Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates (30516 Views)

APC Governors, Stakeholders Mull Adamu’s Replacement / Southwest Governors, Stakeholders Hold Security Summit In Ibadan (photos) / 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal Split PDP Governors, Stakeholders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by vRendoh(m): 8:27am On Jun 10, 2022
Emeka Ihedioha
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by Rebelutionary: 8:30am On Jun 10, 2022
Mrmanability:
Running mate is another factor in winning election.. asiwaju might go for Boss mustapha or Yakubu dogara.. PDP okowa will be a nice match
I thought I was the only one who thought of this: Boss mustapha is from the same state as Atiku and will be a spoiler for votes in Adamawa. Yakubu Dogara is another good one from Bauchi
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by mechanics(m): 8:35am On Jun 10, 2022
I prefer Enugu State Governor to be his vice.
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by 00FFT00(m): 8:42am On Jun 10, 2022
Justdogood:
Let me take this space to clear up something here. Since the campaign for elected offices started, we have not rested in this country.
Every tribe is pitched against the other. But there is this particular thing I want to clear from the mind of some of my brothers.
My beloved Yoruba brothers. I am igbo. As much as we most atimes disagree and make it seem like we hate each other
I want you guys to understand one thing about this election, and our decision to oppose or not want to support Mr Bola A. Tinubu.

The thing is if the Yoruba nation decides to bring out another candidate
From the yoruba tribe or southwest. Who is younger, physically strong and fit, and more exposed to modern ideas and thereabout, We will support you guys.
You have the likes of Mr Rasheed Fasola, Mr Ayo Fayose, Gov Fawemei, Gov Sanwolu, ex Gov Ambode and many wonderful young and vibrant yoruba men who are already grounded in politics, are wealthy and have wonderful character. Who can pilot the affairs of this nation to better heights.

But giving us a Tinubu, a renowned thief. Who was a nobody but rose through siphoning of public funds, from when he was a senator to when he became a governor. Installing agberos and thugs and using them as willing tools. Putting his immediate family in offices to run the government and bring returns for their selfish and personal gains. A Tinubu who has been running Lagos state like its his family business. Who imposes governors on people and the governor doesn't do anything apart from what he says or he is kicked out or no second term for him.
A tinubu who is too old and should have gone home to rest after all he has made and milked from nigeria. A tinubu who can't come up with modern ideas of how states should be ran. Who feels the seat of the president of the federal Republic of Nigeria is a "thank you" sent for helping others get on it.

And trying to tell us how smart and dogged he is. How he is this & that, how he has raise and made alot of people whatsoever in this country is pure madness.
If you guys are not tired of this nation being ruled by misfits, just know that we are.
Give us better candidates from your region and we will support them.
Not a Tinubu

Not a tinubu that has everything against him. ( age, health, corruption case, thuggery, embezzlement, ego, nepotism, family affair government)
We are not your enemies my yoruba brothers.

Just that we don't want another 8 years of darkness. We have wasted this last 8 years as a nation under this current administration. We are tired and don't want a repetition again.
You and I aren't getting younger anymore.

We are only supporting Peter Obi cos he is the only one there who looks younger and talks like someone with modern day ideas.
Liek I said. Bring forward a Fasola or any other vibrant yoruba son and we will support you guys.
Please let's leave this old men to go and enjoy the spoils of war they have been keeping and stealing all this while from our beloved country. Give us an innovative young man pl3aseand you will have our support.

Please stop throwing tantrums and whatever when you hear us say we don't want this man
Please my brothers please.
Let's save Nigeria.

You are talking to mutes.
Yorubas are tribal and parochial elements.

The same people who are in this mess called Nigeria and are feeling the heat are now singing the praise of the chief perpetrator only because they speak the same language.

They suddenly forgot who this man is. They want to be governed by a man with no known parentage. Not that his parentage is not known, but he continues to lie about his genealogy. A man who had no play or schoolmates. A brilliant ploy to obfuscate his obviously falsified real age.

Everything about Ahmed Tinubu is a lie. The secondary school he claimed to have attended is not true, so is also his claimed university of Chicago. This kleptomaniac has and is still stealing Lagos dry. And this shady character should now be thrust upon Nigeria just so some people get to join their thief in his criminal enterprise?.

People, open your eyes!.

1 Like

Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by Image123(m): 8:47am On Jun 10, 2022
Adexxi:
I'm full blood yoruba but Muslim muslim ticket is a big NO, watch him lose massively , will they support christian christian ticket I hate hypocrisy

No problem, be watching the movie.
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by tesppidd: 8:51am On Jun 10, 2022
Adexxi:
It's obvious you guys shouting Muslim muslim ticket are mere muslim fanatics .... Muslims are terrorist , NO to islamizing Nigeria
Atiku will surely pick a christian VP that seems fair cos' we need to be represented
So having a Muslum President for 16 straight years is not "islamizing" Nigeria

grin

You are a mumu man.
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by mechanics(m): 8:52am On Jun 10, 2022
If APC fields a Muslim Muslim ticket and PDP fields a Muslim Christian ticket, then it will be difficult for APC to win.
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by ogwumgbe: 8:57am On Jun 10, 2022
shigishege:
You know I'm just wondering, about the 5% south east votes that has been further divided by APGA, APC, PDP, and LP?? Because most of Eastern governors and leaders won't work for Obi in 2023. Most of them have already swear thier loyalty with Tinubu. See how everything went down during this primaries, even thier politician brothers are very tired and lost hope about Nigeria politics now. They have now resulted in supporting major contenders. VP is not even sure for them anymore.

Obi is on his own on this his journey.nhe will surely walk alone. Umahi, okorocha, uzodinma will work for APC. Egwanyi will work for PDP. Soludo will work for APGA. Who will work for Labour Party??

igbos will surprise you people in this election by the number of voters they will pull, they were not interested in the past but now everyone is getting his or her PVC, it's unquestionable that igbos are the highest in number in Nigeria that's why you see them in millions in every nook and cranny of Nigeria
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 10, 2022
noleflendum:
Why attention is not on Peter Peter Obi too? Is he that useless?
Because his relevance is more than enough to get him votes from all region!
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:24am On Jun 10, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Then prepare to lose again. Imo State is absolutely OBI'DIENT

Lol grin grin
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by Ekpeitit(m): 9:25am On Jun 10, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Kwankwanso would win Kano and Northwest.Atiku is winning North Central.Stop deceiving yourself.Northerners won't leave their sons to vote for Tinubu.
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by Ekpeitit(m): 9:26am On Jun 10, 2022
Why are you worried about Tinubu?
First you said he will never win the primaries, now you're saying he will never win the general election.
Just worry about Peter Obi.
grin grin
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by Karlosorji(m): 9:31am On Jun 10, 2022
OmoEpe:

As with your China made PO, world's best lying machine, you guys are all emotions Zero sense of reasoning
How? Compare your candidate and mine and tell me which one is better and heathier
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by OkoroJoh: 9:32am On Jun 10, 2022
LOOSE THAT BELLY FAT (Guaranteed weight loss)

Excessive weight leads to various unpleasant health conditions like Diabetes, high blood pressure, stroke, low sexual performance and others.

With our solution, you can melt all that weight just in a matter of weeks

Check my profile link on how to start

https://www.nairaland.com/odusinaab
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by geewean(m): 9:36am On Jun 10, 2022
A Donald Duke is a perfect VP candidate for Atiku. Let him sell his tourism ideas out. He is the only successful governor of cross river state.

This PDP and their mumu sentiment too much. Me na Kwankwanso or OBI
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by felizo145(m): 10:11am On Jun 10, 2022
[color=#006600][/color] YOU GET SENSE �
Justdogood:
Let me take this space to clear up something here. Since the campaign for elected offices started, we have not rested in this country.
Every tribe is pitched against the other. But there is this particular thing I want to clear from the mind of some of my brothers.
My beloved Yoruba brothers. I am igbo. As much as we most atimes disagree and make it seem like we hate each other
I want you guys to understand one thing about this election, and our decision to oppose or not want to support Mr Bola A. Tinubu.

The thing is if the Yoruba nation decides to bring out another candidate
From the yoruba tribe or southwest. Who is younger, physically strong and fit, and more exposed to modern ideas and thereabout, We will support you guys.
You have the likes of Mr Rasheed Fasola, Mr Ayo Fayose, Gov Fawemei, Gov Sanwolu, ex Gov Ambode and many wonderful young and vibrant yoruba men who are already grounded in politics, are wealthy and have wonderful character. Who can pilot the affairs of this nation to better heights.

But giving us a Tinubu, a renowned thief. Who was a nobody but rose through siphoning of public funds, from when he was a senator to when he became a governor. Installing agberos and thugs and using them as willing tools. Putting his immediate family in offices to run the government and bring returns for their selfish and personal gains. A Tinubu who has been running Lagos state like its his family business. Who imposes governors on people and the governor doesn't do anything apart from what he says or he is kicked out or no second term for him.
A tinubu who is too old and should have gone home to rest after all he has made and milked from nigeria. A tinubu who can't come up with modern ideas of how states should be ran. Who feels the seat of the president of the federal Republic of Nigeria is a "thank you" sent for helping others get on it.

And trying to tell us how smart and dogged he is. How he is this & that, how he has raise and made alot of people whatsoever in this country is pure madness.
If you guys are not tired of this nation being ruled by misfits, just know that we are.
Give us better candidates from your region and we will support them.
Not a Tinubu

Not a tinubu that has everything against him. ( age, health, corruption case, thuggery, embezzlement, ego, nepotism, family affair government)
We are not your enemies my yoruba brothers.

Just that we don't want another 8 years of darkness. We have wasted this last 8 years as a nation under this current administration. We are tired and don't want a repetition again.
You and I aren't getting younger anymore.

We are only supporting Peter Obi cos he is the only one there who looks younger and talks like someone with modern day ideas.
Liek I said. Bring forward a Fasola or any other vibrant yoruba son and we will support you guys.
Please let's leave this old men to go and enjoy the spoils of war they have been keeping and stealing all this while from our beloved country. Give us an innovative young man pl3aseand you will have our support.

Please stop throwing tantrums and whatever when you hear us say we don't want this man
Please my brothers please.
Let's save Nigeria.
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by Fearyourcreator: 10:14am On Jun 10, 2022
lyntiffany:
Didn't you read his write up before quoting him, coming up or not his point is let's vote in a credible candidate irrespective of tribe. Thanks.

Who is credible?
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by Papparassi: 10:29am On Jun 10, 2022
Any outside Wike na loss..
Atiku needs Wike to match Tinubu's agbero and cash for elections.
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by Adexxi(m): 10:52am On Jun 10, 2022
Your father be mumu , is BAT not also a muslim Your ancestors must be ashamed of you in their grave grin
tesppidd:
So having a Muslum President for 16 straight years is not "islamizing" Nigeria

grin

You are a mumu man.
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by Adexxi(m): 10:54am On Jun 10, 2022
Muslims are useless set of people have ever seen , including you , Islam is a religion of piss undecided
Image123:

No problem, be watching the movie.
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by tesppidd: 11:06am On Jun 10, 2022
Adexxi:
Your father be mumu , is BAT not also a muslim Your ancestors must be ashamed of you in their grave grin
That's my point;;

Why are you stressing about BAT but pretending as if you can't see Atiku?

You nor see say "mumuness" dey your genes?

grin grin grin
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by grandstar(m): 11:33am On Jun 10, 2022
Image123:
APC will pick a Muslim~Muslim ticket. Tinubu is not interested in islamization of Nigeria, whatever that means. They need the votes from the North against PDP and that can mainly happen with a northern Muslim. Either Kaduna, Kano or Borno.
As for PDP, it's a dicey situation really. Wike may decamp if not picked. Ihedioha and Okowa are not strong candidates outside their states.
Obi stands no chance, except there's some magic combination with Kwankwaso.
Other parties can stop at end of the year party.

I love your analysis. I am apolitical. I don't even vote.

Your analysis is spot on. People think their preference is the reality. If Tinubu goes the Muslim Muslim route, he can still win the election. Yorubas would pardon him for choosing a Muslim running mate realizing its for political expediency. Yoruba are swing voters. They tend to be more issue based when voting rather than everything take an ethnic or religious coloring

Atiku isn't getting except there. He does not have the peoples touch up North. He might have a good showing. If I was political, he would be my choice.

2 Likes

Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by Adexxi(m): 11:41am On Jun 10, 2022
Your father , Omo iran kiran , even your father can't stand before to talk . Sango a pa bàtá a pa jinwinjinwin etí e
tesppidd:
That's my point;;

Why are you stressing about BAT but pretending as if you can't see Atiku?

You nor see say "mumuness" dey your genes?

grin grin grin
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by tesppidd: 11:46am On Jun 10, 2022
Adexxi:
Your father , Omo iran kiran , even your father can't stand before to talk . Sango a pa bàtá a pa jinwinjinwin etí e
Can't even type a short paragraph in English Language!

grin grin grin

Mumu mannnnn! grin
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by Adexxi(m): 11:54am On Jun 10, 2022
You must be suffering from malady for condeming my write up. Who born u, who raise u

Omo osàn ni kó pónpón ba ìyá re , ìtàn bi baba se ku lo fe gbo grin
tesppidd:
Can't even type a short paragraph in English Language!

grin grin grin

Mumu mannnnn! grin
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by Fathai(m): 12:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
ggood:
The Iragbiji drug Baron, Brown teeth tout can never be president, this is the turn of Southern Christian to rule, is either Obi or Atiku should wiin. A southern Muslim can't take the turn of Southern Christian because the are minority
this is the dumbest post that I have seen on nairaland.
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by lyntiffany(f): 2:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Who is credible?
do a background check on the candidates and choose your preferred credible candidate. Thanks.
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by Fearyourcreator: 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
lyntiffany:
do a background check on the candidates and choose your preferred credible candidate. Thanks.
Okay
Re: Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates by OmoEpe(m): 5:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
Karlosorji:
How? Compare your candidate and mine and tell me which one is better and heathier

BETTER
1) My candidate raised IGR from #600m/m9nth to #8bn in 8yrs
Yours met it at 4bn and left it at #4bn after 8yrs
VERDICT: FINANCIAL ILLITERACY

2)Mine met Lagos as the least lovable city in the world, in fact it was described as an urban jungle and turned it to Africa's 5th largest economy within 8yrs
Yours met Anambra in number 15 in terms of IGR and left it as number 22

3) Lagos was fitted with refuse dumps at every junction before 99, in 4 years all refuse dumps have disappeared on Lagos streets
Yours met Onitsha public refuse dumps on major roads and left greater volume of it after 8 miserable years

4) Mine saw the opportunity in seaport, got foreign investors to build with their money, give Lagos 25%, 5% to FG and take 70%

Yours NEVER thought of doing same in Onitsha port. Your candidate is someone you are dressing in borrowed robes.

Igbos don't have heroes so your desperation to create one has made you to allude undeserved glory to PO.

PO isn t in even 2nd class Govs in terms of performance, he is a 3rd class Gov.

All your bullying and insults won't change facts because facts are sacred.

He invested your money in his family biz to expand it and you are too bl8nd to see conflict of interest in the investment.

The Yahoo fixed Anambra money in a bank he is a shareholder instead of using it to build Anambra and you can't see visionlessness and inability to think, you call it prudence

God gave igbos less reasoning abilities than he gave other tribe that is why deep intellectual analysis of event is so hard for them, that's why they follow the crowd in everything without independent analysis

Cownu the Baboon in DSS cage can easily control them because he knows their reasoning faculties are dead and useless

Talking of health, 7yrs ago you said Buhari will die, 5yrs ago, Cownu the Baboon fooled you that he was dead and a body double is acting in his place and Dumbo like you believed
Today Buhari is al8ve and a l9t of people spreading the news are dead.

Lesson, God is the giver of life,health and vitality so

S T F U

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records / How Buhari Failed To Settle Rift Between Oshiomhole And Obaseki / Things Nigerians May Not Know About Vp-elect Osinbajo, By Justice Umezulike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.