Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? (39037 Views)

What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / How To Start An Online Store In Nigeria And Make Your First Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Bbbw: 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
I did
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Lastmankc(m): 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
macrodata:
Na your Papa be fool. Bustard!
See mumu ,nah Ogun go kill you imbeci*le

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by macrodata(m): 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
Lastmankc:
See mumu ,nah Ogun go kill you imbeci*le
Your papa gene no capable of producing pikin with common sense. Go find your real papa! Useless Urchin.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Lastmankc(m): 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
macrodata:
Your papa gene no capable of producing pikin with common sense. Go find your real papa! Useless Urchin.
Your papa nah basta*rd idiot.
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by ClipHog: 8:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
Next year God willing
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Igoni1stson: 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2022
XploraBen:

Please help me with the bolded.

Please am also interested
Thanks
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by dele2k4(m): 8:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
Never, if only each and every Nairalander can send#1k each to my account Access bank 0048696423 maybe I can smell a million on my bank account please try this just for me I will never forget you all.
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Toks2008(m): 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
In 2001
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Igoni1stson: 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
ecomalchemist:
Mid 2021.

I no get money but I go like do biz...this one is for you !

Take a course on Marketing and Sales.<

Learn how to sell.

Find someone who is doing a business and making sales offline. You’ll find many of them in Onitsha, Computer village, Aba, Alaba, Aspamda, Idumota, etc.
Most of these people have no idea what goes on online. They also do not care what goes on online.

All they care about is making sales and getting
money flowing into the business daily.

Be their online person.

Bring their business online, and advertise to those who want what they sell.

You will make money doing this.
You’ll make a lot of money doing this.

As a woman, you can open an online shop for that woman selling lace in Aba, and add money on top onto for yourself. That’s your own profit on every sale.
As a guy, you can open an online store store for that man selling computers at Computer village.

Read information from Google and publish content about computers and what people should look out for before buying a laptop.
More people would begin to reach out to you when need laptops.

Reach out to that guy who makes shoes and footwear in your neighborhood and be their online guy.
Promote what they make online and add your own profit.

Look around you, look where others are neglecting, you’ll find a gem.

You can’t afford to be idle for long.
You can’t afford to stay broke.
You can’t afford to continue earning a meagre salary every month.

You don’t need to be a genius to make money online, and have a better life.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.

You will make a lot of money.
Not just money...

You will build your confidence.
Your influence will grow, and...
You’ll attract more opportunities to yourself.
You need to start operating smartly.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.

The Gadget importation guide is available for those that want to be financially free. It's free, reap and apply the knowledge.

Please can you recommend any free online resource to learn marketing and sales?
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by rosalieene(f): 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
I believe this is a very sensitive topic.

Village people fit dy here
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by decent2(m): 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
Abeg I need 1k abi student Fidelity bank 6011407259
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by kenearth50(m): 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
Almost 25 years now and I haven't made ½ of a million but I believe it's gonna be change this year

1 Like

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Deeprooted: 8:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
starstunna1313:

My life started taking shape that year.. Then from there jakpa followed and the rest was history

More coming bro
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Paayne(m): 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
I'd have made mine before the year is done. IJN amen.

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by CaseSensitive(m): 9:53pm On Jun 11, 2022
At 18 I think. invested in the now degenerated NSE. Bad call
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Lhordwhite(m): 9:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
unclegreat2003:
You can make way much millions than anything in this life with just the right information and the drive to act.

It's one thing to make the millions but it's also another thing to keep such millions.

I can show you 5 secrets that can make you earn 7-9 figures online and make you financially buoyant.

You deserve to live the kind of love you want and make your money work at your command.

These secrets are fool-proof and they work magic. I'm making it available for 10 people who are going to take their destiny into their hands and run towards there desired peak today.

Click my WhatsApp link below, I am ready to impart knowledge whenever you are ready

https:///message/WFF5BKIJSUR6H1

Hi, the link is not reachable again, I'm interested
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Wannabenz: 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
Omonigeriarere:

That is wrong bro. Put the money in Piggyvest and set your maturity date at the end of the year.

At least, Almost 200k interest would be yours despite short duration.
I don't know anything about PiggyVest.
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Yinksy09(m): 10:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
This year I am going to make my first millions and many more.
Visit my blog and read about the Oraimo OSW-16 smart watch review: https://yinksmedia.com/oraimo-smart-watch-osw-16-unboxing-and-review-a-dedicated-health-and-fitness-device/
You can also purchase by visiting Oraimo website

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by edosignature(m): 10:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
I made my first millions during the outbreak of Corona Virus.

I kept my *Masters certificate* a_side & start to sort how people that needed laboratory commodities for Covid.

I completed the house in a year & bought another through mortgage.

If I had foresight then I could have bought more than 4 Lands... Now there are no lands anymore except people that want to sell their houses.

God all the way

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by kizyalex10(m): 10:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
Deeprooted:
Yes! the economy is not smiling at the moment.

However, people are still engaged in legitimate means and making cool money.

So tell us when you made your first million Naira and how. It might serve as a motivation to all the genuine hustlers out there.
I made it at 27 years and was happy when I paid money into the account and it completed 1 million,I was over joyed then I said so I’m now a millionaire,i was earning 35k salary in Lagos but I run my personal business from where I work,I prayed to God to keep me going higher and then despite my set backs,I travelled abroad and now atleast I earn far more than that every month after expenses,God have been faithful,I own my house and some other properties now ,married a beautiful woman and God have blessed us with an angel ,a girl .work hard and pray to God,he will bless the works of your hands.but let your work be genuine and legal,he will surely bless it.the harder you work,the luckier you get.I’m 35 years now

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by edosignature(m): 10:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
I made my first millions during the Covid outbreak. I drop & *Masters certificate* in MPH aside & start during laboratory supplies for hospitals eg NIMR, Afriglobal, & individuals who needed Sterile pipette tips, Nose masks, Sterile powdered free gloves, VTM, Hospital beds (New & Refurbished) etc and the rest is history.

I built my house in a year & bought another one through mortgage. If I had know I could have bought more than four (4) lands as land is highly expensive now in my area... Intact there are no lands again except house for sale.

God all the way.

Now I'm back to my certificate & still looking out for people who needed supplies once in a while & there are no rush for the commodities anymore.
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by DOM7: 11:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
Very soon!
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by LogicBomb8: 11:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
I Am making my first millions before the end of this year and i will surely update this post for reference

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Solanaa: 12:13am On Jun 12, 2022
I will!

This year!!
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by ofiko123(m): 12:19am On Jun 12, 2022
Haven't made any million anyway..
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by effido666: 12:24am On Jun 12, 2022
flexyrule:
Please, what is the purpose of this thread?

In this era of critical insecurity, you want people to come and make themselves target of kidnappers.
Flextrule is this ur bvn name or ur real name that u will b afraid of kidnappers

1 Like

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Ayenisholary(m): 1:31am On Jun 12, 2022
I'm also a living testimony, that feelimg is so peaceful as ever.
Signum:

That's where I am now. No drama with anyone.

If I remember the 1m+ in the bank, am kinda happy �

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by spydken(m): 1:44am On Jun 12, 2022
Made my first million this year. I'm 26years old and into tech(working remotely for a tech company in the UK). God is surely the key cos as at 7months ago, my salary was still 72,000 naira in a toxic workplace.

5 Likes

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by ecomalchemist(m): 6:19am On Jun 12, 2022
Igoni1stson:

Please can you recommend any free online resource to learn marketing and sales?
Thanks

YOUTUBE.

UDEMY.

SKILLSHARE.

GOOGLE.
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Omonigeriarere: 6:21am On Jun 12, 2022
Wannabenz:

I don't know anything about PiggyVest.

It is an online banking platform, and it has greatly helped me to maintain a sound saving habit.

You can search for it online to know more.
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by ecomalchemist(m): 6:21am On Jun 12, 2022
Goalnaldo:
I wish I could like this twice. You spoke facts bro.

BLESS UP ONE TIME BRO.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Starting A Cassava Farm / What's The Best Courier Company For Shipping Within Nigeria? / How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.