Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly (33746 Views)

Anthony Iwejionra Burial: Atiku Releases Statement & Pictures / Atiku Releases ‘Evidence’ Of Election Result From INEC Website / 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by KanwuliaExtra: 4:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
Where are the other “presidentials”?

Can we hear from them? wink
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by selfemployed(m): 4:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by Ykc2(m): 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
InnoBest188:
Ok sir grin
Thank you sir

Me no go vote for another northerner again Shaa

Atiku
I will vote him ,I will not vote for those that helped buhari to win elections 2015
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by chesterlee(m): 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ventura1:
Capitalist aye, poverty will quadruple with these kind of policy, though not bad, but can't work in Nigeria of today. Nigeria need massive Social spending, especially in the areas of education and health, in order to close the huge poverty gap between the rich and the poor.
The standard of living imbalance among the citizens is high, only the rich will benefit from this policy and the vast majority subservient to them.
Yorubas are not united
They don't know how to play politics
Why not chose one candidate.and support him!

Nonsense!!
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by blackfase(m): 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
We will build one. We are the structure. Read about how Macron became Frances' president. Similar trajectory...

~Abolade~

helinues:

As Osinbajo is out of the race, Obi would have been the next choice but LP don't have structure across Nigeria
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by mcebiakpo: 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
He is on point
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by Richy4(m): 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
When I remembered PDP those days and what they stands for, I will never wish any patriotic Nigerian to undergo such experiences again ...
Even though this present ruling party is awful but do we need to revisit the past.. angry
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
I bet Atiku has collected money from the customers he already got for Nigeria poor infrastructures. And if experience would be my guidance, he will the one who buys most of them. Beware!
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by Christistruth00: 4:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
This means Atiku will sell Nigeria to himself at a 99% discount with the remaining 1% being paid using looted funds

His last Privatisation exercise when he as VP resulted in Atiku becoming the new owner of the most Profitable FG Enterprises that he bought for himself at a 95% discount using looted funds
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by Godi25(m): 4:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
helinues:

As Osinbajo is out of the race, Obi would have been the next choice but LP don't have structure across Nigeria
And now, LP is suffering from infighting which is bad news
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by Lightorder: 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
Reference:

But they are not being engaged so far and it is getting late to secure their attention.

We spend far too much time playing politics, running around the kitchen such that when th food finally arrives the guests have long gone home hungry.
when real revolution wants to take place, it doesn’t take ages to set the structure or put it in place
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by nnamdiokafor: 4:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
[quote author=StUriah post=113638113]Ibo people are too tribalistic and not considerate. They will never accommodate people of other regions to breathe once they grab hold of power. More reasons why they don't allow other tribes to buy expanse of lands in their states or hometowns. Yet, they come to Lagos, Lekki and other regions to want to dominate their hosts.

If Ironsi had allowed the Federal system of government that had existed before he took over power in 1966 to subsist and not imposing the unitary system wherein most of his Ibo brothers were promoted in the military and civil service at the detriment of tribes, there wouldn't have been civil war and no one would be championing restructuring today.

Ibo people thinks Obi's political movement is for only the Ibos, and not for the general good of other tribes. By so doing, they are provoking other regions against their own kinsmen who I have come to realize that he is the best candidate we all can vote for at the moment.

Ibos should exercise caution in their provocative attitudes otherwise the presidency which they aspired to get would be a mere fantasy.

I rest my case.

You na correct guy �%.but outside tribe and religion what Nigerians truely want is a good leader.and so far, the only person close to that is Peter OBI.please vote obi and let's make Nigeria our dream country
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by AsawanaDgreat: 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
Obedient is the answer 2023
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by chineduuu3(m): 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
I Atiku-lated in 2019, but now, l am Obi-dient.
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by sonofthunder: 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2022
shuttox:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/atiku-releases-economic-agenda-vows-to-break-govt-monopoly/%3famp

He's just using big grammar to hide the fact that he will privatise everything and sell to himself/friends
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by aspabay(m): 4:35pm On Jun 09, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

Are you people cussed in this country or we just love hardship. .. someone that can't hold a flag and keep saying we should recruit youths to the military to be eating cassava and agbado..
I don't know if this is all about tribalism but let's get it right for once people have suffered enough

How is your suffering associated with Tinibu? Forget about the propaganda of not holding a flag.

I am voting for Tinubu and telling others to do the same.

By God's grace he will win the general elections. I trust him alone.
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 4:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
His agenda is to buy Nigeria, he reiterate it.
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by MakeMoves: 4:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
From the headline, break government monopoly and seek assets and access like he benefits from Intel? Okay Okay 0
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by richmanrichard: 4:42pm On Jun 09, 2022
StUriah:
Ibo people are too tribalistic and not considerate. They will never accommodate people of other regions to breathe once they grab hold of power. More reasons why they don't allow other tribes to buy expanse of lands in their states or hometowns. Yet, they come to Lagos, Lekki and other regions to want to dominate their hosts.

If Ironsi had allowed the Federal system of government that had existed before he took over power in 1966 to subsist and not imposing the unitary system wherein most of his Ibo brothers were promoted in the military and civil service at the detriment of tribes, there wouldn't have been civil war and no one would be championing restructuring today.

Ibo people thinks Obi's political movement is for only the Ibos, and not for the general good of other tribes. By so doing, they are provoking other regions against their own kinsmen who I have come to realize that he is the best candidate we all can vote for at the moment.

Ibos should exercise caution in their provocative attitudes otherwise the presidency which they aspired to get would be a mere fantasy.

I rest my case.

nonsense as usual
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by ComeToJesus: 4:43pm On Jun 09, 2022
Fake guy
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by adolfHitler1934: 4:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
InnoBest188:
Ok sir grin
Thank you sir. I will vote for PDP. I will vote for you.

Me i no go vote for that stupid bullion thief called Thiefnibu. We have seen enough suffering. We have seen enough killings. Affliction shall never arise a second time. Say no to APC.

On Atiku/Wike mandate we stand gidigba
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by richmanrichard: 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
casualobserver:

trust me we are lucky we avoided Osinbajo and God willingly we will avoid Obi too. None of them are the answer.

Pick Between Tinubu and Atiku and we will be fine. They both have baggage but they are miles ahead of Osinbajo and Obi.

any1 who would prefer atiku n tinubu than osibanjo n obi is 1 of the problems of Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by Prayfortheworld: 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2022
aspabay:

How is your suffering associated with Tinibu? Forget about the propaganda of not holding a flag.

I am voting for Tinubu and telling others to do the same.

By God's grace he will win the general elections. I trust him alone.
Ok like them say every Mallam with him own kettle vote tinubu ma vote Peter Obi let the best win
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by casualobserver: 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
richmanrichard:
any1 who would prefer atiku n tinubu than osibanjo n obi is 1 of the problems of Nigeria.

People like you who elect presidents based on sentiment and popular opinion are the ones responsible for presidents like Buhari and it is the same thing you are doing now with osinbajo and Obi. They have nothing to show, please disgrace me and tell me their signature achievements in government. i ask this question all the time and none i repeat none of the osinbajo or Obi supporters can answer and you wont be able toeither and if you respond you will instead digress and not point out any achievement.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by InnoBest188(m): 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2022
jaxxy:

So u prefer tinubu? I'm not looking at ethnicity I will vote Atiku over tinubu and hope for the best.

Omor men shocked
You don conclude on my behalf already finish

#PetetObi is the answer
#VoteLabourparty
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by darrellg9: 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2022
This man again!!
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by drealzum(m): 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2022
Reference:

7 years after spending massively on various social projects, what is the result.... rampaging public debts and the consequent inflationary effects.... further deepening poverty.... please wake up.
One can argue that the effect of spending on social project is not seen because this government have not properly implemented it. If another comes to implement it, different result may be seen.
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by InnoBest188(m): 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ykc2:
I will vote him ,I will not vote for those that helped buhari to win elections 2015

That na your problem

#PeterObi
#VoteLabourParty
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by InnoBest188(m): 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
Angelfrost:

Then the South should put their house in order, unite and get a worthy candidate of unquestionable integrity!

Once you do that, the North will fall in line.

However, if we in the South continue fighting amongst ourselves, Atiku will stroll to Aso Rock!

That's the problem
Can the south unite to outshine the northerner from power ?
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by Hayzed0601(m): 5:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
Cyriloha:

We don't need them both brother believe me , how can a country elect someone who can't go to USA, men that can't represent at the world level , look at all Nigeria got just went down under how many years intensive borrowing common youth please Common we can do this let's try another part , Born is been PDP, APC, now I am ready to even vote CNN or BBC
What are you saying oga,be coherent.
Proof read before pressing submit
Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by KaluwisxPRO: 5:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mooh247:
cry

Atiku wants to sell NNPC

Tinubu invested in Ekonet (now Airtel) Atiku sold NITEL

Tinubu built first state owned Independent power plant, Atiku Sold NEPA

NNPC AKA the FRAUDULENT FIELD needs to be sold to private investors. No private investors will sit and watch their investments idle for 7years without refining ordinary Kerosene.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly by Mooh247: 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

NNPC AKA the FRAUDULENT FIELD needs to be sold to private investors. No private investors will sit and watch their investments idle for 7years without refining ordinary Kerosene.

Why not

If the privatisation means IPO and shares by ordinary Nigerian investors with FG keeping major shares

But we know Atiku's Privatisation is to his friends

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Charly Boy Disses Tinubu Over His Age(video) / Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East / PDP's Dauda Lawal Wins Zamfara Governorship Election 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.