Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Ekweremadu Appointed Visiting Professor By University Of Lincoln, UK (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu Appointed Visiting Professor By University Of Lincoln, UK (Photos) (38897 Views)

UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor / Ganduje Appointed As East Carolina University, USA Visiting Professor / Ike Ekweremadu Appointed Honorary Mayor-president Of The City Of Baton Rouge,usa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu Appointed Visiting Professor By University Of Lincoln, UK (Photos) by tremilatre(m): 11:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
Of all places na Lincoln he go buy his visiting Prof from , Lincoln in UK is like Damaturu in Nigeria. Very anyhow place.
Re: Ekweremadu Appointed Visiting Professor By University Of Lincoln, UK (Photos) by olamike02: 11:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
E lo lo ba'de?.If you know you know. Nigerian love post and position.
Re: Ekweremadu Appointed Visiting Professor By University Of Lincoln, UK (Photos) by koning: 11:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
Uteghe:
grin Fully paid for. Fellow igbo man appointing Igbo man professor of a white man's university.

A clear cut proof of what Igbos are capable of doing. When appointments and posts are given on merit, Igbos come out on top.

Ahmadu Bello will be shouting "I told you so"in his grave now.

An Igbo president should be given the chance to move Nigeria forward. The country needs an Igbo approach.
Re: Ekweremadu Appointed Visiting Professor By University Of Lincoln, UK (Photos) by moshino(m): 11:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
DipWire:
Ofcourse. He no fit go Germany undecided

You, where have you gone, where has your father gone?
Re: Ekweremadu Appointed Visiting Professor By University Of Lincoln, UK (Photos) by moshino(m): 11:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
Kpengla:

Professor of Embezzlement and White Collar Crime, shebi

And you're Professor of tribal bigotry and hatred, shebi.
Re: Ekweremadu Appointed Visiting Professor By University Of Lincoln, UK (Photos) by Abujaexpress: 11:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
benjackugo:
Ike Ekweremadu Appointed As Visiting Professor By University Of Lincoln, UK (Photos)

Former deputy senate president, Senator Ike Ekweremadu has been appointed as Visiting Professor of Corporate and International Linkages by the University of Lincoln, United Kingdom, IGBERETV reports.

He shared the news on his Facebook page with photos. He wrote;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0J1Eo4kxUWjhkCVuk5vAto2S2LS6Xzp7v4XeT9sY2FAJxgjfXdmXKaf3rrkrodvfgl&id=100044481787657
Western Universities always put financial gain ahead of excellent scholarship
Re: Ekweremadu Appointed Visiting Professor By University Of Lincoln, UK (Photos) by Uchedizzy(f): 11:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
Just visting
Re: Ekweremadu Appointed Visiting Professor By University Of Lincoln, UK (Photos) by Emmapapas: 11:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
Kudos...nice achievement for the Igbos..
Re: Ekweremadu Appointed Visiting Professor By University Of Lincoln, UK (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 11:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
It's London. Why all blacks in the picture?
Re: Ekweremadu Appointed Visiting Professor By University Of Lincoln, UK (Photos) by Uteghe(m): 12:01am On Jun 13, 2022
koning:

A clear cut proof of what Igbos are capable of doing. When appointments and posts are given on merit, Igbos come out on top.

Ahmadu Bello will be shouting "I told you so"in his grave now.
Which is phantom professorial awards ba? I laugh in ikwerre language.

An Igbo president should be given the chance to move Nigeria forward. The country needs an Igbo approach.
Re: Ekweremadu Appointed Visiting Professor By University Of Lincoln, UK (Photos) by ECHICHE: 12:12am On Jun 13, 2022
When has Ekweremadu been lecturing to suddenly become a professor.

Nawaoo! Which kind professor be that
Re: Ekweremadu Appointed Visiting Professor By University Of Lincoln, UK (Photos) by oyeb15: 12:15am On Jun 13, 2022
When they are stealing from d country,they will cherish Nigeria flag, decorate their cars and homes with it. But when they are out.......
Re: Ekweremadu Appointed Visiting Professor By University Of Lincoln, UK (Photos) by Ifeanyifra20: 12:19am On Jun 13, 2022
7yggg

Re: Ekweremadu Appointed Visiting Professor By University Of Lincoln, UK (Photos) by eeetuk(m): 1:08am On Jun 13, 2022
"Former deputy senate president, Senator Ike Ekweremadu has been appointed as Visiting Professor of Corporate and International Linkages by the University of Lincoln, United Kingdom, IGBERETV reports."

Congratulations to Senator Ike Ekweremadu for his new appointment. I must say with honesty, he deserves it.

I write to say that I don't always pay attention to senator Ekweremadu until i read one of his articles titled "Senator Ekweremadu's Honest Advice To The IGBOS On Legal And Other Issues Involved BIAFRA Agitation And Realization.". The purpose of this article was to advice IPOD members about the dangers of becoming an Independence nation and the difficulties of steps and procedures that would follow to become an Independence nation.

Senator Ekweremadu referenced Eritrea, East Timors and South Sudan as a case study. He noted one history about the struggle to gain independence by citing this example "I have followed incisive arguments on this matter and looked at the history of other secessionist efforts in other parts of the world. For example, about 43 years after it broke away from Cyprus in 1974, with the help of the Turkish Army, the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (Northern Cyprus) is yet to be recognized as a sovereign nation by any nation because of lack of due process. The citizens can only travel with the passport of Turkey as citizens of Turkey, not Northern Cyprus. Today, there is widespread agitation by citizens of North Cyprus to be rejoined to Cyprus.

Yes, Senator Ekweremadu is a smart man. And i encourage every ibo person to read his article i cited above to learn something from the expert.
Re: Ekweremadu Appointed Visiting Professor By University Of Lincoln, UK (Photos) by Kpengla(m): 1:15am On Jun 13, 2022
moshino:

And you're Professor of tribal bigotry and hatred, shebi.

You're a stupid bastard get the fúck away from my mentions

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Appointed Visiting Professor By University Of Lincoln, UK (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 1:43am On Jun 13, 2022
Paul Igwe presents the Magna Carta to Ekweremadu.

What is worth doing is worth doing well.

I no wan hear Chicago-like stories o
Re: Ekweremadu Appointed Visiting Professor By University Of Lincoln, UK (Photos) by toprealman: 2:04am On Jun 13, 2022
This is a typical casestudy of how the west helps on underdeveloping Africa.
Imagine this criminal given such a noble position.
After making laws to enrich themselves, he authors these books:
Who Will Love My Country: Ideas for Building a Nigeria of Our Dreams” and lead author of the book “Constitutional Review in an Emerging Democracy: The Nigerian Experience”.
God please save us from the clutches of these wicked people.
Re: Ekweremadu Appointed Visiting Professor By University Of Lincoln, UK (Photos) by moshino(m): 2:53am On Jun 13, 2022
Kpengla:

You're a stupid bastard get the fúck away from my mentions

You sound like you're in pain, what's the problem, you hate your life, your mother never showed you who your father is, life is too hard for you? Whatever be the case, do not drink Sniper, instead just drink a glass of water, you'll feel better.
Re: Ekweremadu Appointed Visiting Professor By University Of Lincoln, UK (Photos) by shantti(m): 3:41am On Jun 13, 2022
Rubbish. Me am hungry
Re: Ekweremadu Appointed Visiting Professor By University Of Lincoln, UK (Photos) by Germi9: 3:56am On Jun 13, 2022
Going to eat another Yam like he did in Germany and got the beaten of his life
Re: Ekweremadu Appointed Visiting Professor By University Of Lincoln, UK (Photos) by essentialone(m): 5:33am On Jun 13, 2022
Tinubufit:
grin

Arrangee appointment.

Imagine no single white man there at the presentation
Re: Ekweremadu Appointed Visiting Professor By University Of Lincoln, UK (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 5:39am On Jun 13, 2022
These ppl are Yahoo boys,I no believe them,they came to dupe him
Re: Ekweremadu Appointed Visiting Professor By University Of Lincoln, UK (Photos) by DAwest7: 5:53am On Jun 13, 2022
PENNYSWAP:
I am disappointed
forever you shall be
Re: Ekweremadu Appointed Visiting Professor By University Of Lincoln, UK (Photos) by olas24u(f): 6:16am On Jun 13, 2022
419 inside sitting room ,which papers has he published.how many publications.lies
Re: Ekweremadu Appointed Visiting Professor By University Of Lincoln, UK (Photos) by Oplomo: 6:24am On Jun 13, 2022
Uteghe:
grin Fully paid for. Fellow igbo man appointing Igbo man professor of a white man's university.

Are you a yoruba muslim from Eket? grin
Re: Ekweremadu Appointed Visiting Professor By University Of Lincoln, UK (Photos) by Oizee(f): 6:27am On Jun 13, 2022
DipWire:
Ofcourse. He no fit go Germany undecided
una no fit forget somtin including me, all I could think of when I saw his name was yam festival.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Appointed Visiting Professor By University Of Lincoln, UK (Photos) by oluwaseyi0: 6:49am On Jun 13, 2022
CheapHomes1:

To visit and to profess

grin grin

I'm not sure ekweremadu himself can explain better

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Appointed Visiting Professor By University Of Lincoln, UK (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 6:58am On Jun 13, 2022
Congratulations!

Another positive news for the new week.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kadaria Ahmed Condemns BBC Documentary About Banditry / Peter Obi's Lawyers Bring Boxes Of Evidence To Election Tribunal (Video) / Buhari's Presidency - Two Months Of Indisputable Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.