Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Lagos PVC Clash: Tinubu Is Afraid Of Election - Debo Ologunagba - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos PVC Clash: Tinubu Is Afraid Of Election - Debo Ologunagba (28548 Views)

Debo Ologunagba: Wike Won't Dump The Party That Brought Him From Obscurity / 2023: Wike Has Invested, Harvested So Much, Can’t Dump Party – Debo Ologunagba / Debo Ologunagba: Iyorchia Ayu Remains PDP National Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos PVC Clash: Tinubu Is Afraid Of Election - Debo Ologunagba by TruthinAction: 9:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Atiku will surely beat Tinubu....

Most of the northerns in APC will work for atiku so as to avoid power from moving away from their side...

We don't want either of them. Peter Obi all the way.

1 Like

Re: Lagos PVC Clash: Tinubu Is Afraid Of Election - Debo Ologunagba by olas24u(f): 9:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
Thorondor:

I guess they should also go pay taxes in their home cities as well. Mudasuka. Wait for it, we go vote this time around and una go know how far

This guy we have the same enemies,if you get it wrong now ,you will regret it.me I know these people will never hand over power .why playing to the gallery.they have their own agenda.
Re: Lagos PVC Clash: Tinubu Is Afraid Of Election - Debo Ologunagba by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2022
Sunnyja:
If his thugs are so confident and sure that he is the next president why are they beating up people who came for voters' registration? Similar thing they did in 2019 elections burning up shops and properties of the those who refused to vote their preferred candidates after Lagoon threats
But why are ibos obsessed with politics in yoruba land, rather focus on invents ongoing in the east? Why?
Re: Lagos PVC Clash: Tinubu Is Afraid Of Election - Debo Ologunagba by oluwarotimi504: 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
It is obvious that the attack was carried out on the instructions of the king of Thugs himself TinubuIt is obvious that the attack was carried out on the instructions of the king of Thugs himself Tinubu...

1 Like

Re: Lagos PVC Clash: Tinubu Is Afraid Of Election - Debo Ologunagba by chaloskyx: 10:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
yep hes actually afraid cause i dont see why you need to send your end sars hoodlums and thugs you could just manipulate the results or declare votes invalid if you want to cheat cause I dont know why you must always use mc oluomo boys to actualize you goals you have money but you dont have class atiku wont stoop so low to that

1 Like

Re: Lagos PVC Clash: Tinubu Is Afraid Of Election - Debo Ologunagba by Babinski: 10:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Atiku will surely beat Tinubu....

Most of the northerns in APC will work for atiku so as to avoid power from moving away from their side...

The solution to APC not performing is not PDP in anyway. Going back to PDP is going back to our vomit. If trying APC has not worked, we drop APC and move on to somewhere else but not PDP.

1 Like

Re: Lagos PVC Clash: Tinubu Is Afraid Of Election - Debo Ologunagba by oguns222: 10:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mooh247:

Kpele Mr Tinubu's hope manager

I guess Na you dey predict everybody hope now

How did Tinubu win primaries? Was it not by vote buying?

How did Tinubu win Lagos for APC in 2019? Was it not by oluomo intimidation and election rigging?
Re: Lagos PVC Clash: Tinubu Is Afraid Of Election - Debo Ologunagba by FalseProphet1(m): 11:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mariangeles:

Onye amuma ugha, this your prophecy will be truly appreciated if it comes to pass.
Don't worry Ada it will come to pass and we will get married.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Lagos PVC Clash: Tinubu Is Afraid Of Election - Debo Ologunagba by FalseProphet1(m): 11:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
liasmiram2567:

You have not seen anything. How can a party that has no structure wins the presidential election? No councillor, no local government chairman(no control of a local government in Nigeria), no member if state House of Assembly No Governor, No member if Representative, No Senator.etc.
Who knows him in the north? He can only win may be in Twitter .
The youths are the ones who will decide next year's election. Not your greedy governors, reps members, senators, it's the youths. They would come out in Mass and give him their support.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos PVC Clash: Tinubu Is Afraid Of Election - Debo Ologunagba by 7arrows: 12:24am On Jun 12, 2022
bigboluet:
Lagos PVC Clash: Tinubu is Afraid of Election - PDP
…Says Nigerians Cannot be Deterred

https://fb.watch/dArGmD8faQ/

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE. PLS GO TO ANY INEC OFFICE TO WITNESS THIS URSELF. UPON COMPLETION OF MY ONLINE REGISTRATION I WENT THERE AFTER RECEIVING 2 EMAILS TO COME FOR MY BIOMETRIC. THEY FRUSTRATED ME ON TWO OCCASIONS AND TILL NOW I DONT HAVE MY PVC.

I WAS SUSPICIOUS THAT THE ACT WAS INTENTIONAL SO I ASKED AROUND AND TO MY SURPRISE EVERYONE WITH IBO NAMES WERE NOT GIVIN THE PVC OR ALLOWED TO REGISTER.

BEFORE YOU SAY IM LYIN GO TO IKEJA LOCAL GOVERNMENT OFFICE (NO,2 AWOLOWO WAY) PLEASE FIND OUT YOURSELF. NIGERIA IS INDEED A MESS, TINUBU AND HIS PARTNERS ARE INDEED SCARED THEY WILL SURELY FAIL.
Re: Lagos PVC Clash: Tinubu Is Afraid Of Election - Debo Ologunagba by poseidon12: 12:50am On Jun 12, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Mumu PDP.... How many times will they explain it to you and your slaves

The clash was due to insufficient system for registration and personal beef of two individuals at the Local Government Authority

Police confirmed it

LGA chairman confirmed it

PDP and their slaves still trying to play Victim mentality with their irrelevant 5% vote

Funfacts
*Ngige former Anambra State Governor lives in Victoria Island Lagos

*Peter Obi former Anambra State Governor lives at Osbourne Towers Ikoyi Lagos State

*Obiano a former Governor of Anambra State relocated from Anambra State to his Ikoyi home less than 24 after leaving power

However

*Tinubu lives in Ikoyi Lagos State

*Fashola lives in Surulere Lagos State

*Ambode lives in Epe Lagos State

Also in Oyo State

*Lam Adesina resided in Felele Ibadan till death

*Ladoja lives in Bodija Ibadan Oyo State

*Alao Akala resided in Ogbomosho till he died even as state Governor he returned to Ogbomosho every weekend

* Abiola Ajimobi resided in his Jericho GRA home even during his first term in office

*Seyi Makinde resides in his agodi GRA mansion

And you believe the (APC) LGA Chairman
Re: Lagos PVC Clash: Tinubu Is Afraid Of Election - Debo Ologunagba by Billygee2u: 1:46am On Jun 12, 2022
chinjo:
It is obvious that the attack was carried out on the instructions of the king of Thugs himself Tinubu
Re: Lagos PVC Clash: Tinubu Is Afraid Of Election - Debo Ologunagba by Princeadex04: 1:55am On Jun 12, 2022
Akala lived in Bodija, Ibadan before he died,
but he usually visited Ogbomosho every Thursday and returned to Ibadan every Monday
Mooh247:
cool

Mumu PDP.... How many times will they explain it to you and your slaves

The clash was due to insufficient system for registration and personal beef of two individuals at the Local Government Authority

Police confirmed it

LGA chairman confirmed it

PDP and their slaves still trying to play Victim mentality with their irrelevant 5% vote

Funfacts
*Ngige former Anambra State Governor lives in Victoria Island Lagos

*Peter Obi former Anambra State Governor lives at Osbourne Towers Ikoyi Lagos State

*Obiano a former Governor of Anambra State relocated from Anambra State to his Ikoyi home less than 24 after leaving power

However

*Tinubu lives in Ikoyi Lagos State

*Fashola lives in Surulere Lagos State

*Ambode lives in Epe Lagos State

Also in Oyo State

*Lam Adesina resided in Felele Ibadan till death

*Ladoja lives in Bodija Ibadan Oyo State

*Alao Akala resided in Ogbomosho till he died even as state Governor he returned to Ogbomosho every weekend

* Abiola Ajimobi resided in his Jericho GRA home even during his first term in office

*Seyi Makinde resides in his agodi GRA mansion

Re: Lagos PVC Clash: Tinubu Is Afraid Of Election - Debo Ologunagba by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:03am On Jun 12, 2022
zeuss:

U are confusing Buhari for Tinubu.....Tinubu is very ibo friendly, There are Ibo employed in Lagos civil service and ibo served as commissioners.

it is Northern Agents of southern disunity that make ibo and yoruba fight each other so they can continue to rule over the south. you will be made to vote another Fulani man to continue where buhari stops..... herdsmen will takeover you home and nothing will happen....go to Jos and benue ,you will find indigenes living in IDP camps and herdsmen rename and live in the houses,. robbery in broad daylight.... police is not helping them.

we must set aside all acrimony and unite now....
AGENTS OF SOUTHERN DISUNITY ARE AT WORK.
stop soliciting for vote.. so Tinubu is better than Obi.... keep pushing for yoruba agenda
Re: Lagos PVC Clash: Tinubu Is Afraid Of Election - Debo Ologunagba by Mooh247: 6:16am On Jun 12, 2022
Princeadex04:
Akala lived in Bodija, Ibadan before he died,
but he usually visited Ogbomosho every Thursday and returned to Ibadan every Monday

Ok his new bodija house
Re: Lagos PVC Clash: Tinubu Is Afraid Of Election - Debo Ologunagba by 637oluwadetan: 6:24am On Jun 12, 2022
It is obvious that the attack was carried out on the instructions of the king of Thugs himself TinubuIt is obvious that the attack was carried out on the instructions of the king of Thugs himself Tinubu...
Re: Lagos PVC Clash: Tinubu Is Afraid Of Election - Debo Ologunagba by Amumaigwe: 6:43am On Jun 12, 2022
olas24u:

Win or no win ,once this country is structured well,you will see the Yoruba tigers racing to catch up with the rest of the world.younstill don't get it.restructuring is better than presidency under a constitution with so many flaws.

Tinubu does not think so any longer.
Re: Lagos PVC Clash: Tinubu Is Afraid Of Election - Debo Ologunagba by Amumaigwe: 6:47am On Jun 12, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:

They all did, have been doing and will continue to do
But the conversation is about his health, now u shifting a goalpost in a middle of a match

We are comparing how they emerged. If inspire of being disabled, Roosevelt still got nominated and elected president during a difficult time in their lives means that there must be something spectacular about him. He never cried that it was his turn and yet got elected four times as US president. Can you say the same thing on Asiwaju?
Re: Lagos PVC Clash: Tinubu Is Afraid Of Election - Debo Ologunagba by zeuss: 7:07am On Jun 12, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
stop soliciting for vote.. so Tinubu is better than Obi.... keep pushing for yoruba agenda

I am pushing only for southern unity....that is the way out. Tinubu and Obi must find common ground. the truth is Even if Obi and Tinubu have the sultan of sokoto as their running mate two things are sure.
1. The entire NW and NE will vote in block for Atiku including sokoto state electorate.
2. Southern votes will be divided amongst southern contestants and middle belt.

we must achieve unity in the south. Obi and Tinubu need to collaborate.
Re: Lagos PVC Clash: Tinubu Is Afraid Of Election - Debo Ologunagba by olas24u(f): 7:23am On Jun 12, 2022
Amumaigwe:

Tinubu does not think so any longer.

Because their are different strategies to get to the goal post. Go and get it?continue to talk? Septate from Nigeria ,all strategies.same destination different road.only the Igbos want to put barriers on the road.if you also want referedum,separation, autonomy ,are you not going to support a southerner that can reach there and do it.you be chasing shadows are are unrealistic.Awo.was not allowed ,MKO was not allowed .so I doubt this as well.,but he has to try it.,because the country is not for a section of Nigeria only.
Re: Lagos PVC Clash: Tinubu Is Afraid Of Election - Debo Ologunagba by BeardGangJnr1(m): 7:37am On Jun 12, 2022
Amumaigwe:

We are comparing how they emerged. If inspire of being disabled, Roosevelt still got nominated and elected president during a difficult time in their lives means that there must be something spectacular about him. He never cried that it was his turn and yet got elected four times as US president. Can you say the same thing on Asiwaju?
No...okay I see your point...!! Ciao
Re: Lagos PVC Clash: Tinubu Is Afraid Of Election - Debo Ologunagba by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
zeuss:

I am pushing only for southern unity....that is the way out. Tinubu and Obi must find common ground. the truth is Even if Obi and Tinubu have the sultan of sokoto as their running mate two things are sure.
1. The entire NW and NE will vote in block for Atiku including sokoto state electorate.
2. Southern votes will be divided amongst southern contestants and middle belt.

we must achieve unity in the south. Obi and Tinubu need to collaborate.
if you are pushing for Southern Unity, then obified because he has all the charisma to make a fine president than Tinubu who is greed and desperate,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Meets With Oyegun Over 2019 Presidential Ambition / Oba Akiolu To Buhari: You Are Not A Military Man Anymore / Erosion Destroys Road In Isuochi, Abia State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.