Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,619 members, 7,820,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Cousin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Cousin? (8816 Views)

Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding / Girl Sleeps With Cousin Who Is A Priest / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Cousin? by Laidejelly: 5:34pm On Jul 20, 2011
Seriously pple,this is no joke.there is this cousin of mine.initially,we werent so close.we only meet during family functions and probably festive periods.for about a year now, we have bin growing so close.we go to places together and we do things together.we find it so easy to confide in eachother.we even sleep in d same room(not dt anytin happens, gisting leads to it most times), the thing is,i am falling in love with him.crazy love.i have a boyfriend and he has a girlfriend.his girlfriend neva believed we were cousins until lastweek at my dads' birthday party which she also attended and that is because he spends more time wit me than he does with his gf.he is just al i want in a guy.he luks out for me nd he dosent joke wt matters concerning me.i know this sounds crazy buh am really going gaga.each time i try to fight the feelings.he does things to spring it all up again.i really need to fight this.its so embarrasing and i dont want to lose the kinda closeness we share.i could really use a good advice ryt now.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Cousin? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2011
Before i say Nada, How old are you? undecided
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Cousin? by obowunmi(m): 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Cousin? by iice(f): 5:54pm On Jul 20, 2011
I know some people don't mind but me family is offlimits, heck friends who i take as siblings are offlimits.
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Cousin? by Goldieluks: 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2011
OP,i don't think that is a good idea.
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Cousin? by MrCork17: 5:58pm On Jul 20, 2011
only if she light skin & she gots Nyansh: why not!! angry
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Cousin? by Pweety4me(f): 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2011
^^Mr cork. hows pecknam? tongue
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Cousin? by Mynd44: 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2011
Avoid that cousin like the PLAGUE before you do something you would regret
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Cousin? by sexsinners(m): 1:41am On Jul 21, 2011
Laidejelly:

Seriously pple,this is no joke.there is this cousin of mine.initially,we werent so close.we only meet during family functions and probably festive periods.for about a year now, we have bin growing so close.we go to places together and we do things together.we find it so easy to confide in eachother.we even sleep in d same room(not dt anytin happens, gisting leads to it most times), the thing is,i am falling in love with him.crazy love.i have a boyfriend and he has a girlfriend.his girlfriend neva believed we were cousins until lastweek at my dads' birthday party which she also attended and that is because he spends more time wit me than he does with his gf.he is just al i want in a guy.he luks out for me nd he dosent joke wt matters concerning me.i know this sounds crazy buh am really going gaga.each time i try to fight the feelings.he does things to spring it all up again.i really need to fight this.its so embarrasing and i dont want to lose the kinda closeness we share.i could really use a good advice ryt now.[color=#000099][/color]

slap yourself and know u have sinned.
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Cousin? by cardoso111(m): 5:53am On Jul 21, 2011
INCEST in the making ,get away from your so called cousin
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Cousin? by DrLuv: 7:57am On Jul 21, 2011
Cousins?I sometimes smell something mischievous when I hear the word''cousin''.maybe 'cause I know some people who use that as undercover name for their 'drilling and pumping Action businesses'
Anyway,try not to look for trouble.get those feelings out of you.you will not only get hurt,several people will be hurt if the dude is really your cousin
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Cousin? by Laidejelly: 8:02am On Jul 21, 2011
@Sexkillz, do u really need my age to give ur comment on dis?
@sex sinners, is that a sin?
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Cousin? by Meklex(m): 8:41am On Jul 21, 2011
@Op its a sin, so get that idea out from your head, and I think ur probs is that you don?T have a boyfriend yet. So try get a caring boyfriend and everything will be added unto thee. Shikena!
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Cousin? by limpopo: 9:01am On Jul 21, 2011
here we go again, Y is it always cousin! cousin!! is there something wrong wit dat word
DONT RUN 4RM HIM.
FLEE 4RM HIM
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Cousin? by boobfan: 9:19am On Jul 21, 2011
@OP,if he's older than you,then he's wicked for enkindling such flames.If you are older,you are selfish.Call for a discussion to let him know that it has implications in the future such as childlessness,backwardness n sudden death.I was once tempted to nuture such feelings but after my mum told me the implications,the madness madness disapeard but we still became close without sexual thoughts!
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Cousin? by pendo89(f): 9:23am On Jul 21, 2011
jeez!
I am not going to condemn you because we are flesh and most often we fall short of expected standards.

Start dis entangling yourself from your cousin both emotionally and physically.

This will only be possible if you put a stop to all these meetings and sleeping together in the same room.

Turn your attention to your boyfriend and spend more time talking to him than your cuz.

I like calling that a displacement.Get him off your mind and replace him with your boyfriend.

Avoid him like plague until you are sure hes more cuz than lover. You cant avoid family gatherings but don't seclude yourselves at all when they happen.

Prevention is better than cure so don't light a fire you will not be able to put off!!

You have been warned.
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Cousin? by dipxy004(m): 9:47am On Jul 21, 2011
a word is enough for the wise
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Cousin? by lexicon(m): 1:06pm On Jul 21, 2011
pendo89:

jeez!
I am not going to condemn you because we are flesh and most often we fall short of expected standards.

Start dis entangling yourself from your cousin both emotionally and physically.

This will only be possible if you put a stop to all these meetings and sleeping together in the same room.

Turn your attention to your boyfriend and spend more time talking to him than your cuz.

I like calling that a displacement.Get him off your mind and replace him with your boyfriend.

Avoid him like plague until you are sure hes more cuz than lover. You cant avoid family gatherings but don't seclude yourselves at all when they happen.

Prevention is better than cure so don't light a fire you will not be able to put off!!

You have been warned.

Good advice. @ op, thatz all u need to do. @pendo89 Thnk u
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Cousin? by Enoquin(f): 1:18pm On Jul 21, 2011
The things that are usually forbidden are that which we long for. Once a thing is no longer forbidden, it loses its appeal. Your cousin looks and acts like Prince Charming because your boyfriend created the void. Either you dump your boyfriend and go for someone that would cloud your senses leaving no room for your cousin or you try and fix what is wrong in your relationship.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Cousin? by DaDoctor: 3:14pm On Jul 21, 2011
^^IN MY TRADITION DEALING RELATIVES NO MATA HOW FAR OR CLOSE IS CONSIDERED 'TABOO' OR 'INCEST'^^

Trace back to you tradition as some traditions dont give a damn so long as there is no direct link

BTW, IS THERE NO OTHER GUY OUT THERE?

NA WA O,

PEOPLE DEY LIKE TO USE THEM HAND CALL POLICE FOR THEMSELVE
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Cousin? by Mynd44: 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2011
Is there a shortage of guy out there?
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Cousin? by kpolli(m): 4:02pm On Jul 21, 2011
wow
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Cousin? by Laidejelly: 10:08pm On Jul 21, 2011
Thanks pple, i knew this whole thing was crazy, i just needed sometin to let all des craze out of me and you guyz did dt, will work on it fast.
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Cousin? by DaDoctor: 2:56pm On Jul 26, 2011
Laidejelly:

Thanks pple, i knew this whole thing was crazy, i just needed sometin to let all des craze out of me and you guyz did dt, will work on it fast.

,,,And hope u havent done any insertion tests? HAND,TONGUE,FINGER/S OR DIKE?

Else!!! unu ga kwu ala!!!!!
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Cousin? by nkem123(m): 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2011
morally,biblically wrong.flee from those thoughts,not easy but try cos it happened to me.or try sorting that out with him in private and let him understand what you are going through and how to avoid such.
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Cousin? by cousinlove: 7:14pm On Aug 17, 2011
hi dear. i too love my cousin and i think we both can help eachother, please write me at sauravsony5u@gmail.com
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Cousin? by OctaviusAidan: 3:20pm On Jun 27, 2013
Haha, it may seem easy to others who doesn't experience it. If you're a Christian, it definitely wrong according to the Roman "rules" but no in divine "orders". Please read collateral lines and degrees if you wish to find out more. But base on action, it is unrighteous to sleep with your cousin for teenagers. But I too personally do have feelings towards my cousin as well haha! Please email if you wanna talk crusaders_excalibur67@yahoo.com
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Cousin? by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:18am On Jun 28, 2013
The Bible never condemed sex/marriage with cousin but our culture do.
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Cousin? by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:20am On Jun 28, 2013
nkem123: morally,biblically wrong.flee from those thoughts,not easy but try cos it happened to me.or try sorting that out with him in private and let him understand what you are going through and how to avoid such.

Why are you misleading people ? Show me the part of the Bible that says it was wrong.
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Cousin? by pleep(m): 3:18am On Jun 28, 2013
Yes, very possible.
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Cousin? by DavidBlueDiv: 9:22am On Oct 09, 2013
Hey.. According to Bible, we all are siblings. We all came from Adam and Eve. We are the children of them. If your families agrees with you two, its not a sin. Moreover, it may be God's plan. But if they disagree, you two should accept it because (according to the bible), if we go against parents will, its no different from going against God's will. The main thing is just put it in God's hand. Do not consider is as sin. Just consider it as lesson for your life. JUST PUT IT IN GOD'S HAND. God will show you the way. You will feel better after you leave it to God. smiley God bless you!
Re: Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Cousin? by kolawolemonsuru: 2:44am On Aug 17, 2022
Put his hands on your breast and kiss him passionately...love is fucking blind okay

(1) (Reply)

See This "Foolish Woman's" Letter To A Man / IN PICTURES: World War II - The Holocaust / What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.