Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,262 members, 7,853,295 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:56 PM

Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi (38374 Views)

Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders / Yoruba Ancestors Will Make You President, Alaafin Assures Tinubu / "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by Actuarydeji(m): 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
I am not surprise seeing this kind of message from an Igbo man, they are always not united and that's one of the reason why are being treated as a third class citizens in their own country. Chai!!! This kind of message is very disgusting and it is absolutely a slap on the face of the Igbo

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by Bobbiee: 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
GUYS DO NOT RELENT. DO NOT HAVE YOUR SPIRIT SHAKEN BY THIS MURDERER WHOSE NAME DOESN'T EVEN SOUND IGBO TO BEGIN WITH. WHO'S HE REALLY IF NOT A GOVERNMENT STOOGE? MARK MY WORDS, THESE EVIL PEOPLE WILL CRAWL OUT OF THEIR CAVES TO SPREAD THE WORDS OF THEIR SUBTERRANEAN OVERLORDS.

THIS IS WAR! THE SECOND CIVIL WAR EVEN. WE'RE FINALLY FIGHTING AGAINST THESE OLD EVIL THAT TRACES IT'S ORIGIN TO COLONIAL TIMES. IT'S TIME FOR US TO TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY. AND NO MAN BORN FROM A WOMAN CAN STOP US.

#showyourpvc #operationshowyourpvc

Patriotic Warrior

2 Likes

Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by sukar886: 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mumu pack one side with this ur ipob , u dey Finland the enjoy and people are killing there self here, infact make God punish u, small boy wey d control en papa, if u want to do ipob, come back to Nigeria , then we will listen to u
Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pakute:
Good job, On biafra we stand.
Obi and all his supporters are efulefu.
No election in biafraland.

There will be election in mass. The eyes of the people have opened there is a surge in registration in Igbo land. Yesterda, INEC sent in more registration.

Anyone that tries to stop the rescue mission of Nigeria will feel the weight of the people.

Mbok, go and get your PVC and vote Peter Obi. grin
Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

We are not asking for Charisma but good governance. Who charisma hep?

Charisma Atiku use to sell our assets in the name of Privatization.

Buhari new Sheriff in town, Buhari new Sheriff in town. That is how our money loss and terrorists took over the country.

Mbok, tell Charisma to stay in the kitchen and good governance to serve the people.

God bless Peter Obi.

God Bless OBIdients around the country fighting for their PVC.

God bless Nigerians.

Help is on the way.
Labour Party is a wrong Party for him, Peter Obi is running race with those who are bigger than him that's my point.

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by laughitall(m): 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
NaijaDonCast:
can peter obi spend ostentatious funds on buying delegates vote?
if the need be .. he will ! ..
Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by Golan007: 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
sirray001:
. Who do you prefer to be the president between these old thieves, Tinubu or Atiku since you don't want Peter Obi

How can either of Tinubu or Atiku be accused of being thieves yet you want to exonerate Obi who we know was caught with raw cash in Lagos in 2009, had no sensible excuse for doing so, was also fingered in the Pandora report?

Would you have given the same excuse you are giving today if these breaches were executed by Tinubu or Atiku or some other politician?

Why do you want other Nigerians to buy your opinion for your kinsman and yet you want to indict others?
Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2022
Actuarydeji:
I am not surprise seeing this kind of message from an Igbo man, they are always not united and that's one of the reason why are being treated as a third class citizens in their own country. Chai!!! This kind of message is very disgusting and it is absolutely a slap on the face of the Igbo

Simon Ekpa slapped his own face. Not the Igbos. The Igbos are matching with the train to rescue Nigeria. The country must get better. The youths will do this together.

Read OPM overseers message. This is a thorough Igbo man talking. Not that Nude Pics Leaking Finland based man called Ekpa.

Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by Spherical17: 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Your bet or not will not change the wave.

The time of change has come.

After the election, AFRICA WILL NEVER BE THE SAME BECAUSE NIGERIANS WILL GET IT RIGHT.

You can not understand now. This is just the first wave. Let the second wave hit and your eyes will clear.

PETER OBI FOR PRESIDENT.
coward coward coward

Come bet if e sure for you smiley
Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by Pakute: 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

There will be election in mass. The eyes of the people have opened there is a surge in registration in Igbo land. Yesterda, INEC sent in more registration.

Anyone that tries to stop the rescue mission of Nigeria will feel the weight of the people.

Mbok, go and get your PVC and vote Peter Obi. grin
What's my business, argue with UGM. When Pastor Kumuyi scheduled a crusade for Aba, Ipob issued a stern warning that he should steer clear to avoid bloodshed. And you think your head will remain intact on election day.
Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by Bromax: 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
This Simon guy should come to Nigeria or the Biafra land where he claims to be Lord and talk na. Na to stay for outside they make noise. If u be man like us wey dey here come talk.
Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Labour Party is a wrong Party for him, Peter Obi is running race with those who are bigger than him that's my point.

We will show the world that the true democratic structure is the people, and not party.

Wait and watch this Peter Obi wave grow.

After this election, people will stop thinking party and start thinking people.
Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pakute:

What's my business, argue with UGM. When Pastor Kumuyi scheduled a crusade in Aba, Ipob issued a stern warning that he should steer clear to avoid bloodshed. And you think your head will remain intact on election day.

That was past tense. The wave is changing orientation. All necks will be safe.

This is the choice of the people.

Peter Obi moves.
Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by abbey621(m): 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
Golan007:

How can either of Tinubu or Atiku be accused of being thieves yet you want to exonerate Obi who we know was caught with raw cash in Lagos in 2009, had no sensible excuse for doing so, was also fingered in the Pandora report?

Would you have given the same excuse you are giving today if these breaches were executed by Tinubu or Atiku or some other politician?

Why do you want other Nigerians to buy your opinion for your kinsman and yet you want to indict others?

You dey mind those tribal bigots? Deep inside they know what they want, if a Tinubu was Igbo, they would paint him as saint and use his achievements in Lagos to put him at legendary status. Want to know people with no credibility? They supported Atiku when he had Obi as his running mate but now that he does not, they see him as vermin, mehn what a 180 degree turn in just 3 years grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:18pm On Jun 11, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

We will show the world that the true democratic structure is the people, and not party.

Wait and watch this Peter Obi wave grow.

After this election, people will stop thinking party and start thinking people.
okay I wish him well.

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by Lovelife433(m): 4:18pm On Jun 11, 2022
DevilSignature:
angry

Who is this scallywags to decide to us what we want, it's time we tell this modafucka called Ekpa where he belongs
indeed u ipob is d most foolish and confused stupid animals I have ever come across. No more Biafra again, but to vote ur Pandora peter obituary.
Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by Pakute: 4:18pm On Jun 11, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Simon Ekpa slapped his own face. Not the Igbos. The Igbos are matching with the train to rescue Nigeria. The country must get better. The youths will do this together.

Read OPM overseers message. This is a thorough Igbo man talking. Not that Nude Pics Leaking Finland based man called Ekpa.
Noise!
Have ibos rescued their own region. Ibos have converted Labour party into ibo party. Shame!
Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:18pm On Jun 11, 2022
Spherical17:
coward coward coward

Come bet if e sure for you smiley

Shouting coward will not help. I have helped you by not eating your small money.

BY THE WAY, HAS SIMON EKPA LEAKED A NEW NUDE PIC TODAY?
grin
Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by madridguy(m): 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
Make we just dey watch tongue
Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pakute:

Noise!
Have ibos rescued their own region. Ibos have converted Labour party into ibo party. Shame!

Labour Party is a Nigerian party and your divisionary tactics will not work this time.

The youths have woken up. They have seen the North, South, East and West Elites sit together to share Delegates funds without quarrel. Then come back to plant seeds of divides amongst the masses.

The time for change has come. The youths are more United than ever.

News reaching me is the even Unknown Gun Men are getting their PVCs. Who does not like good thing? grin
Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by Babaken(m): 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
temitope27:
That's how they hype him and atiku in 2019, yet buhari still won with larger margin to 2015, but now he can't even has 2m vote
may God keep you and I alive to see the new Nigeria that labour party will give birth to through Peter Obi
OBI IS A FORCE
AM ON PETERSIDE.

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by Pakute: 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
abbey621:

You dey mind those tribal bigots? Deep inside they know what they want, if a Tinubu was Igbo, they would paint him as saint and use his achievements in Lagos to put him at legendary status. Want to know people with no credibility? They supported Atiku when he had Obi as his running mate but now that he does not, they see him as vermin, mehn what a 180 degree turn in just 3 years grin grin grin grin grin
Four years ago, PDP was an angelic party but today, it has become a corrupt evil party just because their son is decamped to Labour. Those people are the worst sets of clowns on earth.
Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by Pakute: 4:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Labour Party is a Nigerian party and your divisionary tactics will not work this time.

The youths have woken up. They have seen the North, South, East and West Elites sit together to share Delegates funds without quarrel. Then come back to plant seeds of divides amongst the masses.

The time for change has come. The youths are more United than ever.

News reaching me is the even Unknown Gun Men are getting their PVCs. Who does not like good thing? grin
Ibo yoots.
Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by Omoslim26: 4:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
Human beings dey talk this ipob criminal too dey talk undecided
I don't blame him sha na those ipob bingos and fools wey dey let this animal brainwash them with him fraud freedom struggle angry
Ipob remains proscribed in Igboland.
Igbo rejects a fruitless oppressive destructive agenda.

I stand with Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by Pakute: 4:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
Babaken:
may God keep you and I alive to see the Nigeria that labour party will give birth to through Peter Obi
OBI IS A FORCE
AM ON PETERSIDE.
He would finish behind Kwankwaso
Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pakute:

Four years ago, PDP was an angelic party but today, it has become a corrupt evil party just because their son is decamped to Labour. Those people are the worst sets of clowns on earth.

Mbok, we are voting a credible leader. Not party.

That is why we are OBIdiently registering for our PVCs.
Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by Alchemist231(m): 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2022
Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by abbey621(m): 4:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pakute:

Some of them even said na Buhari cause Biafra and I just laugh, so that means the marginalization only started when Buhari became president, all the stuff Ojukwu fought for was just fairytale grin grin grin grin
Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by gadgethead: 4:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
PVision2020:
I'm sure even the weyrey Simon Ekpa will soon join the nzobu nzobu online miscreants supporting Mr Pandora same way the lunatic lamidi cownu cut a deal with Atiku prior to 2019 election claiming to have signed, sealed and delivered the referendum for Biafra...

They put on their best attitude every 3years soliciting votes for their preferred candidates and fake friendship with those they've cursed and abused for the past 3 years ( Ipob followers Accounts on social media are fast becoming OBIDIENT and Mr Pandora pictures is replacing that of Nnamdi Kanu) only to lose and go back to their default Biafla or Death wailing.

Biafla is simply the post traumatic syndrome of of their electoral misfortune.

That is why they don't have political consistency. Because they choose between presidency and achieving Biafra
Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by Pakute: 4:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
abbey621:

Some of them even said na Buhari cause Biafra and I just laugh, so that means the marginalization only started when Buhari became president, all the stuff Ojukwu fought for was just fairytale grin grin grin grin
If Atiku had won in 2019, the talk of biafra would have died. They wanted power but using biafra as a tool for blackmail. We saw through their treachery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by Pakute: 4:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
TheGoodJoe:
Mbok, we are voting a credible leader. Not party.
That is why we are OBIdiently registering for our PVCs.
Vote your candidate, let me vote for mine. We shall meet at the polls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi by temitope27(m): 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
Babaken:
may God keep you and I alive to see the new Nigeria that labour party will give birth to through Peter Obi
OBI IS A FORCE
AM ON PETERSIDE.
peterside ko, riverside ni

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

British Passport Linked To Saraki Forged – UK Authority / Governor Ambode And Lagosians Hailing Him (Photo) / Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.