Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor (14620 Views)

Reno Omokri Criticizes Osinbajo, Hails Tinubu / Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President / Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by onumadu: 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2022
"A product of illegitimacy is illegitimacy"
Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by omoredia: 6:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
Are u speaking comparatively? Will rather be in Lagos or Abuja? They have capital status to begin with.

Golan007:

Where would you rather live, Lagos or Anambra state?
Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by Golan007: 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
omoredia:
Are u speaking comparatively? Will rather be in Lagos or Abuja? They have capital status to begin with.

I'm saying most of you praising Peter Obi cannot even live in the state he governed.

You yourself, you live and conduct your business in Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by OpinionCounts(m): 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hopefully, by the actions of well meaning Nigerian's and the grace of God almighty, after 2023 election result is declared in favor of Peter Obi, the era of vultures and hyenas like this Hope Uzodinma and his kinds ravaging this country will definitely be brought to an irreversible end.
They will only be relevant in their immediate family but will utterly become outcasts and symbols of national shame to the rest of Nigerian's.
Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by omoredia: 6:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
Okay live in Lagos all ur life nah. Especially Ojota. Even your Tinubu doesn't get medical care in Lagos hospitals

Golan007:

I'm saying most of you praising Peter Obi cannot even live in the state he governed.

You yourself, you live and conduct your business in Lagos.
Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by dchamp234(m): 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
Smithkafors:
See them upstairs, in a bid to your the Igbos they want to handover the president of this country to a sick and corrupt old man. This is not about the igbos!.
You guys say you needed a man who is intelligent,eloquent and young, it has been given to you guys in the name of PO. Any young man in Nigeria who is supporting these old,sick and corrupt people should be worried. The system needs to change for you and your unborn children. Make una own una eyes. You have seen how they are doing meetings upon meetings with governor's to share positions, did you see any youth their at all? , make una continue. For those who desire a change from the system, the time is now!.
I really feel sad for Nigerians mostly the so called youths, I know thousands of youths mostly the westhern youths will vote for this rich old man called tinubu for 1000 each, plus face caps and t-shirt.
Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by Teymanhenry(f): 6:24pm On Jun 10, 2022
He would hand it over to someone who is worthy of continuing to impoverished leadership strategy he had right?
Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
Shame no dey catch this ewu
Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by schweinsteiger: 6:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
Uselessness
Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by Cyriloha(m): 6:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
[quote author=Smithkafors post=113655538]See them upstairs, in a bid to your the Igbos they want to handover the president of this country to a sick and corrupt old man. This is not about the igbos!.
You guys say you needed a man who is intelligent,eloquent and young, it has been given to you guys in the name of PO. Any young man in Nigeria who is supporting these old,sick and corrupt people should be worried. The system needs to change for you and your unborn children. Make una own una eyes. You have seen how they are doing meetings upon meetings with governor's to share positions, did you see any youth their at all? , make una continue. For those who desire a change from the system, the time is now!. [/quote

You de listen to a man wey de do local Abi, make hope go SA come back na them de wait for him there . APC is simply made up of old criminals.
Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by GreyLaw(m): 6:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
Moferere:
Uzodinma should cover his head in shame. The roles he played in connivance with Orji Kalu to install Lawan will never go unpunished

Stop deceiving yourself for it is the worst kind of deception. Uzodinma is an Igbo man, what is wrong if he supported Orji Uzo Kalu to probably get a VP position to Lawan?

Oh I see, everything should come to you alone. It is called greed!
Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by Sheriman(m): 6:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
Because of National wealth in their pause all of them are now saying absolute nonsense as usual
Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by dododawa1: 7:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
SE and cheat beater
Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by Golan007: 7:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
omoredia:
Okay live in Lagos all ur life nah. Especially Ojota. Even your Tinubu doesn't get medical care in Lagos hospitals

Simple question you can't answer.
Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by omoredia: 7:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
I prefer a leader that can hold his own flag at least. This is 2022 and we should have learnt what a bad leader looks like by now.

Golan007:

Simple question you can't answer.
Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by Spherical17: 7:40pm On Jun 10, 2022
dchamp234:

I really feel sad for Nigerians mostly the so called youths, I know thousands of youths mostly the westhern youths will vote for this rich old man called tinubu for 1000 each, plus face caps and t-shirt.
who do you want them to vote for? You want them to vote for Obi that won't be president? Then what's the point of voting him knowing fully well that he can't be the president of Zoo? His party LP is not even known in the east. What would Obi tell the major electorate up north? Who are his caucus up north? You better wake up and stop deceiving yourself. There's different between realist and idealist

The reality remains that APC or PDP would definitely produce the next president. APC has upper hand being the major political party. They're in control of INEC and other institutions

The idealist is that you wish Obi to be the president. Do you know what it takes to be president? Everybody wishes to be president. But the reality is that not everyone will be. Don't forget if wishes were horses beggars will ride.

Obi can't be president in the next 16years. His party is nothing but a regional party. He's an unknown person up north. Presidency is not what they dish for you. You earn it by working tirelessly for it.

You guys should stop deceiving yourself biko. Same way you guys were fooling yourself that Tinubu won't get the party ticket. Put your emotions aside and face reality guy
Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 10, 2022
noleflendum:
I won't be surprised if Mazi Ikemba Bola Ahmed Tinubu the Chukwu okike abiama of Igboland win the tiny ordinary 5 east states

Tinubu is the incoming president and I believe he can successfully work with the Igbos. Tinubu willl 100% hand over to an Igbo man after 8years. Go mark am.
Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by edungene7: 8:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
A thief hailing a fellow criminal
Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by zadokchidi: 9:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
Pls all nairaland be assured that life is not assured to everyone of us before 2023...even the so call....onyeisiala..to come
Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by Omodua(m): 9:21pm On Jun 10, 2022
noleflendum:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/06/09/uzodimma-hails-tinubu-says-buhari-will-hand-over-to-a-worthy-successor/
Shut up Supreme Court Governor! You're on your own.
Bringing disgrace to Igbo land.
What do you know about politics if not the northern establishment placed you there.
Shame unto you!
Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by mrvictornews: 9:45pm On Jun 10, 2022
Uzodinma will provoke some ppl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iB_7RHaDhM
Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by Karlosorji(m): 9:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
noleflendum:
Mazi Tinubu is the next president if you like wail from now till eternity it is your problem
you lie and pls stop using that tittle "Mazi" cos it's for decent men
Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by Slimwhyt(m): 10:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
This one na foolish man right from time
Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by NonsoNna(m): 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2022
I think this man is sick upstairs,how can a sensible man say such a thing
Peter Obi all the way biko
Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by Nobody: 1:56am On Jun 11, 2022
noleflendum:
I won't be surprised if Mazi Ikemba Bola Ahmed Tinubu the Chukwu okike abiama of Igboland win the tiny ordinary 5 east states
The tiny ordinary five east states owns half of Lagos...The better half for that matter. That's the strength of ordinary.
Re: Uzodimma Hails Tinubu, Says Buhari Will Hand Over To A Worthy Successor by Ugokings1991: 8:18am On Jun 11, 2022
noleflendum:
May God have mercy on ur soul
This nairaland is full of tribal bigots

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NIDCOM Reacts To Allegation Of Ethnic Bias. / 11 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Gunmen Buried / Catalogue Of Air Crashes In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.