Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,574 members, 7,847,418 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

Why Are Small Children Always Being Harsh On Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Small Children Always Being Harsh On Me? (497 Views)

Why Do Most People Think Chubby Men Are Small While Slim Men Are Bigger / Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? / What These Small Children Were Caught Doing Will Surprise You (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Small Children Always Being Harsh On Me? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
Am that kinda person that when all my friend are carrying babies when it get to my turn the baby will start crying. When i noticed this atitude, i started avoiding babies, even at that they won't let me be.There was a day i was in a que to take holy comunion, i was standing behind a lady holding a baby in front and the baby was facing back above her shoulder level, We kept moving till i noticed the child, i winked and smiled at the child, men! You need to see the way this little chucky pulled my beards omo i had to groan and the mother noticed and pulled her baby away and apologized, see embarazment.

Fast foward.
I went to charme at maitama on sunday to pass away time, i was still passing when i noticed a beautiful lady opposite me, i did some body gestures till i made her noticed me and we had an eye contanct and i waved and smile and she waved too. I went to her only to see my nightmare! Baby!. When she noticed my sudden mood swing she cleard, O meet my baby cousine.. (Am coming back)
Re: Why Are Small Children Always Being Harsh On Me? by Jeon(f): 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
grin

YOU ARE NOT FUNNY.
OR YOUR APPEARANCE IS TOO SERIOUS LIKE THIS BLACK PUSSY CAT.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Small Children Always Being Harsh On Me? by Jmarjr(m): 4:34pm On Jun 09, 2022
Witch dey folo u waka @op
Re: Why Are Small Children Always Being Harsh On Me? by Uzomacharles: 4:34pm On Jun 09, 2022
Maybe you can post your pics let's know where to start from..
Re: Why Are Small Children Always Being Harsh On Me? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:43pm On Jun 09, 2022
Bla bla.
We started gisting and laughing from there we exchange contact. During the whole stuff i noticed the young baby looking at me. I no know the village people wey send me work. I bent down to say hi to the baby. Ladies and Mentle gen... This tiny chucky gave me a very soundin slap, i witdrew my face immidately. The lady started pleading, bla bla. Some few minutes later we departed.

I went home with a heavy heart.

Why are kids treating me this way?
Could it be that they are seeing evil on my face?

I just weak.
Re: Why Are Small Children Always Being Harsh On Me? by scrolldown88: 4:53pm On Jun 09, 2022
grin grin
Re: Why Are Small Children Always Being Harsh On Me? by AllBlack: 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
Maybe you look like Buhari
Re: Why Are Small Children Always Being Harsh On Me? by Cypress042(m): 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2022
Bros cheesy upon all the innocent children you've been killing with protection you still think God's happy with you haba no be so na grin No go close to them again make them no use annoyance chook hands for your eyes grin grin
Re: Why Are Small Children Always Being Harsh On Me? by Bankerboy: 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
Am just the opposit of you in this case
Re: Why Are Small Children Always Being Harsh On Me? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
Bankerboy:
Am just the opposit of you in this case

Good for you.

Am jelous

(1) (Reply)

10 Steps: How To Woo Any Lady, Sweep Her Off Her Feet / Help Am Feeling Depressed And Suicidal. / I Need Your Advice On My Love Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.