Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,476 members, 7,846,973 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:44 AM

Tinubu’s Emergence Has Sent Jitters To PDP Camp- Deputy Governors Forum - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Emergence Has Sent Jitters To PDP Camp- Deputy Governors Forum (20144 Views)

Severance Packages Of Retired CBN Deputy Governors Will Surprise Nigerians / Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) / Lawan, Ndume, Goje Shift Battleground To PDP Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Emergence Has Sent Jitters To PDP Camp- Deputy Governors Forum by CheapHomes1: 2:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
mhile:
you are just laying accusations for things u dnt knw,prove to me he bought aspirants and I will keep quiet

Can u show me the accusation I laid?

What evidence did you use to make this statement:
if it that easy,let other candidates buy aspirants and delegates too

My question was very simple but you haven't answered it. Is buying aspirants and delegates now an achievement? simple yes or no
Re: Tinubu’s Emergence Has Sent Jitters To PDP Camp- Deputy Governors Forum by CheapHomes1: 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
Latakia:
Only a Nigerian can relate and not a Biafran like u

Pls what is Biafra and how did you draw the conclusion that I am a Biafran?

since you can relate, then you shouldn't have any challenges answering the question....or are you a Biafran?

How will this move nigeria forward?
Re: Tinubu’s Emergence Has Sent Jitters To PDP Camp- Deputy Governors Forum by mhile(m): 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
CheapHomes1:

My question was very simple but you haven't answered it. Is buying aspirants and delegates now an achievement? simple yes or no
I was only being sarcastic when I said this,cox u said is buying of aspirants and delegates an achievement?
Re: Tinubu’s Emergence Has Sent Jitters To PDP Camp- Deputy Governors Forum by CheapHomes1: 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
mhile:

I was only being sarcastic when I said this,cox u said is buying of aspirants and delegates an achievement?

Can you show me where I said buying of aspirants and delegates is an achievement?

Re: Tinubu’s Emergence Has Sent Jitters To PDP Camp- Deputy Governors Forum by Latakia(f): 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
CheapHomes1:

since you can relate, then you shouldn't have any challenges answering the question....or are you a Biafran?

Re: Tinubu’s Emergence Has Sent Jitters To PDP Camp- Deputy Governors Forum by CheapHomes1: 4:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
Latakia:

Re: Tinubu’s Emergence Has Sent Jitters To PDP Camp- Deputy Governors Forum by Latakia(f): 4:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Re: Tinubu’s Emergence Has Sent Jitters To PDP Camp- Deputy Governors Forum by mhile(m): 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Can you show me where I said buying of aspirants and delegates is an achievement?

What evidence did you use to make this statement:I thought u were nkem 1992

Re: Tinubu’s Emergence Has Sent Jitters To PDP Camp- Deputy Governors Forum by Alawode01(m): 6:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Since you have checked the meaning of democrat in the dictionary, use that meaning to answer the simple question. How is Tinubu a pure democrat? Pls explain
I'm not your teacher,go and ask your teacher.
Re: Tinubu’s Emergence Has Sent Jitters To PDP Camp- Deputy Governors Forum by CheapHomes1: 6:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
Alawode01:
I'm not your teacher,go and ask your teacher.

You don't need to be my teacher before you answrr the simple question. Where you my teacher when you made the claim that Tinubu is a "pure democrat"?

How is Tinubu a pure democrat? Pls explain
Re: Tinubu’s Emergence Has Sent Jitters To PDP Camp- Deputy Governors Forum by CheapHomes1: 6:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
[quote author=mhile post=113705195][/quote]

If I am not nkem, why are you showing me your conversation with nkem?

Re: Tinubu’s Emergence Has Sent Jitters To PDP Camp- Deputy Governors Forum by mhile(m): 7:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
CheapHomes1:

If I am not nkem, why are you showing me your conversation with nkem?

I am showing you cox you think like the average Nigerian,I need to prove to you that I mistook you for someone.
You shouldn’t be asking me if buying of delegates is an achievement,did you see politician on my bio? Or did you see me contesting for any possible
Re: Tinubu’s Emergence Has Sent Jitters To PDP Camp- Deputy Governors Forum by CheapHomes1: 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
mhile:
I am showing you cox you think like the average Nigerian,I need to prove to you that I mistook you for someone.
You shouldn’t be asking me if buying of delegates is an achievement,did you see politician on my bio? Or did you see me contesting for any possible

You don't need to prove anything to me. It was yourself you needed to that you mistook me for someone else. because I already knew that you were acting ignorantly but you thought you were on the right track.

Can you pls explain to me how the average Nigerian acts?

Did you put politician on your bio or contest for "for any possible" before you said this?:

Re: Tinubu’s Emergence Has Sent Jitters To PDP Camp- Deputy Governors Forum by mhile(m): 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You don't need to prove anything to me. It was yourself you needed to that you mistook me for someone else. because I already knew that you were acting ignorantly but you thought you were on the right track.

Can you pls explain to me how the average Nigerian acts?

Did you put politician on your bio or contest for "for any possible" before you said this?:

There is no need arguing further with you,if you feel it is a good achievement to buy delegates,it’s ur business,if u feel it isn’t it is still your business ,but if it is easy to buy delegates and their conscience with money,then I will advise any candidate to do so
Re: Tinubu’s Emergence Has Sent Jitters To PDP Camp- Deputy Governors Forum by CheapHomes1: 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
mhile:

There is no need arguing further with you,if you feel it is a good achievement to buy delegates,it’s ur business,if u feel it isn’t it is still your business ,but if it is easy to buy delegates and their conscience with money,then I will advise any candidate to do so

Can you show me the argument you are referring to? Or is asking question the same thing as argument?

You said

If it that easy,let other candidates buy aspirants and delegates too

Hence my simple question. Is buying aspirants and delegates now an achievement? simple yes or no

Also, how does the average Nigerian think?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Live At The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program Boot Camp / INEC Declares Uwajumogu Of APC Winner Of Imo Senatorial Re-run Election / Why Has Buhari Abandoned The East-West Road?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.