Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,039 members, 7,863,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:33 AM

See Online Poll For Obi, Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Online Poll For Obi, Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso (4570 Views)

Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson / Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu / 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Online Poll For Obi, Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso by Parachoko: 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Yes, terrible health status is enough.
Do you have a valid evidence to show me his health status is terrible?
Re: See Online Poll For Obi, Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso by PeterObi4LP: 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
In a free and fair election without money indusment and intemidation from agbero and thugs, Obi will win with big margin.

Nigerians, OBIdiently go and get your PVC let's vote for Peter Obi
Re: See Online Poll For Obi, Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
Re: See Online Poll For Obi, Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso by Parachoko: 8:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Valid enough for a slowpoke.

https://twitter.com/Kelvin_1Kelvin/status/1534431751468199937?t=krT9EK6dmcesjwxOevpxcQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/emmaikumeh/status/1534631449000804353?t=SbF_g0SR6WE1lAzr3XuJwg&s=19

https://twitter.com/Gucho_milz/status/1534315427907649537?t=ukOy7nsk5x0c7ZQPYI5GWg&s=19

https://twitter.com/ManLikeIcey/status/1532022098243231747?t=6nxuvZAKAr70w1tK91KIjw&s=19

https://twitter.com/UUTOTAL/status/1534535350864990213?t=tjWrWk7GhJ-1sEJyq-xhZQ&s=19

Health status is no part of the APC presidential screening?
Your father is a slowpoke.

I don't understand why people like you do behave like a pig. I didn't attack or attack anybody on my post, I wander why a lowlife like you had to quote me and start calling your father a slowpoke.

I won't be clicking on the useless links, idiots like you can keep on wailing Tinubu is sick, is your headache.
Re: See Online Poll For Obi, Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso by adekolaelect(m): 8:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
Continuing deceiving yourselves with on line voting ...your eye go open when Tinubu becomes president of Nigeria.

Re: See Online Poll For Obi, Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
Parachoko:
Your father is a slowpoke.

I don't understand why people like you do behave like a pig. I didn't attack or attack anybody on my post, I wander why a lowlife like you had to quote me and start calling your father a slowpoke.

I won't be clicking on the useless links, idiots like you can keep on wailing Tinubu is sick, is your headache.

Lmao you clearly identity yourself as a slowpoke because I didn't call you one.

I only mentioned that even a slowpoke after seeing footages of Tinubu fooling around due to his health, will know he is no fit as a president of a sane country.

You should attend basic comprehension class lmao.

And it's your headache if you choose for yourself and your loved ones to be under bondage for 8 years.
Re: See Online Poll For Obi, Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
Goldenkrezi:
Let's get our PVC
16k votes will hardly win you councilor position in most wards
Re: See Online Poll For Obi, Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso by Goldenkrezi: 10:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
Spirit04:
16k votes will hardly win you councilor position in most wards

Is it that you lack sense of understanding?
Nawa for some people oo
Re: See Online Poll For Obi, Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso by Exoticfarmer: 11:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
Few days ago, Prof. Yemi Osibanjo beat Tinubu etc in some online poll. politics is unpredictable

1 Like

Re: See Online Poll For Obi, Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso by Kingspin(m): 11:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
Parachoko:
Elections are not won online

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

They are sending a message to INEC.
Online should not be more credible than offline.

A candidate will feel happy to lose under free and fair elections
Re: See Online Poll For Obi, Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso by oguntola1(m): 11:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
The same way our pastor won a Twitter pool on Tvc television♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi In US Vs Atiku Abubakar In US (Pictures) / Breaking News: Apc-kwakwanso Steps Down For Buhari / Kemi Adeosun Is Nothing But "A Middle Level Accountant"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.