Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Ekweremadu Appointed Visiting Professor By University Of Lincoln, UK (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu Appointed Visiting Professor By University Of Lincoln, UK (Photos) (38894 Views)

UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor / Ganduje Appointed As East Carolina University, USA Visiting Professor / Ike Ekweremadu Appointed Honorary Mayor-president Of The City Of Baton Rouge,usa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu Appointed Visiting Professor By University Of Lincoln, UK (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 7:03am On Jun 13, 2022
CheapHomes1:

To visit and to profess
grin grin grin

That's on a lighter mode which I know you're quite aware of it meaning but you just decided to toss around with the words.
A visiting professor is a professor who teaches/lecture on a short period of time let say a semester or a session but not for a full academic cycle like a four years or seven years duration course. He has the unique privilege of being a practising politician while at the same time maintain his visiting professorship status.
Re: Ekweremadu Appointed Visiting Professor By University Of Lincoln, UK (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 7:09am On Jun 13, 2022
No be this Man go Germany because of yam

Later them Boyz used the yam and oil rob his face �
Re: Ekweremadu Appointed Visiting Professor By University Of Lincoln, UK (Photos) by onadana: 7:09am On Jun 13, 2022
creatorsverse:
I and my entire family is for peter obi..

For those of you that think that the peter obi movement is about tribe and not competence,

Let the likes of okorocha rochas, orji uzor kalu, and ekweremadu decamp to another party and show me the number of ppl that will sacrifice a whole day to get their PVC in this time of insecurity....

Is this topic about Peter Obi?
Re: Ekweremadu Appointed Visiting Professor By University Of Lincoln, UK (Photos) by Meditoll: 7:33am On Jun 13, 2022
When will Buhari receive at least one international appointment or recognition? A dullard is always a scumbag. Chia! President with no portfolio!!!!!!
Re: Ekweremadu Appointed Visiting Professor By University Of Lincoln, UK (Photos) by Allisgud: 8:05am On Jun 13, 2022
Is the university own by a Nigerian
Re: Ekweremadu Appointed Visiting Professor By University Of Lincoln, UK (Photos) by Marpol2021(m): 10:32am On Jun 13, 2022
Proud of who Maybe Biafra are proud of him but certainty not Nigerian
Urheadmaster:
We Nigerians are proud of you Sir.

Nigeria to the world angry
Re: Ekweremadu Appointed Visiting Professor By University Of Lincoln, UK (Photos) by Comedian2019: 2:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
Ipigs terrorists are enforcing sit at home, Ekweremadu is getting appointment.
I hope he has learned to avoid those terrorists from his experience in Germany.
Re: Ekweremadu Appointed Visiting Professor By University Of Lincoln, UK (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 3:12am On Jun 14, 2022
jojothaiv:

grin grin grin

That's on a lighter mode which I know you're quite aware of it meaning but you just decided to toss around with the words.
A visiting professor is a professor who teaches/lecture on a short period of time let say a semester or a session but not for a full academic cycle like a four years or seven years duration course. He has the unique privilege of being a practising politician while at the same time maintain his visiting professorship status.

My comment a day before

Re: Ekweremadu Appointed Visiting Professor By University Of Lincoln, UK (Photos) by Kzinne: 5:33pm On Jun 25, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Lawyers Bring Boxes Of Evidence To Election Tribunal (Video) / Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" / US Asks Nigeria To Restrict Super Tucano To North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.