Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,376 members, 7,815,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Prince Joseph Kpokpogri Congratulate Tinubu For Emerging APC Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Joseph Kpokpogri Congratulate Tinubu For Emerging APC Candidate (459 Views)

Osinbajo, Amaechi Yet To Officially Congratulate Tinubu After 24 Hours / Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Obaseki For Emerging Victorious In Edo Election / Gov. Umahi Congratulates Elumelu For Emerging Minority Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Joseph Kpokpogri Congratulate Tinubu For Emerging APC Candidate by kidap: 9:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
Congratulations To Tinubu For Emerging APC Candidate

... His Emergence Makes PDP Rescue Ambition And Preference For A Weak Vice Presidential Candidate From The South-South Counter Productive

Without mincing words, Senator Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu deserves all the accolades and Congratulations from all quarters for emerging the APC Presidential candidate in a primary election that saw him winning in landslide.

It is a known fact that I am not in the category of sycophants who go about congratulating politicians for capturing power to continue to impoverish the people. However, the case under review is evidently a different one. It's a widely acclaimed victory and a welcome development for our country and democracy based on issues on ground which need to be addressed squarely by those with the will power, courage and sagacity to survive the murderous power wrestling ring and emerge to still make a difference. So, I make bold to congratulate Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for this well deserved victory, while also commending the All Progressives Congress for the dramatic twist that turned things right with the imminent emergence of the best candidate who possesses the credentials to threaten the political existence of Atiku Abubakar and any other in his class.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu remains a unifier, a courageous leader, a change agent and an institution capable of unifying Nigeria and rewriting her economic story.

The PDP should be weary of a man like Tinubu in the 2023 Presidential contest; it should be ready to face him as their worst nightmare in 2023. The beginning of the downfall of PDP is routing for a very weak Vice Presidential candidate from the South-South Geopolitical Zone. Unfortunately, the candidate in their mind only has influence in Delta State and such weak influence ends in Delta.

This move will be the greatest undoing of PDP and Atiku if they eventually made this grave error. A man who blatantly sold out and betrayed the agreement reached by his people for his selfish interest cannot be trusted with such exalted office as that of the Vice President.

For PDP to even manage to square up against Tinubu in the forthcoming general elections, it should be ready to pick a running mate to Atiku, who has a national spread and equally must be a courageous politician; not 'bole and moi-moi or starch and ewedu' kind of VP. And definitely not the one who doesn't respect godfathers or seen to be disloyal to the supremacy of party structures.

A Vice Presidential candidate to Atiku Abubakar should be able to hold the South-South Geopolitical Zone for him for instance, has spread in other Zones for the likelihood of getting votes from there too. Only a man like Governor Nyesom Wike can fit into this personality and not a clannish, greedy and sellout character that is being touted for the position. If Atiku and PDP decide to choose this Vice Presidential candidate to fly the flag of the party, it can make or mar their desired victory at the polls, thereby spelling doom on the political essence and agenda of the PDP going forward.

My congratulatory message to Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu is borne out of patriotism, love and genuine interest in the affairs of our dear nation, otherwise, his boy, Senator Gbenga Ashafa demolished my mansion in Abuja. I have on good record that Ashafa's actions were politically motivated, but I will not hold that against a man like Tinubu whom I hold in high esteem.

I am already engaging those involved in demolishing my house in legal battle, and I want to assure them that they will meet me at the crossroads of history. I have written to the International Human Rights Commission as a sitting board member myself, the UK Home Office, including other human rights defenders in the international community. It's a battle we must prosecute to a logical conclusion; however, that is a story for another day.

In a nutshell, I join all well meaning Nigerians and fans of Tinubu all over the world to congratulate him once again for achieving the political feat of clinching the APC's Presidential ticket in the most intimidating manner. I must confess that he is one consistent politician whose pedigree and expertise have continued to resonate boldness and confidence that most prominent political players cannot fathom. As Governor, he built Lagos State into an enviable structure that has continued to stand the test of time. While his contemporaries of that era had all fizzled out or reduced to mere passive players on the scene of politics, he has continued to be relevant and has remained a super political lord. This is because Tinubu made people, built unbreakable teams of political actors across the federation and has continued to maintain a stronghold on his personal economy, built and nurtured on the parameters of creativity, strength and consistency.

I respect him and will keep respecting him. He has changed the political and economic narratives of this country; and we need a man of that calibre to pilot the affairs of this country going forward.

Comrade Prince Joseph Kpokpogri,
Chairman, Anti Corruption and Integrity Forum,
Chairman, PKR Multi Services Nigeria Limited,
Publisher, Integrity Watchdog Magazine,
Board Member, Int'l Human Rights Commission.

Source: https://2023.ng/prince-joseph-kpokpogri-congratulate-tinubu-for-emerging-apc-candidate/

Re: Prince Joseph Kpokpogri Congratulate Tinubu For Emerging APC Candidate by Ahmed0336(m): 9:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
So Na him name bi dat?

Know him as Tonto's Ex undecided
Re: Prince Joseph Kpokpogri Congratulate Tinubu For Emerging APC Candidate by triple996(m): 9:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
Naso cool
Re: Prince Joseph Kpokpogri Congratulate Tinubu For Emerging APC Candidate by Mooh247: 9:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
So this guy sef is BATified

1 Like

Re: Prince Joseph Kpokpogri Congratulate Tinubu For Emerging APC Candidate by SeunNotOwner: 9:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mooh247:
So this guy sef is BATified

Your website has crashed
Re: Prince Joseph Kpokpogri Congratulate Tinubu For Emerging APC Candidate by oz4real83(m): 9:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
Even though this letter wasn't addressed to "sister", we are waiting eagerly for "sister" to reply the letter because "sister" dey like "vawulence" well well as long as say the letter writer na kpokpogirigrin grin
Re: Prince Joseph Kpokpogri Congratulate Tinubu For Emerging APC Candidate by Cholls(m): 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
My brother the this a book not a letter
Re: Prince Joseph Kpokpogri Congratulate Tinubu For Emerging APC Candidate by PussyMiners: 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
kidap:
Congratulations To Tinubu For Emerging APC Candidate

... His Emergence Makes PDP Rescue Ambition And Preference For A Weak Vice Presidential Candidate From The South-South Counter Productive

Without mincing words, Senator Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu deserves all the accolades and Congratulations from all quarters for emerging the APC Presidential candidate in a primary election that saw him winning in landslide.

It is a known fact that I am not in the category of sycophants who go about congratulating politicians for capturing power to continue to impoverish the people. However, the case under review is evidently a different one. It's a widely acclaimed victory and a welcome development for our country and democracy based on issues on ground which need to be addressed squarely by those with the will power, courage and sagacity to survive the murderous power wrestling ring and emerge to still make a difference. So, I make bold to congratulate Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for this well deserved victory, while also commending the All Progressives Congress for the dramatic twist that turned things right with the imminent emergence of the best candidate who possesses the credentials to threaten the political existence of Atiku Abubakar and any other in his class.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu remains a unifier, a courageous leader, a change agent and an institution capable of unifying Nigeria and rewriting her economic story.

The PDP should be weary of a man like Tinubu in the 2023 Presidential contest; it should be ready to face him as their worst nightmare in 2023. The beginning of the downfall of PDP is routing for a very weak Vice Presidential candidate from the South-South Geopolitical Zone. Unfortunately, the candidate in their mind only has influence in Delta State and such weak influence ends in Delta.

This move will be the greatest undoing of PDP and Atiku if they eventually made this grave error. A man who blatantly sold out and betrayed the agreement reached by his people for his selfish interest cannot be trusted with such exalted office as that of the Vice President.

For PDP to even manage to square up against Tinubu in the forthcoming general elections, it should be ready to pick a running mate to Atiku, who has a national spread and equally must be a courageous politician; not 'bole and moi-moi or starch and ewedu' kind of VP. And definitely not the one who doesn't respect godfathers or seen to be disloyal to the supremacy of party structures.

A Vice Presidential candidate to Atiku Abubakar should be able to hold the South-South Geopolitical Zone for him for instance, has spread in other Zones for the likelihood of getting votes from there too. Only a man like Governor Nyesom Wike can fit into this personality and not a clannish, greedy and sellout character that is being touted for the position. If Atiku and PDP decide to choose this Vice Presidential candidate to fly the flag of the party, it can make or mar their desired victory at the polls, thereby spelling doom on the political essence and agenda of the PDP going forward.

My congratulatory message to Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu is borne out of patriotism, love and genuine interest in the affairs of our dear nation, otherwise, his boy, Senator Gbenga Ashafa demolished my mansion in Abuja. I have on good record that Ashafa's actions were politically motivated, but I will not hold that against a man like Tinubu whom I hold in high esteem.

I am already engaging those involved in demolishing my house in legal battle, and I want to assure them that they will meet me at the crossroads of history. I have written to the International Human Rights Commission as a sitting board member myself, the UK Home Office, including other human rights defenders in the international community. It's a battle we must prosecute to a logical conclusion; however, that is a story for another day.

In a nutshell, I join all well meaning Nigerians and fans of Tinubu all over the world to congratulate him once again for achieving the political feat of clinching the APC's Presidential ticket in the most intimidating manner. I must confess that he is one consistent politician whose pedigree and expertise have continued to resonate boldness and confidence that most prominent political players cannot fathom. As Governor, he built Lagos State into an enviable structure that has continued to stand the test of time. While his contemporaries of that era had all fizzled out or reduced to mere passive players on the scene of politics, he has continued to be relevant and has remained a super political lord. This is because Tinubu made people, built unbreakable teams of political actors across the federation and has continued to maintain a stronghold on his personal economy, built and nurtured on the parameters of creativity, strength and consistency.

I respect him and will keep respecting him. He has changed the political and economic narratives of this country; and we need a man of that calibre to pilot the affairs of this country going forward.

Comrade Prince Joseph Kpokpogri,
Chairman, Anti Corruption and Integrity Forum,
Chairman, PKR Multi Services Nigeria Limited,
Publisher, Integrity Watchdog Magazine,
Board Member, Int'l Human Rights Commission.

Source: https://2023.ng/prince-joseph-kpokpogri-congratulate-tinubu-for-emerging-apc-candidate/
This is the voice of Wike cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

The Lagos State Government Has Inaugurated An Anti-okada Squad / VIDEO: I Will Sell My Vote For N730m - Comic Actor Bishop Umoh Okon / Tinubu A heavy sponsor Of Oduduwa Nation agitation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.