Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

My Uncle Forgiven Me Has Opened So Many Blessings For Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Uncle Forgiven Me Has Opened So Many Blessings For Me (941 Views)

My Wife Hasn't Forgiven Me / My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady / See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Uncle Forgiven Me Has Opened So Many Blessings For Me by Divine89: 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
Hello guys I just wanted to share the good news with you . I have posted my story here 2 years ago I was rebellious teen have caused so many people pain especially my uncle and his wife . But I thank God for everything he has done for me and my uncle has truly forgiven me even my family in Africa has forgivenme too . I have moved out of France and I am in another country right now. I just want to share the good news is I got married back in April to my long term friend I have met in Instagram in 2016 we are now living together and two days ago I found out we are expecting our first child together. I know this child will not replace my 6 children who are in the French custody but I promised to be a better mother that I wasn't to my other 6 children. I also want to advice people please if you know that you have offended someone look for them and beg for forgiveness because it will make God happy to open doors that was impossible to open. Thank you everyone

5 Likes

Re: My Uncle Forgiven Me Has Opened So Many Blessings For Me by ojun50(m): 9:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
Thanks God for your life
Hope this new guy is awear of yr past.

I wish you the very best in yr new home

3 Likes

Re: My Uncle Forgiven Me Has Opened So Many Blessings For Me by Karleb(m): 9:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
Hold on, you have 6 children in French custody? shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Forgiven Me Has Opened So Many Blessings For Me by Righteousness2(m): 9:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
I remember your story.
Great to see that you are now legally married.
Awesome to see your uncle has Forgiven you.
You and Husband should Do well to get Super close to GOD. There is no life that JESUS Christ cannot clean up and make Whole. Even all your previous will be Restored. Just rest in GOD and Walk with JESUS.

5 Likes

Re: My Uncle Forgiven Me Has Opened So Many Blessings For Me by Divine89: 9:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
ojun50:
Thanks God for your life
Hope this new guy is awear of yr past.

I wish you the very best in yr new home

Thank you very much. Yes he is aware of my past because when we met in Instagram back in 2016 I was still living the bad life and he used to advised me a lot to change.
Re: My Uncle Forgiven Me Has Opened So Many Blessings For Me by Divine89: 9:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
Karleb:
Hold on, you have 6 children in French custody? shocked shocked shocked

Yes they are adopted
Re: My Uncle Forgiven Me Has Opened So Many Blessings For Me by ojun50(m): 9:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
Divine89:

Thank you very much. Yes he is aware of my past because when we met in Instagram back in 2016 I was still living the bad life and he used to advised me a lot to change.

Good
Put God first in everything you do and he will not depart from you.
Enjoy your new home and new life

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Forgiven Me Has Opened So Many Blessings For Me by Divine89: 9:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
Righteousness2:
I remember your story.
Great to see that you are now legally married.
Awesome to see your uncle has Forgiven you.
You and Husband should Do well to get Super close to GOD. There is no life that JESUS Christ cannot clean up and make Whole. Even all your previous will be Restored. Just rest in GOD and Walk with JESUS.

Amen thank you very much . God is so good to me he has done what the world taught it was impossible. I will serve him until my last day on earth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Forgiven Me Has Opened So Many Blessings For Me by Divine89: 9:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
ojun50:

Good
Put God first in everything you do and he will not depart from you.
Enjoy your new home and new life

Amen
Re: My Uncle Forgiven Me Has Opened So Many Blessings For Me by Righteousness2(m): 9:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
Divine89:

Amen thank you very much . God is so good to me he has done what the world taught it was impossible. I will serve him until my last day on earth

That's Awesome! Expect your kids to be reconciled and restored to you by Miracle of GOD.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Forgiven Me Has Opened So Many Blessings For Me by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:00am On Jun 13, 2022
Wow!
What a very GOOD NEWS.
We are so happy for you.
This is just the beginning of good things in your life.
We pray everything continue to fall into pleasant places for you.
You did the right thing.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Uncle Forgiven Me Has Opened So Many Blessings For Me by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:01am On Jun 13, 2022
A Chinese proverb says ....

无论走错路多远,都回头

(Translation)

'No matter how far you have gone on the wrong road.....................TURN BACK'!!

........and that is EXACTLY what you did.
Bravo!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Uncle Forgiven Me Has Opened So Many Blessings For Me by GboyegaD(m): 4:10am On Jun 13, 2022
Glad to read about your success. Hopefully, the lessons you learned from the past will guide you through the future.

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Forgiven Me Has Opened So Many Blessings For Me by adebayour26: 7:48am On Jun 13, 2022
Well, I remember when you posted the first thread two years ago and I'm thankful to God on your behalf on how things turned out today.
Congratulations �

Enjoy the good life.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Forgiven Me Has Opened So Many Blessings For Me by Kobojunkie: 8:12am On Jun 13, 2022
Divine89:
Yes they are adopted
Adopted or taken away from you because you were not considered a fit mother? undecided

I hope the authorities in your new country are at least aware of your history, so also whomever you are married to so that baby can be kept safe abeg. lipsrsealed
Even after popping 6 of them out, you still get nerve to continue on. Na wa ooo! undecided
Re: My Uncle Forgiven Me Has Opened So Many Blessings For Me by Divine89: 10:04am On Jun 13, 2022
post=113747236:
Wow!
What a very GOOD NEWS.
We are so happy for you.
This is just the beginning of good things in your life.
We pray everything continue to fall into pleasant places for you.
You did the right thing.

Amen thank you very much for the encouragement

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Uncle Forgiven Me Has Opened So Many Blessings For Me by Divine89: 10:05am On Jun 13, 2022
GboyegaD:
Glad to read about your success. Hopefully, the lessons you learned from the past will guide you through the future.

Amen thank you very much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Forgiven Me Has Opened So Many Blessings For Me by Divine89: 10:06am On Jun 13, 2022
post=113747245:
A Chinese proverb says ....

无论走错路多远,都回头

(Translation)

'No matter how far you have gone on the wrong road.....................TURN BACK'!!

........and that exactly what you did.
Bravo!

Thank you very much

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Uncle Forgiven Me Has Opened So Many Blessings For Me by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:07am On Jun 13, 2022
Divine89:

Amen thank you very much for the encouragement
You are always welcome sis.
From here moving forward, EVERYTHING you lay your hands on will be successful.
Old things have passed away, all things have become new.
Success is yours now and forevermore.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Uncle Forgiven Me Has Opened So Many Blessings For Me by Divine89: 10:07am On Jun 13, 2022
adebayour26:
Well, I remember when you posted the first thread two years ago and I'm thankful to God on your behalf on how things turned out today.
Congratulations �

Enjoy the good life.

Amen thank you very much

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Uncle Forgiven Me Has Opened So Many Blessings For Me by Eriggs: 10:08am On Jun 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Adopted or taken away from you because you were not considered a fit mother? undecided

I hope the authorities in your new country are at least aware of your history, so also whomever you are married to so that baby can be kept safe abeg. lipsrsealed
Even after popping 6 of them out, you still get nerve to continue on. Na wa ooo! undecided
Will you Keep shut.
Enemy of progress.
Na dem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Forgiven Me Has Opened So Many Blessings For Me by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 13, 2022
I'm very happy for you op, it will be nice if you provide a link to your first thread pls.

May God also forgive you and grant all your heart desires now and forever

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Forgiven Me Has Opened So Many Blessings For Me by Divine89: 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
post=113755490:

You are always welcome sis.
From here moving forward, EVERYTHING you lay your hands on will be successful.
Old things have passed away, all things have become new.
Success is yours now and forevermore.

Amen I received it in Jesus mighty name

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Uncle Forgiven Me Has Opened So Many Blessings For Me by Divine89: 12:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
udoji2021:
I'm very happy for you op, it will be nice if you provide a link to your first thread pls.

May God also forgive you and grant all your heart desires now and forever

Amen thank you very much. Here is the link to my first post : https://www.nairaland.com/5875031/cause-pain-lot-people#89833722
Re: My Uncle Forgiven Me Has Opened So Many Blessings For Me by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
Divine89:

Amen thank you very much. Here is the link to my first post : https://www.nairaland.com/5875031/cause-pain-lot-people#89833722

wow! i had to go back and read the topic and comments from page one.

it's good to grow up in a sane enviroment,if you was in nigeria, you would have been long dead or in prison till now.

i'm really happy that you are doing well now, i must also commend your family(your uncle especially) for forgiving you cos what you did to them that time was really bad. as you are forgiven on earth, so shall god forgive you in heaven.

lastly, don't associate with your past again, i mean, you should forget about your old friends, lifestyle, alcohol,drugs etc cos you are a new person now.

CONGRATULATIONS

(1) (Reply)

Is Anything Wrong With Paying Tithe This Way / Could This Be She Has An Infection / Husband And Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.