Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Tinubu's Sitting Position In The Mosque Going Viral (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Sitting Position In The Mosque Going Viral (photos) (7339 Views)

MC Oluomo's Book 'My Service To Humanity' Goes Viral (Photos) / Abba Moro's Sitting Position At Ortom's Inauguration That Got People Talking (pi / See moment Obasanjo mocked Tinubu over leadership position in APC (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Sitting Position In The Mosque Going Viral (photos) by APC2: 1:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
Tinubu is now sitting in the Mosque like Buhari. This was yesterday in the juma'at mosque in Abuja

It's well with Nigeria.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Sitting Position In The Mosque Going Viral (photos) by Frigga13: 1:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
Please considers his p***pz.. will be a huge one.. in the mosque!

If you know you know

Power to the people
North 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Sitting Position In The Mosque Going Viral (photos) by ovieigho(m): 1:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
Buhari sat like that too

Sey him no win ?

Una mumu never do

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Sitting Position In The Mosque Going Viral (photos) by Ekpeitit(m): 1:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
Yes,that's how Tinubu will sit in Aso Rock in 2023.
If you don't like it go to Biafraland.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Sitting Position In The Mosque Going Viral (photos) by tamdun: 1:33pm On Jun 11, 2022

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Sitting Position In The Mosque Going Viral (photos) by Dproperties: 1:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
As a Nation Nigeria we are tormented with awful pioneers which Obi is portion of them, so attempting to paint him as a holy person because of tribal estimations could be a injury to clueless imminent voters.

I don't have a favored candidate but I am stressed by the forceful nature of Obi's devotees, continuously harr"asin individuals that has diverse suppositions.

Southwest - BAT

Northeast - Atiku

Northwest - Kwankwaso

Southeast - Peter Obi

Curious times ahead and we must veer off from promoting our favored candidate with abhors for others

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Sitting Position In The Mosque Going Viral (photos) by darocha1: 1:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
My people suffer ignorance.

Elderly people , people with waist, knee and other issues that prevent them from bending and rising are allowed to sit on chair while observing solat (prayers).

Most places instruct they sit at the back or corner to avoid distraction.

However, dignitaries and notable personnels are given exemption. Hence the case of Tinubu, Buhari and other persons you must have seen

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Sitting Position In The Mosque Going Viral (photos) by Olatunji1929: 1:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
tamdun:
both of them have health challenges and that's what sensible Nigerian have been saying
Re: Tinubu's Sitting Position In The Mosque Going Viral (photos) by Samunique(m): 1:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
May God heal me !

Meanwhile, someone should tell him to do what's right !!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Sitting Position In The Mosque Going Viral (photos) by Smithkafors(m): 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
Lol, he probably had a hip surgery. He can't bend more than that or trouble. Make una open una eyes o. See the people surrounding him, all the same people. I laugh when people say he will change anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Sitting Position In The Mosque Going Viral (photos) by kenedyx: 2:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
It's no news these oldies see the Presidency as a retirement plan and the Aso Rock their retirement home.
Smh
Re: Tinubu's Sitting Position In The Mosque Going Viral (photos) by Miracle2020: 2:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
God is a patient,forgiven,compassionate. Imagine a thief coming to God and God allowed him to leave that place alive.
Hmmn!!!
Re: Tinubu's Sitting Position In The Mosque Going Viral (photos) by Thou: 2:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mtcheew,hunger dey!
Re: Tinubu's Sitting Position In The Mosque Going Viral (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
This man like power
Re: Tinubu's Sitting Position In The Mosque Going Viral (photos) by Putinofrussia: 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
APC2:
Tinubu is now sitting in the Mosque like Buhari. This was yesterday in the juma'at mosque in Abuja

It's well with Nigeria.
He did knee cap surgery nah.
I know some of my friends who cannot sit properly like I do.I think they have stiff limbs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Sitting Position In The Mosque Going Viral (photos) by ajekpaks(m): 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
If Tinubu faarts his urchins will run to nairaland to waank
Re: Tinubu's Sitting Position In The Mosque Going Viral (photos) by PlayerMeji: 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
Man's just had some knee surgery done.

Don't fuss too much about it, brah

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Sitting Position In The Mosque Going Viral (photos) by PlayerMeji: 2:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
Same here...

I had no candidate until the way òbí boys began to harass people upandan changing the goal posts to fit their objectives.

Dproperties:
As a Nation Nigeria we are tormented with awful pioneers which Obi is portion of them, so attempting to paint him as a holy person because of tribal estimations could be a injury to clueless imminent voters.

I don't have a favored candidate but I am stressed by the forceful nature of Obi's devotees, continuously harr"asin individuals that has diverse suppositions.

Southwest - BAT

Northeast - Atiku

Northwest - Kwankwaso

Southeast - Peter Obi

Curious times ahead and we must veer off from promoting our favored candidate with abhors for others

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Sitting Position In The Mosque Going Viral (photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
Differentiate between Tinubu and deadwood.
Re: Tinubu's Sitting Position In The Mosque Going Viral (photos) by Balogunodua(m): 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mumu people everywhere grin
Re: Tinubu's Sitting Position In The Mosque Going Viral (photos) by Balogunodua(m): 2:59pm On Jun 11, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Different between Tinubu and deadwood.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Sitting Position In The Mosque Going Viral (photos) by Minjim: 3:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
I know the plans of these Hausas.

I'm sure they're guessing Tinubu may not last 8 years. And power will soon return to the North
Re: Tinubu's Sitting Position In The Mosque Going Viral (photos) by Dproperties: 3:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Same here...

I had no candidate until the way òbí boys began to harass people upandan changing the goal posts to fit their objectives.

they're not helping
Re: Tinubu's Sitting Position In The Mosque Going Viral (photos) by Kceee: 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
If you think those Igbo siding Peter Obi are doing so because he's an Igbo man, let Okezie Ikpeazụ present himself. But he is Igbo too. You will know that the Igbo go for competence and not tribe man.
They will choose a more competent northerner or Westerner over an incompetent Igbo brother.
They see this from afar. That's why an Igbo adage says: Anya ka e ji ama ọka chara acha.
Buubu never for one day had Igbo support. The Igbo don't care what the consequence might result into. They never for once supported him. E get why. Don't ask me.
Yes, they supported Obj, Yar'adua, Jonathan. Èven though they know Atiku has his own, they went for a lesser devil in 2019. But anything Buuu... mbanụnụ. E get why.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Sitting Position In The Mosque Going Viral (photos) by SensualMan: 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
This old senile frail man. Parkinson disease, Loss of memory, Arthritis, Postrate all rolled in one man who intends to transverse the nook and cranny of Nigeria to become president grin grin
Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Sitting Position In The Mosque Going Viral (photos) by PlayerMeji: 3:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
They have selective memory too.

They have forgotten how not long ago they were shouting NIGERIA IS A ZOO upandan while some will call others UNITY BEGGARS.

In the same country where you wanted to divide and leave, you want people to vote for your candidate.

I don't take them seriously in the least...

Worst is how anybody who is unlucky to have an opposing thought to theirs is the problem of this country.

Dproperties:
they're not helping

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Sitting Position In The Mosque Going Viral (photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
I know his leg is still paining him , but since he has decided to run and not to rest, what can I do than to wish him best of luck.
Re: Tinubu's Sitting Position In The Mosque Going Viral (photos) by PlayerMeji: 3:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
I just wonder since when Nigeria stopped being a ZOO so much so that my igbo brothers want to be president.

Kceee:
If you think those Igbo siding Peter Obi are doing so because he's an Igbo man, let Okezie Ikpeazụ present himself. But he is Igbo too. You will know that the Igbo go for competence and not tribe man.
They will choose a more competent northerner or Westerner over an incompetent Igbo brother.
They see this from afar. That's why an Igbo adage says: Anya ka e ji ama ọka chara acha.
Buubu never for one day had Igbo support. The Igbo don't care what the consequence might result into. They never for once supported him. E get why. Don't ask me.
Yes, they supported Obj, Yar'adua, Jonathan. Èven though they know Atiku has his own, they went for a lesser devil in 2019. But anything Buuu... mbanụnụ. E get why.
Re: Tinubu's Sitting Position In The Mosque Going Viral (photos) by MiaBeer(m): 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
shocked
Funny how Nigerian Politicians dress and look youthful but can't even squat when they're expected to.

We keep jumping from one old man to another and still expect good result. grin grin

Re: Tinubu's Sitting Position In The Mosque Going Viral (photos) by Pakute: 3:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
Is this the first time he was seen sitting on a chair in the mosque?
He had told you that he had a knee cap surgery, how difficult is that for you to get into your dumb skulls?
Re: Tinubu's Sitting Position In The Mosque Going Viral (photos) by Tingotoe: 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
He's sick and not fit to be president

(1) (2) (Reply)

Subsidy Thieves Own Most Private-Jets – Falana / Unauthorized Withdrawal Of NLNG Dividends: NNPC Insists On Full Disclosure / 2019: APC, PDP Eye Contractors, Lawmakers For Campaign Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.