Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

*former APC Guber Aspirant Aroleoba Visits Oyebanji, Reinforces Loyalty - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / *former APC Guber Aspirant Aroleoba Visits Oyebanji, Reinforces Loyalty (143 Views)

Kemi Nelson - Former APC Women Leader - Is Dead ! / Hamzat, Lagos Lawmakers Adopt Sanwo-olu As APC Guber Flag Bearer / Ekiti APC Guber Primary: Fayemi Emerges As Governorship Flagbearer (Exit Polls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*former APC Guber Aspirant Aroleoba Visits Oyebanji, Reinforces Loyalty by sojiboy(m): 10:18am On Jun 11, 2022
Former APC Guber Aspirant Aroleoba Visits Oyebanji, Reinforces Loyalty to the Party

A former governorship aspirant of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Hon. Aroleoba Oluwasola Toyin, has assured the candidate of the party, Mr Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji that his loyalty and commitment to his victory at the June 18 Gubernatorial election in Ekiti remains unwavering.

Areloba stated this when he visited the Oyebanji in Ado Ekiti on Thursday, adding that his intention to participate in the election was informed by the strong determination to fly the party’s flag and consolidate on the achievements of Governor Kayode Fayemi.

He pointed out that he had to bow out of the race after wide consultation with his supporters and entreaties from leaders on the need for decorum.

“Like every patriotic party men and women, I aspired to contest the primary election of the party but after due consultation with my supporters and entreaties from our great leaders on the need to prune down the number of contestants, I succumbed. However, after the emergence of Hon Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji, I urged my supporters to rally round him and campaign for our party to win the June 18 election.

" Considering Hon Oyebanji's experience, pedigree and credibility, I have no doubt in my heart that he would make a good leader and take Ekiti to an enviable height,”

The Ayetoro-Ekiti born politician called on every member of the party to intensify an issue based campaign and ensure they vote massively on June 18 to boost the APC’s chance in winning the election.

Responding, Oyebanji said he was delighted at Aroleoba's visit and promised that he would run an all-inclusive government.

He also assured the APC leader that he would be consulting party leaders, including all the aspirants that participated in the election from time to time.

“I am so excited today with your visit because you have demonstrated a high level of responsibility. With this visit, you have shown that you are committed to the success of our great party and ready to play a vital role in the election and the next administration in Ekiti State, which by God’s grace will also be run by the APC. Let me assure you again as I have done in my engagement with other aspirants that the next administration, where I would be in the driver’s seat, will be an all-inclusive government as I would carry all the leaders and aspirants along ” Oyebanji said.

Raheem Akingbolu
Media Assistant

https://solidmedia974482948./2022/06/11/former-apc-guber-aspirant-aroleoba-visits-oyebanji-reinforces-loyalty-to-the-party/

Re: *former APC Guber Aspirant Aroleoba Visits Oyebanji, Reinforces Loyalty by triple996(m): 10:33am On Jun 11, 2022
No Pandora will ever near asorock grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Bayelsa State Governor Declares Zero Tolerance For Hiv/aids / Happy Democracy Day Nigeria / Last 5 Years, Christians Drifted Into Poverty. Go And Get Your PVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.