Was Slashed - Speaker, Agbebaku / Edo Crisis: Government Slashes Deputy Governor’s Budgetary Allocation / Minimum Wage: FG In Dilemma Over Inadequate Budgetary Allocation To Pay N30,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by Mike008(m): 3:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
I will never forget the 1Naira per Dollar promise.

1 Like

Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by leketon: 3:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
RoyalDiadems:
Any Southerner that becomes President in 2023 should make it a priority to work with the legislature to return Nigeria to regional government.

Let every region manage its wealth and poverty.
God Bless You

2 Likes

Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by LegendHero(m): 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
This is not the authorized manifesto. It’s fake news.

Even Seyi Tinubu said same on his IG.

1 Like

Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by Trente: 3:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
Sunofgod:
Fraud don begin!
Big FRAUD o. This one pass MMM. Even Tinubu knows that he is lying shocked shocked grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by Amodi470(m): 3:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
We can never be deceive again, to hell with your 25%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by Aystarz: 3:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

See your life outside!!!

Olodo!

Fantom is an alternative spelling form of 'Phantom'

They're all very dumb - the Tinubu urchins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
obynzo:

Oga cool down, is this not how Bubu started we know what happened. Look the reality of the fact is that Nigeria is broke For three months plus NNPC has not been remitting into federation account meaning no Income from oil sales, and there is the problem of debt servicing and Bubu has smashed the National record of Borrowing that makes Jonathan appear like a saint.
Truth is that if Tinubu cannot articulate a plan to get us out of this mess we have gotten ourselves in as per Debt, all this promises is just hogwash because you will need money to finance the budget , is it by increasing taxes on an already impoverished population? Hell No, the answer is clear to everyone Tinubu inclusive first cutdown the waste at the top and audit the civil service at right size the civil service. Then transform the economy into a productive economy. All this is what Peter Obi has been saying but you are here saying it is wikipedia stats.

Imagine what you are saying.

Cut the civil service? Then, what plans do Obi have to cushion the shock of a massive downsizing?

You have not addressed poverty, then you suddenly take jobs from people.

The same problem GEJ faced when he tried to remove fuel subsidy. Doing the right thing at the wrong time.
Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by money121(m): 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
Aystarz:

By the looks of things, he might have to extend this fantom gesture to his teeming elementary school level heads as yourself.

You dull ooo, no be small.
Scholar grin
Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by Cyriloha(m): 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
They don come again , just like his brother in crime promised us many many years ago , abeg With due respect sir , thunder ⚡ gba gi there , hold your promise ! We don't want it sir abeg undecided cool

1 Like

Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by money121(m): 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
Lightorder:
and most of your omoluabis delegates COULD NOT read or write at eagle square . You did not hear that ? Stark illiterate omoluabi agberos are everywhere from mushin to oshodi , chasing buses and trucks
You are in pain

Pele Omo atorun riwa tongue tongue
Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by casualobserver: 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
obynzo:

Oga cool down, is this not how Bubu started we know what happened. Look the reality of the fact is that Nigeria is broke For three months plus NNPC has not been remitting into federation account meaning no Income from oil sales, and there is the problem of debt servicing and Bubu has smashed the National record of Borrowing that makes Jonathan appear like a saint.
Truth is that if Tinubu cannot articulate a plan to get us out of this mess we have gotten ourselves in as per Debt, all this promises is just hogwash because you will need money to finance the budget , is it by increasing taxes on an already impoverished population? Hell No, the answer is clear to everyone Tinubu inclusive first cutdown the waste at the top and audit the civil service at right size the civil service. Then transform the economy into a productive economy. All this is what Peter Obi has been saying but you are here saying it is wikipedia stats.

and you need to calm down, the man has said he will remove fuel subsidy, Fuel subsidy is $10b a year thats more than 25% of our budget!!!... Peter Obi just makes noise he hasnt said how he intends to do anythng. The real problem is you are not engaging your brain but are blinded by sentiment and nothing sensible will make any sense to you and your like because you are not approaching this from a place of intellect.

I will remove $10b from subsidy and put it into education........How hard is that for you to understand? it is the easiest promise to make and deliver on because the money is there, you can see where the money will come from. You prefer "i will turn consumption to production" by someone who hasnt told you how?

if you had any intelligence and your motives were pure, it is not his promise that should be your problem because it is easily fulfilled but how he will deal with the fall out from Subsidy removal. But you seemingly lack either intelligence or pure motives. But just to klet you know how smart Tinubu is, he has already told you before he gets into office that he intends to remove subsidy, so if he is elected he will tell the unions he has the people's mandate to remove subsidy as that is what the people voted for.
Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by Aystarz: 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
money121:
Scholar grin
Illiterate Urchin!

1 Like

Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by Aystarz: 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
money121:
Scholar grin
Illiterate Urchin!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by BlackBaron: 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
Man's chatting shitt already. Hahaha. A whole 25%?!

The biggest ever done by any country on earth is 12/13%. What you could not do in Lagos is what you want to do at National Level?! grin

Finland, China, UK, USA with some of the best are around 6% though their budget are incredibly massive hence it goes more distance than a country like Nigeria or Cuba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by Cyriloha(m): 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
money121:
Omoluabi know the important of education

Carry Go!!

Jagaban of Africa

Shame unto you and your house hold !✅

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by Maj196(m): 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mtcheeew. Won ti beere
Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by Sheriman(m): 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
Baba Tinubu shut the Bleep off!!!

1 Like

Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by Cyriloha(m): 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
Sunofgod:
Fraud don begin!

I'm telling you !

1 Like

Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by Cyriloha(m): 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
datola:
Nice one! Bobo Chicago knows the value of education.

Have you eaten today ?

1 Like

Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by Cyriloha(m): 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
Chichigi1990:

Peter Obi, time is running out!
Tinubu can actually fulfill this promise.

Inky God can reverse your brains shikina
Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by lereinter(m): 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ordinary lautech imbroglio, he couldn't solve it as chancellor

Now he will solve the whole education

Ole, oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by money121(m): 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2022
Cyriloha:

Shame unto you and your house hold !✅

Olorun awa pelu e grin grin
Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by Wande22(m): 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2022
Where awa meme lord NwaNimo1 and my brother NwaAmaikpe dey I don miss the 2 of them
Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by Lightorder: 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2022
money121:

You are in pain

Pele Omo atorun riwa tongue tongue
in so much pains my brother. Those who are begging food and help from me this 7 years of APC disaster is increasing by the day. Your Alaye brothers won’t let me rest. Some thought I have birthday every week, just to have a reason to ask “ oga mi , tuale ! Show us love sir “
Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by money121(m): 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2022
Aystarz:

Illiterate Urchin!

tongue tongue tongue
Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by Adexxi(m): 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
Won ti tun de ooo grin which one Buhari don fulfil till date , abi no be u put am there undecided
Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by foreshore(m): 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by bluefilm: 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
booblacain:
And what will happen to you when you don't fulfill this, absolutely nothing. You will simply hide behind blind supporters who will be falling over each other to give silly reasons why you did not keep to your word.

No be today.

Don't mind all those deceivers.

My happiness now is that most people are now aware of all these tricks.

So it is going to be even much more harder for these poli-trick-tians to come up with new tricks.
Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by Edyice: 3:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
Werey they tell lies grin
Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by money121(m): 3:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
Lightorder:
in so much pains my brother. Those who are begging food and help from me this 7 years of APC disaster is increasing by the day. Your Alaye brothers won’t let me rest. Some thought I have birthday every week, just to have a reason to ask “ oga mi , tuale ! Show us love sir “
Giver never Lack my brother just keep giving them
Reason why Bubu Tag them Lazy youth
Do you know there are all over the country
So you will not be the first and last to do charity
Kiwa ni wahala ile aye e tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by Echoban: 3:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ademola47:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/ASUU-strike-bola-tinubu-promises-25-budgetary-allocation-to-education/

To me this is archieveable and looks realistic.

I'm not doubting this. Not ambiguous something.
Re: ‘ASUU Strike’: Bola Tinubu Promises 25% Budgetary Allocation To Education by Yankee101: 3:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
But this is a lie
Apc style lies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Okotie At 63: I Wish To Head Interim Govt After Buhari / Kamala Harris Hosts Osinbajo Inside Her Ceremonial Office / Rotimi Ameachi Lands In Yola For APC Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.