Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,190 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum (11069 Views)

Lagos-Abidjan Highway Will Be Built With Concrete – Umahi / Osinbajo Returns With Foreign Investments From Africa CEO Forum / Osinbajo Joins World Leaders At Africa CEO Forum In Abidjan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:08am On Jun 13, 2022
OSINBAJO TO JOIN PRESIDENT OF GHANA, QUEEN OF NETHERLANDS, OTHER LEADERS AT AFRICA CEO FORUM IN ABIDJAN

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN will today depart Abuja for Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire to participate alongside other leaders in the continent and beyond, at the annual summit of the Africa CEO Forum taking place from the 13th–14th of June, 2022.

The forum (organised by Jeune Afrique Media Group in collaboration with the International Finance Corporation, an arm of the World Bank), is Africa’s largest private sector event which features conferences, debates and high-level meetings dedicated to highlighting the role of the private sector in the development of the continent.

Prof Osinbajo will join President Nana Akufo-Addo of Ghana, other business and political leaders in the opening panel in discussing the topic “Economic Sovereignty: From Ambition to Action”.

The Vice President will also hold bi-lateral meetings with different stakeholders including United Nations SG's Special Advocate on Inclusive Finance for Development, her Majesty, Queen Maxima of Netherlands and the Managing Director of the International Finance Corporation, IFC, Makhtar Diop among others.

The VP who is accompanied by the Special Adviser to the President on Economic Matters, Ambassador Adeyemi Dipeolu departs Abuja today and he is expected back later on Monday.

'Laolu Akande
Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media & Publicity
Office of the Vice President
12th June 2022

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02WvCcJffogJq35s9wQZQqceDnMQpEAhnDC4ypMy9kQCeedqqXJ5wNFajG7NrbdACrl&id=100068819936024

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum by money121(m): 12:09am On Jun 13, 2022
Ok now

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum by Ogamysamo: 12:13am On Jun 13, 2022
he's the ceo of which organisation?

political leaders now ceo, and countries are organisation...

no wonder. atleast i don clear my doubt
huna tenq huna

10 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum by abobote: 12:35am On Jun 13, 2022
The break is needed, after losing woefully

14 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum by yahoosurepass(m): 12:42am On Jun 13, 2022
Both him and his Oga has been wasting tax payers money attending summits they don't ever learn anything from.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum by Urheadmaster(m): 3:36am On Jun 13, 2022
What positive impact does all the travelling all this why have in the lives of Nigerians

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum by Toneypen247(m): 3:41am On Jun 13, 2022
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum by TenQ: 7:45am On Jun 13, 2022
Ogamysamo:
he's the ceo of which organisation?

political leaders now ceo, and countries are organisation...

no wonder. atleast i don clear my doubt
huna tenq huna
The forum invites over 800 CEO of businesses and 50 Presidents and Ministers. I guess Oshinbajo was invited as a "President"!

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum by Ohraykon: 9:41am On Jun 13, 2022
yahoo pastor

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum by Kennitrust(m): 9:41am On Jun 13, 2022
Be careful with your vote

This sickness has no cure

He doesn't deserve to represent us with this international disgrace

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum by meritadavize1(m): 9:41am On Jun 13, 2022
Fairly used ajala

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum by Udeude1: 9:41am On Jun 13, 2022
smiley
Re: Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum by DropsMic(m): 9:41am On Jun 13, 2022
Cool
Re: Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum by Mikelarteta(m): 9:41am On Jun 13, 2022
A president we never had cos of the corrupt delegate system of voting.

13 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum by Antoeni(m): 9:42am On Jun 13, 2022
This is No News
Re: Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum by God1000(m): 9:44am On Jun 13, 2022
Safe journey

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum by Alexsniz(m): 9:44am On Jun 13, 2022
Good luck starboy

Meanwhile I fix car AC here in Abuja contact in my signature...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum by FreedomDynamics: 9:45am On Jun 13, 2022
One of the good men we never had because we do not deserve it.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum by YoungLionken(m): 9:45am On Jun 13, 2022
If I were Yemi, this will be my time to start doing what's on my mind, since my loyalty in taking BS didn't pay off..

You know that moment when you've already lost hope of winning a match and it is few minutes left cool...

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum by Cajal(m): 9:45am On Jun 13, 2022
Safe trip to vee peer
They should be humble in defeat

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum by Ultimas: 9:46am On Jun 13, 2022
Osinbajo put up a good fight, but he was highly overrated.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum by LaSenior: 9:47am On Jun 13, 2022
cheesy

Mumu man

Dem dey finish Christians for Nigeria yet this mumu man no fit talk

Condolence visit vice President
Trader moni vice President

Yeye Man

Fear some pastors from Rccg majority of them where not called rather na daddy GO called them

Always traveling to irrelevant meeting all to just collect travel allowances and estacode him and his Top to bottom oga Very useless regime

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum by datola: 9:48am On Jun 13, 2022
The best man

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum by MrCover: 9:48am On Jun 13, 2022
Wow

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum by Nonexisting: 9:49am On Jun 13, 2022
How Helinus and quickly switched their loyalty from this gentleman to Tinubu is still a wonder to me.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum by castrokins(m): 9:51am On Jun 13, 2022
Is He Also A CEO?
Re: Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum by jojo1415: 9:51am On Jun 13, 2022
The president we never had
Re: Osinbajo Off To Abidjan For Africa CEO Forum by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:51am On Jun 13, 2022
Great

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Not Leave PDP - Wike / Profile Of Shuaibu Yaman Abdulahi, PDP's Guber Candidate In Kwara State / Oby Ezekwesili Wins Forbes' Social Influencer Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.