Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,329 members, 7,864,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:57 PM

Tinubu Is Yoruba, Obi Is Igbo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Yoruba, Obi Is Igbo. (603 Views)

Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie / "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta / Restructuring Is Yoruba Agenda Championed By Uninformed Igbos – Tanko Yakasai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is Yoruba, Obi Is Igbo. by OBAOMO01: 12:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
For your information, 2023 election will be decided on ethnic lines. It is happening and we are already seeing it. Igbos are rooting for their own. If you're are a Yoruba with a senseless youth agenda, continue to live in ignorance while some people continue to attack your tribe and your leader. What makes Obi better than Tinubu? They have painted a black picture in your mind. Stop this emotional blackmail and think with your head. I repeat, think with your head. Obi is no match to Tinubu in leadership and good governance. This man break the monopoly of a single party system in Nigeria, he made sure we have opposition with strong voice which your Obi is enjoying. Where is your Obi during this struggle? Did he just wake up to the realisation of a better Nigeria? In good governance, I don't have much to say, the state they both govern is enough evidence for you to see. Don't be deceived. Asiwaju needs you all.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Yoruba, Obi Is Igbo. by Xscape1993(m): 1:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
Any good thing that will chase the evil party away is always welcome...

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Yoruba, Obi Is Igbo. by mightyhaze: 1:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
Shut up with that ethnic mumbo jumbo..Peter Obi movement is bigger than Igbo or southeast.. most ppl I know pushing this PO movement are yorubas, Edos,hausas and other non Igbos. What Nigerians want and deserve is better country that will thrive education,business,etc

Everybody don tire for the corrupt ,evil status quo..

That ethnic card no fly sorry

14 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Yoruba, Obi Is Igbo. by adekolaelect(m): 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
Statement from obi online worior. Obi has supporters only online and there is no pooling boats on the internet .

Re: Tinubu Is Yoruba, Obi Is Igbo. by OBAOMO01: 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
mightyhaze:
Shut up with that ethnic mumbo jumbo..Peter Obi movement is bigger than Igbo or southeast.. most ppl I know pushing this PO movement are yorubas, Edos,hausas and other non Igbos. What Nigerians want and deserve is better country that will thrive education,business,etc

What movement exactly. A movement to a man that have been in the system you claimed to be evil? The same man has been a governor in Anambra state without tangible thing to lay on his achievements. We can see how Anambra remains the best state that attract FDI. The same person that refuse to conduct local government election for good seven years of his administration, same man that was indicted for fraud asset through Pandora? Do you want me to go on... Tell me five reasons why he is better than Tinubu, then I will gladly join your "movement".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Yoruba, Obi Is Igbo. by Abdul05: 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
Obaomo1, just relax ur mind... grin

Obi poses no threat to tinubu or atiku?

Ibos are known for that ...hate politics..

They did so to buhari they lost twice... grin

Yoruba people you see, cannot be easily convinced when it comes to politics... just know this..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Yoruba, Obi Is Igbo. by okeysoninv: 1:15pm On Jun 12, 2022
you're tribal jingoist won't work this time. everyone will vote according to their conscience not tribal affliction. suffer no dey tire you.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Yoruba, Obi Is Igbo. by Greyworld: 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
OBAOMO01:
For your information, 2023 election will be decided on ethnic lines. It is happening and we are already seeing it. Igbos are rooting for their own. If you're are a Yoruba with a senseless youth agenda, continue to live in ignorance while some people continue to attack your tribe and your leader. What makes Obi better than Tinubu? They have painted a black picture in your mind. Stop this emotional blackmail and think with your head. I repeat, think with your head. Obi is no match to Tinubu in leadership and good governance. This man break the monopoly of a single party system in Nigeria, he made sure we have opposition with strong voice which your Obi is enjoying. Where is your Obi during this struggle? Did he just wake up to the realisation of a better Nigeria? In good governance, I don't have much to say, the state they both govern is enough evidence for you to see. Don't be deceived. Asiwaju needs you all.

Dunce.... If Tinubu breaking monopoly of PDP is an achievement so let's allow Obi achieve same by breaking monopoly of APC & PDP.

Moreover Lagos was a former nation's capital built on the collective wealth of Nigeria. Tinubu didn't not emphasize on NOT build lagos. With the privilege Lagos receives if Tinubu is honest I bet Lagos should be way ahead of what it is today.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Yoruba, Obi Is Igbo. by 2elliot: 1:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
Abdul05:
Obaomo1,

Yoruba people you know, cannot be easily convinced when it comes to politics... just know this.. grin
Go and sit down.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Yoruba, Obi Is Igbo. by OBAOMO01: 1:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
Abdul05:
Obaomo1,

Don't mind them. I am just particular about some Yoruba that have joined to demonise Tinubu in attempt to refurbish their Obi who has always been part of the system. This person didn't conduct local government elections for 7 years until the year he has 2 months left in office and the excuse was that he didn't trust elected politicians.

The states poverty/human capital development was poorer when he was left than he met it.

Obi made his billions strictly importing foreign things...he was sole importer for kellugs in West Africa...never considered influencing those companies having factories here instead

He opened his own mouth and said his son doesn't have a car.

He invested Anambra money on family business only to claim he wasn't a shareholder in those businesses (not illegal but morally wrong)

He has offshore accounts to evade taxes (not illegal but morally wrong)

Then what is the change and movement they are clamouring all about?

I still remain open to hearing his achievements and how he is better than Tinubu in managing human and financial resources.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Yoruba, Obi Is Igbo. by ItsTutsi(m): 1:29pm On Jun 12, 2022
You mean most people opening knew account on social media and nairaland are ibo!! You guys are very childish and delusional!! You keep opening new profiles with Northern names.. i mean who does that!! undecided
mightyhaze:

Re: Tinubu Is Yoruba, Obi Is Igbo. by dplordx(m): 1:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
It’s interesting to see how they have entirely mobilized for a man who made no single economic impact in their lives. I mean, the entire Ibos have benefited more from living in Lagos and benefiting from the leadership of Tinubu than the entire south East leaders combined have ever benefited the entire ibo tribe since independence.

They all now aligned behind a man who did absolutely nothing all because of tribalism. Now it’s Tinubu is suddenly a Muslim as if when he was a governor he persecuted Christians. We know their modus operandi. Anyways, I am sure the Tinubu team are aware of the horrible hate and tribal political card they are playing

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Yoruba, Obi Is Igbo. by Abdul05: 1:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
OBAOMO01:

Don't mind them. I am just particular about some Yoruba that have joined to demonise Tinubu in attempt to refurbish their Obi who has always been part of the system. This person didn't conduct local government elections for 7 years until the year he has 2 months left in office and the excuse was that he didn't trust elected politicians.

The states poverty/human capital development was poorer when he was left than he met it.

Obi made his billions strictly importing foreign things...he was sole importer for kellugs in West Africa...never considered influencing those companies having factories here instead

He opened his own mouth and said his son doesn't have a car.

He invested Anambra money on family business only to claim he wasn't a shareholder in those businesses (not illegal but morally wrong)

He has offshore accounts to evade taxes (not illegal but morally wrong)

Then what is the change and movement they are clamouring all about?

I still remain open to hearing his achievements and how he is better than Tinubu in managing human and financial resources.
Yoruba people know all these..even more than you do..

Tinubu that you see has been nurturing politics since the military era... grin

Those Yorubas who are supporting obi online when election comes you will not see them going out to vote,,

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Yoruba, Obi Is Igbo. by espn(m): 1:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
mightyhaze:

Oga the movement is not bigger than anyone...Its all about manipulating other people to accept your junk as president...Do it alone and don't call other tribes...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Yoruba, Obi Is Igbo. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
Oga you people can vote your Tinubu, leave us in peace to vote our Obi!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Yoruba, Obi Is Igbo. by Addme: 2:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
espn:
Oga the movement is not bigger than anyone...Its all about manipulating other people to accept your junk as president...Do it alone and don't call other tribes...
I laugh most times when they talk about the movement. Which movement exactly?
The movement without political Structures anywhere. Was asking someone offline yesterday to name any Labour Party Chairman, member of state executives or Federal executives or even show me Labour Party office in our Local government yesterday.
He could not even mention one.
May our Labour never be in vain truly.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Yoruba, Obi Is Igbo. by Adolfhitler001: 2:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
Addme:

The movement without political Structures anywhere. Was asking someone offline yesterday to name any Labour Party Chairman, member of state executives or Federal executives or even show me Labour Party office in our Local government yesterday.
Exactly the same thing i asked a lady disturbing my life , movement without political structure how do you plan on winning a presidential election sh became dumb angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Yoruba, Obi Is Igbo. by Carlosdd: 2:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
OBAOMO01:

They are deceiving him or deceiving themselves, election does not conduct on internet , how on earth can a sane person beliefs obi can win presidential election come next year, your child who doesn’t attended primary school but all of a sudden you wanted the child to sit for post utme , then I see you as a comedian . Labour Party without single governor out of the 36 , no single house or assembly or representatives, no single senator I think some of them need to wake up from their slumber and face reality
Re: Tinubu Is Yoruba, Obi Is Igbo. by wallarwallar(m): 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
D funny ting abt dis OBi is dat after last election dey dissappear like say Nigeria no exist atleast he cud hv been doing some stuff to help develop people in his own capacity but like Atiku ran to dubai and obi go solo. Now dey need gullible people to vote for dem dey suddenly reappear and show dere shameless faces
Re: Tinubu Is Yoruba, Obi Is Igbo. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
Please let's shun tribalism in this coming election
Tinubu is too old abeg, we don't want another Buhari promax
Nigerians have suffered enough, we need PO
Do well to go through this
https://www.nairaland.com/7174499/now-never....use-brain

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Yoruba, Obi Is Igbo. by espn(m): 5:29pm On Jun 12, 2022
Addme:

Awon werey...bunch of imbeciles...
Re: Tinubu Is Yoruba, Obi Is Igbo. by Lionnation: 5:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
Lamentations of a drowning evil man cum politician, people like OP does not have a life outside politics, they are the ones they use to make sure the people are subjugated, this time around the voice of the people is the voice god, goodwill Nigerians are now speaking, so Mr OP go and die,

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Yoruba, Obi Is Igbo. by DEROX: 5:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
vote for your brother dear yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Yoruba, Obi Is Igbo. by Lionnation: 5:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
wallarwallar:
D funny ting abt dis OBi is dat after last election dey dissappear like say Nigeria no exist atleast he cud hv been doing some stuff to help develop people in his own capacity but like Atiku ran to dubai and obi go solo. Now dey need gullible people to vote for dem dey suddenly reappear and show dere shameless faces
you were simply not following the trend even before 2015, your tribal sentiment never allowed you to check what others are doing, the truth is that you are less informed, and lack of information is lack knowledge which can be translated as illiteracy

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Yoruba, Obi Is Igbo. by Arysexy(m): 5:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
grin

They are seeing the massive support and already shivering.

They have started their usual tribal and religious trick. But it's not going to work this time around.

Yorubas and Igbos enter the same market, even Buhari's Presidency suffered Northerners more.

We are wiser now.

NEVER again!

It's now or never!

Nigeria must get it right.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Yoruba, Obi Is Igbo. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
You claim Peter Obi will help tinubu split Atiku votes and you are still afraid? Nigerian youths are getting wiser and will vote out these two old men and party.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Yoruba, Obi Is Igbo. by Chido26: 5:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
OBAOMO01:

What movement exactly. A movement to a man that have been in the system you claimed to be evil? The same man has been a governor in Anambra state without tangible thing to lay on his achievements. We can see how Anambra remains the best state that attract FDI. The same person that refuse to conduct local government election for good seven years of his administration, same man that was indicted for fraud asset through Pandora? Do you want me to go on... Tell me five reasons why he is better than Tinubu, then I will gladly join your "movement".
Always verify before you talk, Anambra till today is the State with least unemployment rate and that's what Obi wants to replicate in Nigeria. However, he conducted local government election and he is still the best governor we ever had. Go and verify!!
Re: Tinubu Is Yoruba, Obi Is Igbo. by PeterObi4LP: 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
OBAOMO01:

Shut U.p! I don't like it when adult start talking like children. This is not about ethnicity, tribalism or religion. I am a Yoruba man Baba Tinubu is my father, but I don't want him there. Not because I hate him but because the party he belong APC have nothing to offer. I support PDP too. This their force is what Nigerians need including you to reposition the country back on track from PDP and APC. So is not about Ibo or Peter Obi.
Re: Tinubu Is Yoruba, Obi Is Igbo. by mycar: 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
OBAOMO01:
Does hunger know tribe, grow up, Obi is not going to be the last president of Nigeria. Life goes on, give a capable man a chance for once and send a message the apc and PDP

(1) (Reply)

My Structure Is 100 Million Nigerians Living With Poverty - Peter Obi / President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting, Malami In Attendence (Photos) / May I Introduce The Next President Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.