Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,115 members, 7,852,787 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi (38369 Views)

Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders / Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu / "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
Dailymice:
One thing I've discovered since Peter Obi declared is that all those shouting Biafra online have calmed down and started talking about Peter Obi.

Biafra agitation got people cause of Buhari's nepotism. Take that away and Igbos will support you

Biafra agitation has more to do with better lives for the Igbos, end marginalization against them and finally improve lives for all.

If the Igbos believe Peter Obi at the helm of affairs will improve the lives of every region, including those of the igbos, why are you finding less clamour worrying.

Las las, the Obi Kererenke wave will sweep the country. Even IPOBIANS will get the message.

Peter Obi is for better lives for all.

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by Angelfrost(m): 3:40pm On Jun 11, 2022
dryakson:
Peter Obi can never win this upcoming election( the bitter truth). Those making mouth online are not the real voters
Because of the religious and ethnicity sentiment in Nigeria, he has zero chance of winning.
But, I wish he wins. He's the better option now as compare to Atiku and Tinubu

Yeah... It won't be the first time Nigerians have overlooked a good thing.

There is a reason the nation has continued to be backward!

When you ignore real leaders because they are not corrupt, aristocratic, or popular for those who have no business in leadership, you will keep crawling while serious nations soar!

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by shortIGBOman: 3:40pm On Jun 11, 2022
franudi:
This Simon Ekpa is becoming stupidooooo!

We love Simon Ekpa grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by OKEMKPI: 3:40pm On Jun 11, 2022
Maybe bandits endorsement will do
Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by Allisgud: 3:40pm On Jun 11, 2022
That mugu ekpa,u don't know the power of social media ,campaign is on the way u will see how it will go,obi is not paying anybody,that's called reel love

2 Likes

Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by emerged01(m): 3:40pm On Jun 11, 2022
Truth be told Nigeria is no more Nigeria we used to know. It is time for every region to go their separate ways and renegotiate if need be.
The system is not working ,joining this system with the purpose of changing is just simply a waste of time.
Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by Jmichael1(m): 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
dryakson:
Peter Obi can never win this upcoming election( the bitter truth). Those making mouth online are not the real voters
Because of the religious and ethnicity sentiment in Nigeria, he has zero chance of winning.

there is no magic that can make peter obi win dis election,even 2m vote in nt sure 4 him......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by Tellwhat: 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mooh247:
This one don begin Jihad with him fellow Ibo
Jihad??

When he's not a mooslim

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
ABUGEORGE:
This guy is creating more havocs for the real Igbos
Sometimes in life, you apply Wisdom With your words
Pls don’t come and put confusion in our midst, we are not voting Obi because he’s Igbo, we are voting for him because he has earn the youth trust and he represents the reflect of a true person who wishes Nigeria well

Simon Ekpa is irrelevant. This is a man after Video se* chatting with his Sugar Aunty, shared her pictures online and said she was doing ritual dance.

He is just a wack Gee boy that does baby scams.

Many now know he is a joke.
Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by Jostoman: 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
temitope27:
That's how they hype him and atiku in 2019, yet buhari still won with larger margin to 2015, but now he can't even has 2m vote
larger margin with massive rigging.

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by Jmichael1(m): 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
EmzyT:
He's Right. But it might go a long way into Convincing more youths, but it's still not enough sad

We also saw how it ended with Atiku in 2019, he won every Poll Unit on SOCIAL MEDIA but what later happened? grin grin

Alot of these Social Media People only have DATA to Vote and Not PVC! So, Let Peter OBI not allow the Hype and Endorsements from so-called Celebrities Get into his Head..

Elections are not held on Social Media

simple truth....

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by nwokoocha: 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
Simon Ekpa is not an Igbo man. I don't know why Nigerians see Simon Ekpa as an Igbo man. Look at his face closely, you will see that he resembles Chimpanzee. Igbos have straight and smooth face cool

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by Henz81: 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
naptu2:
Simon Ekpa @simon_ekpa

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1535569435439898624
Ewu Finland have just spoken

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
shortIGBOman:

We love Simon Ekpa grin

You love Simon Ekpa. I believe because he shares nude pics online. grin
Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by sirray001: 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
temitope27:
That's how they hype him and atiku in 2019, yet buhari still won with larger margin to 2015, but now he can't even has 2m vote
. Who do you prefer to be the president between these old thieves, Tinubu or Atiku since you don't want Peter Obi
Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
The president of Igbo land has spoken grin

No erection in Biafra land come 2023

2 Likes

Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by Jmichael1(m): 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
Impregnable101:
True but, reasonable Nigerians are not relying in that. We are coming out enmass to cast our vote for him.

I've never voted in a Presidential election b4 even though I'm almost 40 But this is the first time I'm believing a Nigerian politician can actually change things for the better so, I'll be voting to peter obi

wasted vote.,.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by Mooh247: 3:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
Tellwhat:

Jihad??

When he's not a mooslim

But who asked for what you are, jihad is simply an Arabic word with equal English meaning
Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by madjune(m): 3:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
If Nigerians have sense, they wouldn't vote for anybody that has anything to do with Buhari for the past 8yrs.

But, tribalism won't let them use their senses.

Make una vote Tinubu and expect wonders.

Stupid people.

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by BabydiHot(f): 3:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mooh247:

But who asked for what you are, jihad is simply an Arabic word with equal English meaning

the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by shortIGBOman: 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

You love Simon Ekpa. I believe because he shares nude pics online. grin

He is one of those who swore to burn down the East. That's why I support him. grin grin

Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by Spherical17: 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
Peter obi is only popular that's all, man has no strong foothold when it comes to politics ,as much as I would love him to win , it's only a pipe. dream ,deep down people know it but they don't want to admit it , reality will set in 2023 ,dust your passport 2023 , travel out even if na the nearest ghana
so true. The reality is that they all know Obi won't win
Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
dryakson:

Peter Obi will win this election. This is just the beginning of the storm and you people are hyperventilating with false prophecies.

Please sit back and watch us take back our Country. No rigging can stand the weight of the people.

O Ye False Prophets
grin

OBIdients are talking, false prophets are chuking mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
shortIGBOman:

He is one of those who swore to burn down the East. That's why I support him. grin grin

It is not true. It is the nude pics that made you love him. That is why you are dancing, hoping he will post more.
Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by Passionate888: 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
This man is whu South East will not reguster up to 2 million votes
Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by Allisgud: 3:49pm On Jun 11, 2022
How I wish inec can apply both online and offline vote and add everything all together the way peter obi go beat tilumbu and atiku u go think say na big brother naija grin grin grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]by next year u will learn a new lesson that when God is ready to save a nation, tradition, protocols mindset belief will not matter,mark this quote,ur mouth go open wow cheesy cheesy cheesy,the people will decide

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by Spherical17: 3:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
sirray001:
. Who do you prefer to be the president between these old thieves, Tinubu or Atiku since you don't want Peter Obi
why do you think in your wildest dream Obi will be president of the federal republic of Nigeria? Like this is really funny to me sincerely.

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by Tochj(m): 3:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
Dailymice:
One thing I've discovered since Peter Obi declared is that all those shouting Biafra online have calmed down and started talking about Peter Obi.

Biafra agitation got people cause of Buhari's nepotism. Take that away and Igbos will support you
Ndigbo believe in Nigeria more than others.
They show it with Action
They're just frustrated with misrule
in Nigeria
How much investment does Yoruba and North have outside their region?
Only Ndigbo have properties outside

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
Passionate888:
This man is whu South East will not reguster up to 2 million votes

Simon Ekpa is irrelevant. He should go back to sexting. No one sends him anymore except those he leaked nude pics for them to watch. grin
Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by Jmichael1(m): 3:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
SpecialEdition:
Na wa
see my mentor ooooooh.......
man with 1k balls....
man wen sabi politics...
AKARAKA...IDI 2MUCH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) / Police Surround Afrika Shrine To Prevent EndSARS Meeting / Femi Gbajabiamila Inspects Isolation Centre Donated By Sahara, Thisday And CCECC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.