Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,413 members, 7,850,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:02 PM

Why Do We Have Stingy Men And Not Stingy Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do We Have Stingy Men And Not Stingy Women (838 Views)

Reno Omokri On Stingy Women Association: 'Open A Business, Not Your Legs' / "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version / Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Have Stingy Men And Not Stingy Women by UrPapa: 6:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
This question still baffles me as to why I’ve not heard a woman being called stingy
Feminist and independent women in the house, do you have an explanation?
Re: Why Do We Have Stingy Men And Not Stingy Women by CivilianJTF(m): 6:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
They are coming

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have Stingy Men And Not Stingy Women by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
Men don't give women money or gifts cause they are generous... They do so for sex... That's why many men would easily spend on a woman they recently met and are intrested in than a male friend they grew up with...

Women, esp feminist don't reason with their private parts...

I won't do pass my self just to take off the boxers of one man...

Get it? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have Stingy Men And Not Stingy Women by christianjoy(m): 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ask UrPapa grin
Re: Why Do We Have Stingy Men And Not Stingy Women by Nazgul: 7:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
Men are egoistic in nature and some will even argue that it's wrong for a guy to collect or request for cash/gifts from women they're in love with. I have friends who reason this way.

Women on the other hand see it as the responsibility of a man to provide for them in a relationship, so when the guy isn't forthcoming, they tag him as a stingy fellow.
Re: Why Do We Have Stingy Men And Not Stingy Women by tommy589(m): 9:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
BoredBerry:
Men don't give women money or gifts cause they are generous... They do so for sex... That's why many men would easily spend on a woman they recently met and are intrested in than a male friend they grew up with...

Women, esp feminist don't reason with their private parts...

I won't do pass my self just to take off the boxers of one man...

Get it? undecided

Some people are naturally generous, don't think every men do it for sex. I have female friends that are known to my family that I share no intimacy with. They are family to me
Re: Why Do We Have Stingy Men And Not Stingy Women by imagrg(m): 12:32am On Jun 10, 2022
Na women stingy pass oh.
Re: Why Do We Have Stingy Men And Not Stingy Women by realestate99: 1:01am On Jun 10, 2022
Saying stingy women is tautology, most women are naturally stingy.
Re: Why Do We Have Stingy Men And Not Stingy Women by Demigod22: 1:10am On Jun 10, 2022
The words stingy and woman are synonyms.
Re: Why Do We Have Stingy Men And Not Stingy Women by InfinityFabric: 6:13am On Jun 10, 2022
Same way we have "Man of my word" and NOT NEVER "Woman of my word".

Women are repulsed by being the provider; even when they have money they'll still look for someone higher than they're.
It's a feature NOT a bug.

Btw, they're NOT stingy with their kids. Just that it's hard for them to give a man anything without them asking for anything in return.
Re: Why Do We Have Stingy Men And Not Stingy Women by WatchYourSix: 7:26am On Jun 10, 2022
UrPapa:
This question still baffles me as to why I’ve not heard a woman being called stingy
Feminist and independent women in the house, do you have an explanation?

Plenty women are just entitled to what doesnt belong to them...
Once you say you like a woman, you have started owing her money in nigeria....if you dont deliver....u are stingy...

(1) (Reply)

I'll Buy Your Facebook Account / Why Do People Defecate On Uncompleted Building? Experience / How People Waste Marriage Love In Their Youthful Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.