Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,538 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Have You Tasted Ekpang And Half Done Beans - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have You Tasted Ekpang And Half Done Beans (1301 Views)

Top Ten Worst Food!! How Many Of These Of You Tasted? / Have You Tasted Cassava Bread / Editan, Afia Efere, Ekpang Kukwo, Abak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Tasted Ekpang And Half Done Beans by sunjongs(m): 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2007
I ate ekpang (calabar food made of granded wateryam or cocoayam) and half done beans for the first time in my life. at first i was wondering why poeple had to que up to buy this food. the blessed girl selling it is making so much money out of the ever increasing customers she is having on a daily bases. YOU MAY NOT SEE IT BEING SOLD IN YOUR AREA BUT IT GOOD TO TRY COOKING IT FOR YOUR SELF WITH DRY FISH.
ALL THE BEST
Re: Have You Tasted Ekpang And Half Done Beans by snazzydawn(f): 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2007
which ekpang? anyan ekpang or ekpang nkukwo? If it is anyan ekpang, then that beans was not halfdone, unless the girl did not prepare it well. It is normally sprinkled sparingly into okro soup and eaten with anyan ekpang. Really, it is delicious. But the beans is optional in the okro soup. Its just there for variety and I assure you, it is not half done, it is very delicious.
Re: Have You Tasted Ekpang And Half Done Beans by sunjongs(m): 3:37pm On Jul 13, 2009
I am talking of ekpang nkukwo, mixed with beans try it and you will understand what i am trying to explain.
Re: Have You Tasted Ekpang And Half Done Beans by ifyalways(f): 9:29pm On Jul 14, 2009
^^see dis guy cheesy
all the way from 2007 na u come wake dis thread,dis "ekpang" must be extra-delish.
@Topic,i have eaten "ekpang-coco" and it was cool.
Re: Have You Tasted Ekpang And Half Done Beans by Winnergal(f): 11:24pm On Jul 14, 2009
ifyalways:

^^see dis guy cheesy
all the way from 2007 na u come wake dis thread,dis "ekpang" must be extra-delish. @Topic,i have eaten "ekpang-coco" and it was cool.

cheesy grin grin
Re: Have You Tasted Ekpang And Half Done Beans by sunjongs(m): 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2009
Ekpang is good food any da any time!

(1) (Reply)

What Was Your First Meal Of 2010? / Lagos Whale Video---laugh your hearts Out Guys! / Which Of These Foods Do You Cleave?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.