Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,479 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson (47573 Views)

Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC / Edo: PDP Risks Losing Out As It Misses INEC Deadline For Shifting Of Primaries / Herdsmen May Form Own Security Outfit Soon – Bodejo, Miyetti Allah Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson by ULTIMATEMediaNg: 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0O3jFXjXok

Spokesperson of National Consultative Forum of the Labour Party, Dr. Yinusa Tanko speaks on possible merger between Labour Party Presidential candidate, Peter Obi and NNPP Presidential candidate, ENGR. Rabiu Kwankwaso, says they are in talks ahead of the deadline given by INEC for submission of names of presidential candidates and Vice presidential candidates by political parties.

Source: Arise News

78 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson by derecho(m): 1:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
Unfortunately, Labour no need heavyweights. They only need millions of youths and Nigerians who are dissatisfied with the system.
Kwakwanso or no kwankwaso. APC + PDP must be OBIdient to Nigerians

804 Likes 74 Shares

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson by Cyberterror: 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nonsense report. Labour party is currently in court over who the authentic chairman is and as long as there is a legal dispute, no action as serious a merger can take place. Inec has set June 17 as deadline for submission of candidates while the Federal High Court will rule on June 30 on who the real LP chairman is. It is a certainty that the loser will appeal up to the supreme court.

23 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
Cyberterror:
Nonsense report. Labour party is currently in court over who the authentic chairman is and as long as there is a legal dispute, no action as serious a merger can take place. Inec has set June 17 as deadline for submission of candidates while the Federal High Court will rule on June 30 on who the real LP chairman is. It is a certainty that the loser will appeal up to the supreme court.

grin oga callistus don surrender.Just get ready for president Obi

587 Likes 53 Shares

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson by Cyberterror: 1:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

What happened to your princeofLagos moniker? grin

I want Obi to partake in this election, it will make Atiku very uncomfortable, since south east is the base of PDP. But you see merger, it is too late for that. The only thing Kwankwaso will accept from Peter Obi's camp now is for Peter Obi to become his bItch!

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
great. Kwakwanso na big fish. Well calculated political alliance. Goodluck to them.

162 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson by Pakute: 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

You dey whine me ni?… Let's even assume the report is true, You think Kwankwaso would take orders from Obi?. Something that was never possible with Atiku.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson by IamWonderful: 1:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
ok

2 Likes

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson by Smithkafors(m): 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
Una sabi shift post!.
Pakute:

You dey whine me ni?… Let's even assume the report is true, You think Kwankwaso would take orders from Obi?. Something that was never possible with Atiku.

135 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson by Pakute: 1:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
Smithkafors:
Una sabi shift post!.
Where's the shifting, I don't expect any merger but if there would be any, don't expect Obi to be a boss over Kwankwaso. That's the point.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson by sonature1: 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
Good, but Peter Obi should not settle for a VP position. We need to sanitize this country for good.

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson by sonature1: 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
Pakute:

The question is willingness to accept. If he accepts to be VP, it means he's willing to take instructions from his boss.

I am sure that Kwankwanso knows that he cannot be president under the current NNPP.

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson by Validated: 1:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
Merger before MERGER. LP/NNPP + PDP is a GOAL. All will finally collapse into PDP, just watch events unfold before final date for candidate substitutiom.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson by ChrisP92(m): 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
I believe votes we count in 2023. So if we don't get it right, it will only indicate that we are not tired yet of happenings inside the country.
You can't give delegates $15k to vote for you, and come and give me 5k. Never!!

148 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson by Pakute: 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
sonature1:

The question is willingness to accept. If he accepts to be VP, it means he's willing to take instructions from his boss.

I am sure that Kwankwanso knows that he cannot be president under the current NNPP.
Kwankwaso will never be subordinate to Obi

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson by XerXers: 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
Pakute:

Who is Kwankwaso compred to Obi? Na una de make these abokii de misbehave

197 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson by XerXers: 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
sonature1:

Who is Kwankwaso sef? He should be happy to join Obi

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson by drmuchin: 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
Can Oil mix with water?

8 Likes

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson by PeterObi4LP: 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
Cyberterror:

Shut up! Do you read news at all?

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson by Tunechi5(m): 8:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
Pakute:

Where's the shifting, I don't expect any merger but if there would be any, don't expect Obi to be a boss over Kwankwaso. That's the point.
my brother obi is coming like a tsunami, know this and know peace

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson by SensualMan: 8:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
On Asiwaju Peter Ahmed Okwute Obi mandate I stand Gidigba!

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson by Sigoilo(m): 8:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
Damn
Re: Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson by Anaerobi(m): 8:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
Please they should do... It's very very important...

Kwankwaso for VP.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson by Honor10: 8:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
In your shallow mind, unless Obi want to become vice president. Kwankwaso can not step down to become Obi vice

140 Likes

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson by Jamiubond009(m): 8:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson by verybadmouth(m): 8:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
Igbos are crying Peter Obi because of Marginalization. Youths from other tribes dey cry Obi for a better Nigeria. Now I understand Nigerians are far away from understanding what they want. Una still dey joke.
The same man that was dancing and singing with PDP chieftains months ago. Make una no wise

Obi na confirm scam

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson by Zimzy(m): 8:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
That is interesting
Re: Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson by Help2020: 8:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
Cyberterror:
We are now in June,your brain is still in may. Oga that matter has been resolved

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson by byteem: 8:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
Cyberterror:
Get ur facts right hater

11 Likes

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson by pretydiva(f): 8:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
Biggest news ever

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? / Thousands Of Enugu Youths Continue #endsars Protests / Senator, Mahmud Kanti Bello Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.