Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,770 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Checkout The Koma Tribe Women Who Do Not Wear Clothes In Nigeria. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout The Koma Tribe Women Who Do Not Wear Clothes In Nigeria. (7320 Views)

Men Don't Wear Clothes Anymore (photos) / Lady Opened Her Legs In The Bank Forgetting She Did Not Wear Panties -video / Why Would A Woman Leave Her House And Not Wear Pant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The Koma Tribe Women Who Do Not Wear Clothes In Nigeria. by Fez666: 2:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
According to Maravipost, the northern Nigerian tribe of the Koma lives in Adamawa state's northern region, which is home to the tribe. This may sound terrible to you because the women of this clan have a strange tradition of not wearing any clothing.

See more>>>https://africamediang.com/checkout-the-koma-tribe-women-who-do-not-wear-clothes-in-nigeria/

Re: Checkout The Koma Tribe Women Who Do Not Wear Clothes In Nigeria. by micaluk: 2:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
heard about this,of a truth it's not only in adamawa state,there are other places in Nigeria where this culture go on

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Koma Tribe Women Who Do Not Wear Clothes In Nigeria. by Shapeaso: 5:16pm On Jun 10, 2022
Knacking no be here for this kind village. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Checkout The Koma Tribe Women Who Do Not Wear Clothes In Nigeria. by christianjoy(m): 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
Shapeaso:
D day
Na ment you dey �
Na you go run las las

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Koma Tribe Women Who Do Not Wear Clothes In Nigeria. by Shalommy(f): 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
Shapeaso:
Na the reason aboki full everywhere. Chaii.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Checkout The Koma Tribe Women Who Do Not Wear Clothes In Nigeria. by Channah1(f): 8:31pm On Jun 10, 2022
I just knew it would be in the North.
Re: Checkout The Koma Tribe Women Who Do Not Wear Clothes In Nigeria. by Richy4(m): 12:18am On Jun 11, 2022
shocked
Re: Checkout The Koma Tribe Women Who Do Not Wear Clothes In Nigeria. by modskiller(m): 12:38am On Jun 11, 2022
Na this kind new I dey like for front page.

Don’t blame me angry !
Re: Checkout The Koma Tribe Women Who Do Not Wear Clothes In Nigeria. by Nunam(m): 1:27am On Jun 11, 2022
where my Adamawa people
Re: Checkout The Koma Tribe Women Who Do Not Wear Clothes In Nigeria. by Sirseedorf(m): 5:38am On Jun 11, 2022
Time to visit Adamawa for a tour, the gods most be crazy after all .
Re: Checkout The Koma Tribe Women Who Do Not Wear Clothes In Nigeria. by Southernigbo: 5:53am On Jun 11, 2022
Shapeaso:
d ppl are now wiser and guard their women well, unlike in d 60s and 70s where visitors with small gifts can easily frolic with d women while they hold onto trees
Re: Checkout The Koma Tribe Women Who Do Not Wear Clothes In Nigeria. by Emmanuel909090: 7:20am On Jun 11, 2022
Really?
Till now?
Re: Checkout The Koma Tribe Women Who Do Not Wear Clothes In Nigeria. by siofra(f): 7:24am On Jun 11, 2022
Shapeaso:

Not necessarily.

In the 18th to 19th century when some African tribes wore little clothing, people were not sexually promiscuous. You can verify from history books on the river Niger tribes.

That's the exact same misconception Europeans harbored against Africans who wore little clothing. They thought they were sexually promiscuous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Koma Tribe Women Who Do Not Wear Clothes In Nigeria. by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:39am On Jun 11, 2022
Culture the ppl's way of life....... Civilization will still reach there maybe they just need to experience it.
Re: Checkout The Koma Tribe Women Who Do Not Wear Clothes In Nigeria. by Godada(m): 7:52am On Jun 11, 2022

I don't see reason why you should censor the picture on your website.

If the lady sees no reason to censor herself, then you shouldn't.

5 Likes

Re: Checkout The Koma Tribe Women Who Do Not Wear Clothes In Nigeria. by Juliearth(f): 11:03am On Jun 11, 2022
The nudity was a thing of the past, but not any more. Civilization has caught up with them. They now wear clothes. They, however, have refused to descend those hills, so missionaries go up there with clothes, books and health supplies. Also, Koma people don't mix up. It is almost unheard of to meet a Koma man outside of the Koma hills.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Koma Tribe Women Who Do Not Wear Clothes In Nigeria. by Bluezy13(m): 11:06am On Jun 11, 2022
Channah1:
I just knew it would be in the North.

Northern Cross River State too.
Re: Checkout The Koma Tribe Women Who Do Not Wear Clothes In Nigeria. by Rajman45(m): 11:34am On Jun 11, 2022
Na all diz kind places I de like go do humanitarian work. See enough flexing
Re: Checkout The Koma Tribe Women Who Do Not Wear Clothes In Nigeria. by Uniquetani1(f): 11:43am On Jun 11, 2022
They need civilization

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Koma Tribe Women Who Do Not Wear Clothes In Nigeria. by Starz825(m): 12:53pm On Jun 11, 2022
siofra:

Not necessarily.

In the 18th to 19th century when some African tribes wore little clothing, people were not sexually promiscuous. You can verify from history books on the river Niger tribes.

That's the exact same misconception Europeans harbored against Africans who wore little clothing. They thought they were sexually promiscuous.
See...if it were to be this present generation Dem girls no dey wear cloth...omooo...I no go get hard boner for most of the girls...how many of them have a perfect body...how many.....
Na cloth you dey see for their body as Dem dey so...only few have perfect and sexy body...
Re: Checkout The Koma Tribe Women Who Do Not Wear Clothes In Nigeria. by henndukwe18: 1:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
Sirseedorf:
Time to visit Adamawa for a tour, the gods most be crazy after all .
Make i come join u
Re: Checkout The Koma Tribe Women Who Do Not Wear Clothes In Nigeria. by Generalwoodz(m): 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
This tribe have comma... ,,, I just hope fat dog my good friend is posted there for NYSC
Re: Checkout The Koma Tribe Women Who Do Not Wear Clothes In Nigeria. by Shapeaso: 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
siofra:

Not necessarily.

Ok dear but are you truly a virgin?
Re: Checkout The Koma Tribe Women Who Do Not Wear Clothes In Nigeria. by Weezy463: 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
Shapeaso:
u just mumu!
get out jor!..ode
Re: Checkout The Koma Tribe Women Who Do Not Wear Clothes In Nigeria. by koyyess: 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
That's how northerners were before the Arabs conquered them and brainwashed them to kill and slaughter.

These ones are lucky in their primitive environment because they resisted the Arabs.
Re: Checkout The Koma Tribe Women Who Do Not Wear Clothes In Nigeria. by siofra(f): 4:59pm On Jun 11, 2022
Shapeaso:
Ok dear but are you truly a virgin?

Yes!!

Any problem?
Re: Checkout The Koma Tribe Women Who Do Not Wear Clothes In Nigeria. by Shapeaso: 5:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
Weezy463:
u just mumu! get out jor!..ode
See this rapist, na you go knack pass.

(1) (Reply)

When A Girl Is Angry With A Guy For Taking Advantage Of Her (photo) / HIV Positive Mzungu Exposes Photos Of More Than 15 Kenyans He Slept With / The Lady I Met Online Deceived Me With A Different Picture (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.