Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,892 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Man Caught Trying To Steal Tv From Hotel - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Trying To Steal Tv From Hotel (401 Views)

“hotel Guest” Caught While Trying To Steal TV From The Hotel He Lodged In Uyo / Ghanaian Prostitute Pushes Client To Death From Hotel Window (Video) / Man Escapes From Hotel After Consuming Beer, Pepper Soup Worth N21,800 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught Trying To Steal Tv From Hotel by Donjasdeblest(m): 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
At ewet housing estate, Uyo, Akwa ibom state
Hotel guest caught while trying to steal a flat screen TV in a hotel inside his luggage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Trying To Steal Tv From Hotel by LeoDeKing: 7:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
Na dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Trying To Steal Tv From Hotel by Kingozymandias(m): 7:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Na dem

Dem Tinubu supporters

Spits disgraceful people

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught Trying To Steal Tv From Hotel by cadet222(m): 7:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
Busted. Dat man should be on fire by now.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Trying To Steal Tv From Hotel by Golan007: 7:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
Thos act is very much Nigerian.

Has been going on as far back as the 80s, if not earlier.
Re: Man Caught Trying To Steal Tv From Hotel by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
Anybody wey collect brown envelope to campaign for any politicians here na thunder go strike am.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Trying To Steal Tv From Hotel by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
Golan007:
Thos act is very much Nigerian.

Has been going on as far back as the 80s, if not earlier.

How's that possible? There weren't flat screen TVs in the 80s. Try stealing that old school heavy ass 'ogo' head Panasonic TV. You would need a truck to carry that.
Re: Man Caught Trying To Steal Tv From Hotel by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2022
Never ever think you've seen it all. No at least not in Nigeria.

Them go attempt to thief the mattress self. Fear my people.
Re: Man Caught Trying To Steal Tv From Hotel by Golan007: 7:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
Hedonini:

How's that possible? There weren't flat screen TVs in the 80s. Try stealing that old school heavy ass 'ogo' head Panasonic TV. You would need a truck to carry that.

I can tell you authroitatively thet 14 inch TVs which were CRTs were stolen from hotel Róòmù as a matter of routine in the 80s.

Find out from hoteliers.
Re: Man Caught Trying To Steal Tv From Hotel by VeryWickedMan: 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
Burn him.
That's the only reason he lodged trust me.

Burn him with tyre and matches and fuel. OP PM me so I can wire you guys some cash to buy fuel.
Re: Man Caught Trying To Steal Tv From Hotel by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
Hahahaha
This man sef L grin L ,I can't stop laughing
Re: Man Caught Trying To Steal Tv From Hotel by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
That awkward moment.......... cheesy

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Caught Trying To Steal Tv From Hotel by Rastaramsey(m): 10:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Burn him.
That's the only reason he lodged trust me.

Burn him with tyre and matches and fuel. OP PM me so I can wire you guys some cash to buy fuel.

You for go burn am now grin angry
Orueh grin

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Behead Another Lawmaker In Anambra After Collecting N15million Ransom / How Do I Report A Police Checkpoint In My Area / Landlords Who Rent Homes To Yahoo Boys Would Face A 15-year Prison Sentence-says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.