Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,337 members, 7,860,837 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:07 PM

OMG, See Why This Woman Almost Lost Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG, See Why This Woman Almost Lost Marriage (394 Views)

Woman Almost Die From Powerful Orgasm / Unbelievable.... Woman Almost Run Mad In A Pregnancy Photoshoot / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OMG, See Why This Woman Almost Lost Marriage by balmingilead: 10:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
A lady said she is greatful to doctor Evans Edionwe,, she is telling the world on how she got cured from (Hpv viruses). A few months back she was having some symptoms. She went to see a doctor and many blood tests were done on her. later on, she was told she had (Hpv viruses). Her doctor told her that there's no cure for (Hpv viruses) she felt bad, she went online and did some researching for a possible cure for HPV Virus, she saw a post of doctor Evans Edionwe herbs then the doctor said that he have cured someone of (Hpv viruses). She contacted him and told him how she is feeling he said his herbal medicine can cure her. He sent me the medicine via Courier Service and she received the medicine some days after he sent it, she took the medicine as prescribed by him. Before the completion of the medication, the symptoms stopped. She went to the doctor and carried out another blood test, surprisingly she was Negative. She haven't had any symptoms anymore, you can contact him to get FREE consultation -
+2348055515629
+2348034875234
+2348050505666

Re: OMG, See Why This Woman Almost Lost Marriage by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
i know someone who also went online to find a cure for a stomach ailment she had. they sold her some supposed miracle cure (like the above) and fukced up her stomach lining forever. now she has to go to the toilet at least 10 times a day because she cant hold anything...and there is NO CURE for this, so she will have to do this for the rest of her life.

PEOPLE... YOU HEALTH IS YOUR WEALTH, DONT LET SOME ONLINE CHARLATANS TELL YOU TO INGEST POISON, BECAUSE OF THEIR SICK GREED!

(1) (Reply)

How To Build Your Relationship. / Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s / Help I'm Having Life Threatening Dreams.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.