Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate (12538 Views)

Runing Mate: Tinubu Meets APC Chairman, 11 Northern Governors / Why Are Christian And Southern Doctors Runing To Islamic And Sharia Nation Saud / INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
Elder0001:

Peter obi isn't going anywhere. You'd rather vote Tinubu with shaky hands and legs over Atiku? cheesy

Yeah! Go down history and find out why. Shaky hands does not mean shaky mind. We don’t do want a tribal bigot with power.
Re: Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 14, 2022
litigator:

Yeah! Go down history and find out why. Shaky hands does not mean shaky mind. We don’t do want a tribal bigot with power.

Atiku isn't a tribal bigot tho.. Got any prove to back up your claim?
Re: Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate by Xitri: 3:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
He will live and exit at the right time God has appointed. But for your wish your parents will die soon . Omo ale

hi Murphy Modafuker, why did u chicken out of the conversation between u and me?

let's get to a common ground now.
Re: Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate by Murphyenemuwe: 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
Which common ground? I dey here gidigba
Xitri:

hi Murphy Modafuker, why did u chicken out of the conversation between u and me?

let's get to a common ground now.
Re: Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
VoteObi2023:

Donald Duke is not in PDP

Atiku loves running with an Economist and unfortunately, Prof Utomi is out of reach

Is Duke not back in PDP? Check again!
Re: Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
Source?

Why is no one asking the OP where he got this?
Re: Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
Xitri:
if this true, then we'll be having a female president. Cos this Tinubu is lifeless and may die soon

Is this how U were brought up? Your people did a poor job. Shame!
Re: Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate by Xitri: 4:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
Which common ground? I dey here gidigba

lol
mah free u.

no more vawulence
Re: Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate by Xitri: 4:34pm On Jun 14, 2022
Siwel25:

Is this how U were brought up? Your people did a poor job. Shame!

grin you can say anything u want
Re: Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate by Murphyenemuwe: 5:37pm On Jun 14, 2022
No free me o. I don't support someone or course I know nothing or little about. Present your candidate make I present mine and let's lay bare their antecedents. Na u go run las las
Xitri:

lol
mah free u.

no more vawulence
Re: Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate by RuneKingThor: 6:06am On Jul 06, 2022
eddiense:
This guy is a scammer o

see below

https://www.nairaland.com/6591764/fesriders-alias-festus-uzoma-scammer/2#102493694
Did he later repay you? I'm curious.
Re: Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate by eddiense: 6:53am On Jul 06, 2022
RuneKingThor:

Did he later repay you? I'm curious.

He did not pay anything
Re: Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate by LtCZAR: 7:43am On Jul 06, 2022
AntiMahdi:
How did his first deputy Governor who happened to be a woman end up?

It is only Tinubu who had 4 deputies in his eight years as governor of Lagos.

The man kept harassing any one who dares criticize him back then out of office with threat of impeachment .

His first deputy was not a female.
Re: Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate by RuneKingThor: 9:56am On Jul 06, 2022
eddiense:

He did not pay anything

Wow what a criminal. What is crazy is the fact that nairaland did not ban his account.
Re: Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate by eddiense: 10:17am On Jul 06, 2022
RuneKingThor:

Wow what a criminal. What is crazy is the fact that nairaland did not ban his account.

You have seen it Na. The idiot was even bragging that I should continue that nairaland is not the only place he does his scam. And moreover how many of his account's do you want to ban?
Re: Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate by Carlosdd: 10:38am On Jul 06, 2022
SensetionalGoal:
Who cares

It doesn't matter if tinumbu picks Emmanuel macron of France he will NEVER smell aso rock....

Owner of aso rock speaking here
Re: Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate by RuneKingThor: 10:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
eddiense:

You have seen it Na. The idiot was even bragging that I should continue that nairaland is not the only place he does his scam. And moreover how many of his account's do you want to ban?
Wow. He is even that courageous. I wonder who is backing him in his scheme.
Re: Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate by eddiense: 10:50pm On Jul 06, 2022
RuneKingThor:

Wow. He is even that courageous. I wonder who is backing him in his scheme.

His wife. That is the Amaka lady. There are in this together.
Re: Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate by RuneKingThor: 3:43am On Jul 07, 2022
eddiense:

His wife. That is the Amaka lady. There are in this together.
I can only hope they are caught and brought to justice.
Re: Finally: Tinubu Choses Female Runing Mate by eddiense: 11:07am On Jul 07, 2022
RuneKingThor:

I can only hope they are caught and brought to justice.

Definitely they will be caught soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Baru Commissions Tanks At NNPC Mosimi Depot (pics) / Lisa Yaro Renovates IDP Camp School, Donates To School Of Deaf In Abuja / Is Jonathan Heading The Ironsi Route?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.