Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,883 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates (30510 Views)

APC Governors, Stakeholders Mull Adamu’s Replacement / Southwest Governors, Stakeholders Hold Security Summit In Ibadan (photos) / 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal Split PDP Governors, Stakeholders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by Biafranodogwu55: 6:53am On Jun 10, 2022
Bandits,ungun knownmen and ipob wont let this election take place watch out
If it is not @peterobi2023 lets disorganize this electricks
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by daygee12: 6:54am On Jun 10, 2022
ggood:
The Iragbiji drug Baron, Brown teeth tout can never be president, this is the turn of Southern Christian to rule, is either Obi or Atiku should wiin. A southern Muslim can't take the turn of Southern Christian because the are minority
Na untop hin matter u go soon die
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:54am On Jun 10, 2022
Bayyajidda:

And not Samuel Anyanwu? Una no dey tire for this useless PDP? Be Obi'endent so you don't LABOUR in vain.

We want Ihedioha for VP.

Samuel Anyanwu for Governor 2023

We can’t be Obi-dient here
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by Cajal(m): 6:54am On Jun 10, 2022
ggood:
The Iragbiji drug Baron, Brown teeth tout can never be president, this is the turn of Southern Christian to rule, is either Obi or Atiku should wiin. A southern Muslim can't take the turn of Southern Christian because the are minority
Ndo
Even ATiku will vote for TINUBU

Emi lokan
Carry your Muslim christian ..go mosque and church
This is politics, not far from evil
OBI's defeat will be legendary
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by Ijoba85: 6:54am On Jun 10, 2022
You are confused. What is Atiku doing there ? I thought you are projecting a southern Christian president . No one knows the mind of God. He rules in the affairs of men
ggood:
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by Bayyajidda(m): 6:56am On Jun 10, 2022
SamuelAnyawu:

We want Ihedioha for VP.

Samuel Anyanwu for Governor 2023

We can’t be Obi-dient here

Then prepare to lose again. Imo State is absolutely OBI'DIENT

1 Like

Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by Cajal(m): 6:56am On Jun 10, 2022
CEPHAS101:
I know Tinubu can't come out with a reasonable running mate..... That I have seen

The one u saw last failed you
It will end in joy for jagaban

1 Like

Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by humberjade: 6:58am On Jun 10, 2022
tuoyoojo:

Those fulani people eh...just that the stunt the gov of sokoto played in the gov of rivers during the last pdp convention. But If kwankwaso decides to run, it would be a bonus for Southern presidency

This is my permutation

Tinubu would likely pick a Muslim vp, atiku would obviously pick someone from the South( we all know that the position of vp and just for figure head)
Knowing how polarised the country is along religious lines...it is going to be an election that would be btw the two religions of Nigeria.who is the only formidable Christian candidate now....you already know

24hours is a long time in politics, how much more a 6 days, let's wait and see the running mates before we go come start proper permutations grin
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by Walehamzat: 6:59am On Jun 10, 2022
Justdogood:
Let me take this space to clear up something here. Since the campaign for elected offices started, we have not rested in this country.
Every tribe is pitched against the other. But there is this particular thing I want to clear from the mind of some of my brothers.
My beloved Yoruba brothers. I am igbo. As much as we most atimes disagree and make it seem like we hate each other
I want you guys to understand one thing about this election, and our decision to oppose or not want to support Mr Bola A. Tinubu.

The thing is if the Yoruba nation decides to bring out another candidate
From the yoruba tribe or southwest. Who is younger, physically strong and fit, and more exposed to modern ideas and thereabout, We will support you guys.
You have the likes of Mr Rasheed Fasola, Mr Ayo Fayose, Gov Fawemei, Gov Sanwolu, ex Gov Ambode and many wonderful young and vibrant yoruba men who are already grounded in politics, are wealthy and have wonderful character. Who can pilot the affairs of this nation to better heights.

But giving us a Tinubu, a renowned thief. Who was a nobody but rose through siphoning of public funds, from when he was a senator to when he became a governor. Installing agberos and thugs and using them as willing tools. Putting his immediate family in offices to run the government and bring returns for their selfish and personal gains. A Tinubu who has been running Lagos state like its his family business. Who imposes governors on people and the governor doesn't do anything apart from what he says or he is kicked out or no second term for him.
A tinubu who is too old and should have gone home to rest after all he has made and milked from nigeria. A tinubu who can't come up with modern ideas of how states should be ran. Who feels the seat of the president of the federal Republic of Nigeria is a "thank you" sent for helping others get on it.

And trying to tell us how smart and dogged he is. How he is this & that, how he has raise and made alot of people whatsoever in this country is pure madness.
If you guys are not tired of this nation being ruled by misfits, just know that we are.
Give us better candidates from your region and we will support them.
Not a Tinubu

Not a tinubu that has everything against him. ( age, health, corruption case, thuggery, embezzlement, ego, nepotism, family affair government)
We are not your enemies my yoruba brothers.

Just that we don't want another 8 years of darkness. We have wasted this last 8 years as a nation under this current administration. We are tired and don't want a repetition again.
You and I aren't getting younger anymore.

We are only supporting Peter Obi cos he is the only one there who looks younger and talks like someone with modern day ideas.
Liek I said. Bring forward a Fasola or any other vibrant yoruba son and we will support you guys.
Please let's leave this old men to go and enjoy the spoils of war they have been keeping and stealing all this while from our beloved country. Give us an innovative young man pl3aseand you will have our support.

Please stop throwing tantrums and whatever when you hear us say we don't want this man
Please my brothers please.
Let's save Nigeria.
Na ur obi no be thief abi
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by Kubernetes: 6:59am On Jun 10, 2022
Dreal1247:
Tinubu will have the hardest hurdles as he needs a northern Christian as running mate.
If Tinubu picks a Northern christian,I see Atiku as the next president.Thats the hard truth.

1 Like

Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by tunde1200(m): 7:00am On Jun 10, 2022
You are wrong on that aspect of been old age my opinion.

From your writing your hates for Yoruba race have no boundaries.

If you want to be good and kindhearted person reason well with us and don't come and be passing insults on Yoruba as you Igbo do.

American presidents is older than our president so many old president and yet there country functions being old has nothing to do with running the country forward of you have well mannered administration.

Justdogood:
Let me take this space to clear up something here. Since the campaign for elected offices started, we have not rested in this country.
Every tribe is pitched against the other. But there is this particular thing I want to clear from the mind of some of my brothers.
My beloved Yoruba brothers. I am igbo. As much as we most atimes disagree and make it seem like we hate each other
I want you guys to understand one thing about this election, and our decision to oppose or not want to support Mr Bola A. Tinubu.

The thing is if the Yoruba nation decides to bring out another candidate
From the yoruba tribe or southwest. Who is younger, physically strong and fit, and more exposed to modern ideas and thereabout, We will support you guys.
You have the likes of Mr Rasheed Fasola, Mr Ayo Fayose, Gov Fawemei, Gov Sanwolu, ex Gov Ambode and many wonderful young and vibrant yoruba men who are already grounded in politics, are wealthy and have wonderful character. Who can pilot the affairs of this nation to better heights.

But giving us a Tinubu, a renowned thief. Who was a nobody but rose through siphoning of public funds, from when he was a senator to when he became a governor. Installing agberos and thugs and using them as willing tools. Putting his immediate family in offices to run the government and bring returns for their selfish and personal gains. A Tinubu who has been running Lagos state like its his family business. Who imposes governors on people and the governor doesn't do anything apart from what he says or he is kicked out or no second term for him.
A tinubu who is too old and should have gone home to rest after all he has made and milked from nigeria. A tinubu who can't come up with modern ideas of how states should be ran. Who feels the seat of the president of the federal Republic of Nigeria is a "thank you" sent for helping others get on it.

And trying to tell us how smart and dogged he is. How he is this & that, how he has raise and made alot of people whatsoever in this country is pure madness.
If you guys are not tired of this nation being ruled by misfits, just know that we are.
Give us better candidates from your region and we will support them.
Not a Tinubu

Not a tinubu that has everything against him. ( age, health, corruption case, thuggery, embezzlement, ego, nepotism, family affair government)
We are not your enemies my yoruba brothers.

Just that we don't want another 8 years of darkness. We have wasted this last 8 years as a nation under this current administration. We are tired and don't want a repetition again.
You and I aren't getting younger anymore.

We are only supporting Peter Obi cos he is the only one there who looks younger and talks like someone with modern day ideas.
Liek I said. Bring forward a Fasola or any other vibrant yoruba son and we will support you guys.
Please let's leave this old men to go and enjoy the spoils of war they have been keeping and stealing all this while from our beloved country. Give us an innovative young man pl3aseand you will have our support.

Please stop throwing tantrums and whatever when you hear us say we don't want this man
Please my brothers please.
Let's save Nigeria.
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by KanwuliaExtra: 7:00am On Jun 10, 2022
See WAHALA?
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by GlobalWay: 7:02am On Jun 10, 2022
Buhari, we love you. kiss
As stated in the Bible, just a brotherly holy kiss of National Love and United Nigeria.
#NoHomo!

I am a Muslim, and I tell you for a fact that what you said below is not for wise Tinubu, and I hope myopic folks like you(who are not interested in National United Progress and Greatness) will not push and decieve him with your myopic religious selfishness and pomposity to make him lose what he has worked so had for. Christians would massively Vote Atiku to become President if Tinubu falls for your myopic Deceptive Selfish Push.

Tinubu is a wise modern Politician that believes in Balancing and can never be manipulated by senseless Jihadists that hate Peace and Equality for a Nation. That is why he Never yielded to myopic selfish Voices in Lagos that frantically and excruciatingly tried to push him to Choose Muslim Governor after Fashola. Against all their religious myopic Bigotary Advices, he Chose Ambode Christian, and even after that he Chose Sanwolu a devoted MFM Member. Many eligible Northern Christians abound from which Tinubu has already said he would pick to give the Nation an International Stability. Tinubu's Vision is to get Nigeria a solid bilateral International Relationship with UK where he has been getting Medical Treatment, USA where he schooled, other Western Nations as well as cordial relationship with Islamic Arab Nations too.

He is a smart Man that believes in Balancing that is why he is well loved in Lagos, and he shall not allow myopic shallow-minded religious mentally enslaved folks to push him out of Political Wisdom with which he shall Unite, Balance and Rule Nigeria Peacefully into Progress and Greatness for the next 8 Years.
Chafool:

This shameless homo sapien don leave Obi to continue campaigning for Tinubu.

What the guy said is the truth, Tinubu is using a northern Muslim. So you can start crying.

Cos I know you'll cry on top wetin no concern you. I'm a Christian but I know it'll be hard getting a top Christian politician in the North, it's always easier for northerners getting Christian running mates in the south.
But I know you never reason, you won't still understand cos tribalism don block your brain
Please, promote Obi too, don't leave your primary assignment to campaign for Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by BlazinGlory40: 7:06am On Jun 10, 2022
shigishege:
You know I'm just wondering, about the 5% south east votes that has been further divided by APGA, APC, PDP, and LP?? Because most of Eastern governors and leaders won't work for Obi in 2023. Most of them have already swear thier loyalty with Tinubu. See how everything went down during this primaries, even thier politician brothers are very tired and lost hope about Nigeria politics now. They have now resulted in supporting major contenders. VP is not even sure for them anymore.

Obi is on his own on this his journey.nhe will surely walk alone. Umahi, okorocha, uzodinma will work for APC. Egwanyi will work for PDP. Soludo will work for APGA. Who will work for Labour Party??

When you say work, do you mean rigging? Wait, wasn’t Ajimobi and Akeredolu govs of oyo and ondo respectively when atiku won the two states in 2019? Pray tell, what is your definition of “working” for him exactly?
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by NwaScore44211: 7:09am On Jun 10, 2022
Even lalasticlala is also on .. forum.... nice
donsteady(m)62:
Show Your Interest If You Want To Be A Moderator On The Ghanaian Forum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by Great2017: 7:10am On Jun 10, 2022
noleflendum:
Why attention is not on Peter Peter Obi too? Is he that useless?
Wetin concern agbero with overload?
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by crixlight2(m): 7:11am On Jun 10, 2022
barbstee:
It is a normal headache for now

However APC may likely go for a Muslim-Muslim ticket may seems somehow to people but it may seems to be the available options as both parties look for a means of getting votes.
The last thing a politician will consider is religion but the first thing the masses will consider is religion.

But what I know is nobody can Islamize or christianize Nigeria.

Nigeria belongs to us all
Yoruba that I know very well oooo, consider family before religion that is why you will see husband being a Muslim and wife Christian
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by CryptoClub2018: 7:13am On Jun 10, 2022
ggood:

I find it amusing that igbos are bastard insultive fools. They insult people at the slightest opportunity. It's a known fact that the entire igbo nation are groups of mentally dilapidated people
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by Abujason: 7:15am On Jun 10, 2022
ggood:

Please my dear people let’s forget this bitterness. I hated Tinubu more than anyone of you but in the interest of the country, I am willing to forgive his ugly past background and hope he will turn a new leaf if given the chance to run Nigeria as president. Tinubu has won APC presidential primary. Whether we like it or not he has 50% chance at this time to be the next president. We should all pray for him and be happy for one thing - Buhari’s terrible presidency of the last 7 years is only months away from coming to an end and can never be repeated in this our lifetime. Anyone of the current candidates will definitely make a huge difference in our current hopeless, dangerous, and backward situation.

No more Tinubu bashing from me! I hope a number of you will do likewise.
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by MartinsD12(m): 7:17am On Jun 10, 2022
noleflendum:
Na you way dey useless, who are you to call a former best Governor in Nigeria and Anambra best Governor useless , be careful

1 Like

Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by Typicalguy(m): 7:19am On Jun 10, 2022
Megabig:

How useful is your father? Do you know him at all or he’s so useless that he became a waste and a burden to the society? What have your father significantly added to the society other than birthing a sad troll?
He didn’t even do a good job of raising a menace, you must lack shame

This is so sweet of you chai grin... The composure of which you use to construct this guy and his generation ehn.. the vibration of the resonance of your vibes... Thank you bro
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by Slynation(m): 7:19am On Jun 10, 2022
shigishege:
You know I'm just wondering, about the 5% south east votes that has been further divided by APGA, APC, PDP, and LP?? Because most of Eastern governors and leaders won't work for Obi in 2023. Most of them have already swear thier loyalty with Tinubu. See how everything went down during this primaries, even thier politician brothers are very tired and lost hope about Nigeria politics now. They have now resulted in supporting major contenders. VP is not even sure for them anymore.

Obi is on his own on this his journey.nhe will surely walk alone. Umahi, okorocha, uzodinma will work for APC. Egwanyi will work for PDP. Soludo will work for APGA. Who will work for Labour Party??
Akiku ndi Okada men, Rochas and Uzodinma has lost their popularity respectively, Uzodinma that was forcefully imposed on the people, and thinking Soludo will work with an APGA party is laughable, Anambra is already lock down for Peter Obi, we don't practice herd mentality kinda Politics in this state, They will collect your money and still vote for their choice even in your presence and you can't do anything...

The only worthy person there is Umahi, that one is a demi-god in Ebonyi due to how he performed, the people will always gat his back, But remember!! S.E as a whole sees APC as a devilish party, so most factions were very angry with him for decamping to APC...

P.S : Continue calling the S.E 5%...That 5% was only for APC and Buhari while PDP got 95%

So it is safe to say that APC will further share that 5% and add to either LP or PDP

1 Like

Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by moneyissweet(m): 7:20am On Jun 10, 2022
Nobody will work for obi,he is all alone.

Are you happy now?

You are supposed to be happy that nobody will vote for him,so why the hell are you bothered?

shigishege:

1 Like

Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by moneyissweet(m): 7:21am On Jun 10, 2022
Very boring site.

NwaScore44211:
Even lalasticlala is also on .. forum.... nice
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by arantess: 7:23am On Jun 10, 2022
noleflendum:
Peter we know, atiku and tinubu we know

Who your papa be!?

He won't even tie obi's shoes
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by kb8378: 7:25am On Jun 10, 2022
Nice concept. forum is a good alternative to NL. The site is fast
Vickyace46: This is the best site for any Nigerian who wants to connect to Ghana

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by Slynation(m): 7:25am On Jun 10, 2022
Abujason:

Please my dear people let’s forget this bitterness. I hated Tinubu more than anyone of you but in the interest of the country, I am willing to forgive his ugly past background and hope he will turn a new leaf if given the chance to run Nigeria as president. Tinubu has won APC presidential primary. Whether we like it or not he has 50% chance at this time to be the next president. We should all pray for him and be happy for one thing - Buhari’s terrible presidency of the last 7 years is only months away from coming to an end and can never be repeated in this our lifetime. Anyone of the current candidates will definitely make a huge difference in our current hopeless, dangerous, and backward situation.

No more Tinubu bashing from me! I hope a number of you will do likewise.
Nonsense...we can see through your deceit, An old senile man with Parkinson should become the President of Nigeria when there are healthy people on the ballot box...Oga you lied, if that's the card the SWAGA wants to play by claiming "I hated Tinubu buy let's forgive him" just to garner pity votes then they need to come up with a better idea...

Tinubu don't wanna be a president to take Nigeria anywhere, he just wants to fulfill his lifetime Ambitions, remember Buhari tried 3times before he won, Tinubu will also try 3 times if he has the strength

2 Likes

Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:28am On Jun 10, 2022
shigishege:

The people will work for Labour Party.If you think apc would win Ebonyi, Imo because of umahi, Okorocha, you must be dreaming
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:29am On Jun 10, 2022
DSoj:
Whatever PDP or Atiku does, having Wike as VP will be sitting on keg of gun powdrr that will surely Explode

WIKE IS A NO

As for Apc and Tinubu, there is no big deal in muslim Muslim ticket, who religion help?
What benefits did Christians get from Osinbajo as VP? All these are just heresies.
Tinubu should get Elrufai as his running mate and the northern vote will be split 50/50 with Atiku. SW is already locked

But Ganduje is a No
What benefit did Nigerians get from Buhari as a Muslim? You are just talking rubbish.Muslim Muslim ticket is dead on arrival
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by Tonytonex(m): 7:30am On Jun 10, 2022
Mrmanability:
Running mate is another factor in winning election.. asiwaju might go for Boss mustapha or Yakubu dogara.. PDP okowa will be a nice match
Is Boss Mustapha not a muslim?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Presidential Election Failed To Meet Nigerians’ Expectations - Mary Beth / Meet Princess Elizabeth Bright, The Youngest Councillor In The UK / Tinubu, Shettima, GEJ, Sanwo-Olu And Others Attend Bishop Kukah's 70th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.