Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,959 members, 7,841,690 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Kidnapped Professor, Adiele, Regains Freedom (See How He Was Abducted) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnapped Professor, Adiele, Regains Freedom (See How He Was Abducted) (37914 Views)

Tinubu: Should Nigerians Really Shut Up? By Promise Adiele / CCTV Footage Of How UGM Abduct Radio Host, Prof. Jachimike Adiele In Imo State / Why Lady K, Other Sunday Igboho Aides Are Yet To Regain Freedom (see List+bail C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Professor, Adiele, Regains Freedom (See How He Was Abducted) by 2whiteangel(f): 9:42am On Jun 13, 2022
ecomalchemist:
Sell this country, let's share the proceeds so we can move to a working country please .
Even if it is sold, do you think you will be given a share smiley
Re: Kidnapped Professor, Adiele, Regains Freedom (See How He Was Abducted) by blackpanda: 10:44am On Jun 13, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Buhari has finished this country....

What I know is that bandits are niggars that Rob and steal money, food from villagers or travellers.....
Na this Nigeria bandits go dey kill dey butcher Innocent people up and down.....

Na mumu go think say terrorism isn't sponsored by Buhari and co....

If you like, go dey vote for Tinubu and atiku grin grin grin
He go soon reach the stage wey bandits go dey carry private jet come dey attack person....

What has buhari got to do with this Your ESN de sleep??
Re: Kidnapped Professor, Adiele, Regains Freedom (See How He Was Abducted) by franugo(m): 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
Sweetplum:

You are nuts. In the video, someone came out of a building walking jejely and someone ran to catch up with him with a scuffle (abduction act). I was shocked to see that you walking down your street, you may be ambushed. And you came here to talk anyhow.

did you see a scuffle? so if for any reason you are called to explain what you saw in the video in, let's say a court of law, you would say you saw a scuffle What I saw was a guy running, and after he passed the gate, that was the end of the scene for me. There is no confirmation of what happened after the runner passed the gate on this video, we can only infer due to what the op has posted, which has been debunked completely by the way.

Anyway, my major grouse lies with seun and his mods who do no factfinding before feeding us with news.
Re: Kidnapped Professor, Adiele, Regains Freedom (See How He Was Abducted) by actoor(m): 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Buhari has finished this country....

What I know is that bandits are niggars that Rob and steal money, food from villagers or travellers.....
Na this Nigeria bandits go dey kill dey butcher Innocent people up and down.....

Na mumu go think say terrorism isn't sponsored by Buhari and co....

If you like, go dey vote for Tinubu and atiku grin grin grin
He go soon reach the stage wey bandits go dey carry private jet come dey attack person....

True talk Bro six days ago, I dreamed about the bolded and I was madly scared.

I woke up and immediately told my prayer warrior friend to pray against it. cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Located Chibok Girls But Couldn’t Rescue Them– Uk Envoy / Damasak: 2 Soldiers Who Tried To Capture A Boko Haram Spy Killed In Ambush / President Buhari Receives Godwin Obaseki In Aso Rock (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.