Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,793 members, 7,851,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate (12543 Views)

Runing Mate: Tinubu Meets APC Chairman, 11 Northern Governors / Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud / INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate by AntiMahdi: 6:57am On Jun 13, 2022
Globad:

Again, you're misfiring.

Show me where I said only 1. Just show me. You said 4 and I said it's not true.

Again, I'm waiting for your apology.

Don't change the goal post now.

When I stated here that tinubu had four deputies in 8ys you came out swinging

Now you are disputing it being only 3 instead of 4.

Pathetic .
He had 4 because Ogunleye quit before the 2007 elections and one of Tinubu's stooges was made acting Deputy governor but was never sworn in before Fashola took over.

So stop your pathetic goal post changing move

You were the one who swung into this thread with kegs of ignorance around your neck denying that Tinubu never had 4 deputies .

For your info I had already posted names and tenure of all 3 substantive deputy governors and stated that the 4th was never sworn in but was on acting capacity for a few weeks before Tinubu handed over to Fashole
Re: Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate by Globad(f): 6:59am On Jun 13, 2022
AntiMahdi:

All these indomie generation.

No be today tinubu dey deceive una.

After all he deceived your parents with a woman running mate in 1999 and later harassed her out of office 2ys into their tenure.

Go and ask how many deputies Tinubu had between 1999-2007.

You had the temerity to refer to someone else as an indomie generation?

I actually thought you were a human being. It's so clear that an orangutan has a higher IQ than you.

Get lost!
Re: Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate by Globad(f): 7:00am On Jun 13, 2022
AntiMahdi:

Pathetic .
He had 4 because Ogunleye quit before the 2007 elections and one of Tinubu's stooges was made acting Deputy governor but was never sworn in before Fashola took over.

You were the one who swung into this thread with kegs of ignorance around your neck denying that Tinubu never had 4 deputies .

For your info I had already posted names and tenure of all 3 substantive deputy governors and stated that the 4th was never sworn in but was on acting capacity for a few weeks before Tinubu handed over to Fashole

Idio.t! And the fourth person has no name?

Lunatic!
Re: Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate by Globad(f): 7:02am On Jun 13, 2022
AntiMahdi:

Pathetic .

I dare you to name the 4th one. Nincompoop! Anuofia

Ordinary animal!

Deranged soul!
Re: Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate by Xitri: 7:08am On Jun 13, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
So supporting a candidate means I'm getting crumbs from him? This Statement shows you have no value and everything is being looked through the lens of transaction. Your father and that shameless LovePeddler you call a mother are fools. Mashanfani omo

lol grin

rest!

you are just been aggressive for no reason. Why are u so pained? Take a chill pill, this is a discussion.

your power drunk presidential aspirant will only bring doom to this country.
Re: Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate by AntiMahdi: 7:14am On Jun 13, 2022
Globad:

I dare you to name the 4th one. Nincompoop! Anuofia

Ordinary animal!

Deranged soul!

Idiot, so its OK for him to have had 3 deputies whom he chased out of office before their tenure expired.

Now it is the last stooge who acted as deputy governor after Ogunleye was chased out you want me to mention.

Do you want to deny that Ogunleye did not complete his tenure as deputy?

Are you aware that the constitution is explicit about the office of Deputy Governor must be occupied?

If so do you think with Ogunleye's exit such vacuum would have not gone against the constitution?

The facts are:

1. Ogunleye resigned a few months to handover.

2. The constitution mandates that the office of the deputy can not remain vacant

3. A stooge was assigned by Tinubu to occupy the deputy governor's vacant seat in acting capacity who was never sworn-in reason why that appointment was never gazetted.

4. That means in the span of 8ys, Tinubu chased out 3 substantive sworn-im deputy governors and had one stooge in acting capacity for the remainder of his tenure.

Is that not a hallmark of a narcistic tyrant to you?

Yaribanza
Re: Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate by Globad(f): 7:19am On Jun 13, 2022
AntiMahdi:

Idiot, so its OK for him to have had 3 deputies whom he chased out of office before their tenure expired.

Now it is the last stooge who acted as deputy governor after Ogunleye was chased out you want me to mention.

Are you aware that the constitution is explicit about the office of Deputy Governor must be occupied?

If so do you think with Ogunleye's exit such vacuum would have not gone against the constitution?

The facts are:

2. The constitution mandates that the office of the deputy can not remain vacant

3. A stooge was assigned by Tinubu to occupy the deputy governor's vacant seat in acting capacity who was never sworn-in reason why that appointment was never gazetted.

4. That means in the span of 8ys, Tinubu chased out 3 substantive sworn-im deputy governors and had one stooge in acting capacity for the remainder of his tenure.

Yaribanza

I've never seen only one person combine arrogance and idiocy. You're the first case that I know.

Anyway, it's not a surprise. You were born in the jungle.

Baboon. Buffoon.

1 Like

Re: Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate by AntiMahdi: 7:24am On Jun 13, 2022
Globad:

I've never seen only one person combine arrogance and idiocy. You're the first case that I know.

Baboon. Buffoon.

Admit your foolishness for once yaribanza

You came here to pick holes with the facts I presented and when you were rightly schooled, you are now calling me the arrogant one.

It is you with your self immolated yoke of ignorance compounded with your chronic arrogance not to learn that needs another round of a better home training.

Tinubu zombie
Re: Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate by Globad(f): 7:31am On Jun 13, 2022
AntiMahdi:

Admit your foolishness for once yaribanza

You came here to pick holes with the facts I presented and when you were rightly schooled, you are now calling me the arrogant one.

It is you with your self immolated yoke of ignorance compounded with your chronic arrogance not to learn that needs another round of a better home training.

Tinubu zombie

In your perverted and miserable world, anyone that tries to correct your steeped, pathological ignorance is supporting Tinubu.

Anuohia
Re: Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate by AntiMahdi: 7:36am On Jun 13, 2022
Globad:

In your perverted and miserable world, anyone that tries to correct your steeped, pathological ignorance is supporting Tinubu.

Anuohia

There is no reasoning with you.

I see that the same juju they used on you idiots in 2015 has been rejuvenated .
Re: Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate by Prince111111: 7:39am On Jun 13, 2022
grin
ChoCho54:
Congrats to the Asiwaju! He is truly the master of the game.

This woman will surely take the shine out of Remi Tinubu!

...in their iragbiji republic game house
grin

1 Like

Re: Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate by Prince111111: 7:40am On Jun 13, 2022
Globad:

Baboon. Buffoon.
That is their type
Re: Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate by Globad(f): 7:40am On Jun 13, 2022
AntiMahdi:

See a used, good for nothing, empty head talking.

It shall NOT be well with you and your forbears!

You had the madness to insult another person's father?

Who gave a deranged cattle like you access to data?
Re: Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate by chichima67791: 7:40am On Jun 13, 2022
Political mathematics..He chose a woman so that 90% of women in naija will vote for their kind..still typing...Political mathematics..He chose a woman so that 90% of women in naija will vote for their kind..still typing......
Re: Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate by Globad(f): 7:42am On Jun 13, 2022
Prince111111:
That is their type

Imagine the id.iot arrogantly and ignorantly strutting this space without anything else to spread other than hate and bile.

He don jam rock today.

1 Like

Re: Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate by Globad(f): 7:49am On Jun 13, 2022
AntiMahdi:

Ignorant id.iot

This is the link that your father's fathers couldn't get for you

https://allafrica.com/stories/200705190009.html

Stop disgracing your entire generation.

Ogunleye was the deputy governor for less than a month.

Rid yourself of hatred.
Re: Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate by Great2017: 8:01am On Jun 13, 2022
drlateef:

Go and ask them in Lagos state.

No, I will ask you ass licking the Iragbiji heroine bagman.

1 Like

Re: Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate by Prince111111: 8:10am On Jun 13, 2022
Great2017:

No, I will ask you ass licking the Iragbiji heroine bagman.
grin

1 Like

Re: Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate by Globad(f): 8:26am On Jun 13, 2022
AntiMahdi:

The facts are:

Yaribanza

See the rubbish that this son of a silverback gorilla is spreading as facts.

Hehehehe, if wishes were horses...

It's so obvious that your surname is gorilla. In case your abysmally low IQ can't grasp this, it means that you're the son of a gorilla!

Your type is the reason why bearers of fake news should be jailed.
Re: Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate by VoteObi2023: 8:30am On Jun 13, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:

It's not checkmate if the news making the round that Atiku is going for Donald Duke is also true
Donald Duke is not in PDP

Atiku loves running with an Economist and unfortunately, Prof Utomi is out of reach
Re: Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate by VoteObi2023: 8:32am On Jun 13, 2022
Globad:

See the rubbish that this son of a silverback gorilla is spreading as facts.

Hehehehe, if wishes were horses...

It's so obvious that your surname is gorilla. In case your abysmally low IQ can't grasp this, it means that you're the son of a gorilla!

Your type is the reason why bearers of fake news should be jailed.

Typical of urchins

You were just ranting without countering him
Re: Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate by ejimatic: 8:33am On Jun 13, 2022
Freegift75:
*A Running Mate for Asiwaju Tinubu* appeals to a lot of Nigeria's demographics.
She is qualified by pedigree and profile.

*DR. ( MRS.) S. B. DIKKO-AUDU.*
Female. Fulani. Christian.
Daughter of Dr. Russel Barau Dikko, (first medical doctor from Northern Region, founder of NPC, Old Boy of KC, Lagos).

Chairman,
Kaduna State Independent Electoral Commission
Dr. (Mrs.) Saratu Binta Dikko-Audu holds a PhD Carbohydrate Chemistry from Southern Illinois University, USA, M.Sc. Natural Products, University of Alberta, Canada and B.Sc. (Hons) Chemistry, ABU Zaira, Nigeria. She also holds a PGDE (Technical) from Kaduna Polytechnic.
Dr.( Mrs.) Dikko-Audu Started her working carrier as a young lecturer with School of Basic Studies ABU, Zaria in 1971 and became principal of the school in 1986.  In 1990 she became Post graduate programme coordinator and lecturer of Organic Chemistry, Chemistry Department, ABU Zaria and also served as a Lecturer and Research Grant Coordinator at College of Agriculture and Animal Science, ABU, Kaduna.
Dr.( Mrs.) Dikko-Audu moved to National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Kaduna Campus where she served as Director, Kaduna Campus, General Manager, NOUN Consult and Investments Limited, Director NOUN Centre for Educational Technology Enterprenusral Development, Kaduna 2009 – 2015.
Dr.( Mrs). Dikko-Audu during her working carrier served on various boards and committess few of which are:

Member, Governing Council of National Open University of Nigeria

Member of the Governing Council, University of Calabar

Member of the Governing Council, University of Port-Harcourt

Member of the Governing Council, Univeristy of Benin, Benin City, Nigeria etc.

Internationally, Dr.( Mrs.) Dikko-Audu served as a Research Associate, Whistler Centre for Carbohydrate Research, Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana USA, Research and Teaching Associate, Southern Illinois University Carbondale USA, Research and Teaching Assistant  University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberter, Canada.  She has carried out various research works in the areas of open and distance learning, and plants chemistry.  She is a member of Chemical Society of Nigeria, Institute of Chartered Chemist of Nigeria and Institute of Corporate Administration of Nigeria.

Dr. (Mrs.) Dikko-Audu has bagged so many awards and has been involved in diverse service to humanity both community and ecclesiastical.

A new hope for the women
. How many votes can she win for Tinubu in the North? She is not qualified as a running mate
Re: Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate by Globad(f): 8:36am On Jun 13, 2022
VoteObi2023:

Typical of urchins

You were just ranting without countering him

Look before you leap!

Clear the sleep in your drunken soul before hastily jumping into a matter you know nothing about. Take the time to read before bleating like a sheep.

I've warned you.

I don't care about any of your candidates but I care about narrating the correct history.

Don't stand facts on their head because you want to promote your candidates.

Again, I've warned you.
Re: Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate by TYCO77: 9:06am On Jun 13, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Freegift75:
*A Running Mate for Asiwaju Tinubu* appeals to a lot of Nigeria's demographics.
She is qualified by pedigree and profile.

*DR. ( MRS.) S. B. DIKKO-AUDU.*
Female. Fulani. Christian.
Daughter of Dr. Russel Barau Dikko, (first medical doctor from Northern Region, founder of NPC, Old Boy of KC, Lagos).

Chairman,
Kaduna State Independent Electoral Commission
Dr. (Mrs.) Saratu Binta Dikko-Audu holds a PhD Carbohydrate Chemistry from Southern Illinois University, USA, M.Sc. Natural Products, University of Alberta, Canada and B.Sc. (Hons) Chemistry, ABU Zaira, Nigeria. She also holds a PGDE (Technical) from Kaduna Polytechnic.
Dr.( Mrs.) Dikko-Audu Started her working carrier as a young lecturer with School of Basic Studies ABU, Zaria in 1971 and became principal of the school in 1986.  In 1990 she became Post graduate programme coordinator and lecturer of Organic Chemistry, Chemistry Department, ABU Zaria and also served as a Lecturer and Research Grant Coordinator at College of Agriculture and Animal Science, ABU, Kaduna.
Dr.( Mrs.) Dikko-Audu moved to National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Kaduna Campus where she served as Director, Kaduna Campus, General Manager, NOUN Consult and Investments Limited, Director NOUN Centre for Educational Technology Enterprenusral Development, Kaduna 2009 – 2015.
Dr.( Mrs). Dikko-Audu during her working carrier served on various boards and committess few of which are:

Member, Governing Council of National Open University of Nigeria

Member of the Governing Council, University of Calabar

Member of the Governing Council, University of Port-Harcourt

Member of the Governing Council, Univeristy of Benin, Benin City, Nigeria etc.

Internationally, Dr.( Mrs.) Dikko-Audu served as a Research Associate, Whistler Centre for Carbohydrate Research, Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana USA, Research and Teaching Associate, Southern Illinois University Carbondale USA, Research and Teaching Assistant  University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberter, Canada.  She has carried out various research works in the areas of open and distance learning, and plants chemistry.  She is a member of Chemical Society of Nigeria, Institute of Chartered Chemist of Nigeria and Institute of Corporate Administration of Nigeria.

Dr. (Mrs.) Dikko-Audu has bagged so many awards and has been involved in diverse service to humanity both community and ecclesiastical.

A new hope for the women

Brilliant! But we can not fail to remember how he made madam Kofoworola Bucknor-Akerele his deputy governor only to embarrass and frustrate the poor woman.
Re: Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 13, 2022
[quote author=aniomadei1975 post=113746236][/quote]
Wow very good research you have there Was there no strike in Lagos between 99 to 07?
But can you be sincere to yourself and dig out any three corruption/scandal involving the Lagos bandit sorry jagaban? Be waiting.
Re: Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate by CockAndBullStor: 10:00am On Jun 13, 2022
AntiMahdi:

Another Yaribanza goat

Your collective foolishness of 2015 is what we are now suffering today

Well, the Gbana Ahmed can not win the presidency solely on yaribanza votes alone
You have 2 options - either you deal with it or enter the lagoon. BAT 2023 mandate has come to stay!!!
Re: Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate by CockAndBullStor: 10:01am On Jun 13, 2022
AntiMahdi:

Fixed

Is this how you idiots refused all reasons and facts on buhari in 2015?

Your foolishness in the SW and SE is on another level

You goats can't be reasoned with.
Join the BAT train or be crushed. Nigeria to the world!!
Re: Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate by timay1: 10:18am On Jun 13, 2022
excellence44:

It won't be easy to do that at federal level unless the North are in on it.

it won't even happen at federal level. Highest , he sidelines the VP.

The complains about tinubu is no different from what Governors around the country do with their deputies every now and then. Infact it has become tradition. Even Seyi makinde is facing the same issue with his deputy after that one decamped from PDP
Re: Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 13, 2022
litigator:

If this is true, then he deserves my respect 100% . But I can’t vote for a party that sees national grid collapse back to back and supports the killing of innocent protesters.

Never will affliction arise the second time.

Atiku all the way...

Re: Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 13, 2022
Elder0001:

Atiku all the way...

I will rather vote BAT than vote Atiku. For now I am Obidient grin grin

1 Like

Re: Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
litigator:

I will rather vote BAT than vote Atiku. For now I am Obidient grin grin

Peter obi isn't going anywhere. You'd rather vote Tinubu with shaky hands and legs over Atiku? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Speakership: Doguwa, Olawuyi & Yelleman Step Down For Tajudeen Abbas / Forgive Nnamdi Kanu, Work For His Release – Ohanaeze Begs Northern Leaders / Tinubu Getting Governance Right But Economy Wrong By Farooq A. Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.