Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,595 members, 7,851,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:06 PM

Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party (34298 Views)

This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi / Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria / Umahi: Ebonyi People Marginalised By Igbos, Will Never Be Part Of Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party by olancho: 8:14am On Jun 14, 2022
Ceeman20:
Who's beating drum for this Umahi. You think SE region plays gubernatorial politics same way for presidential elections?. With so much money butterfly Nigerian politician will always try to equate itself to a bird. Pls patronise us today for your power steering pump of all car models. We're at ladipo Lagos and Onitsha. Chat or call us from profilel am interested drop your number
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party by Cubeman: 8:48am On Jun 14, 2022
When Orji Uzor Kalu stepped down,he openly declared support for Ahmad Lawan. He didn't support other Igbos in the race. Now that Dave Umahi has lost the primary,he is also telling Peter Obi,another Igbo man that people of Ebonyi will vote for a Yoruba. Even if that is the case,he should have kept quiet about it. Soon,Igbos will say that "the only thing that unites other Nigerian tribes is common hatred for Igbos". With this two scenarios and many other,it is glaringly clear that it is actually "Igbos who unite to hate other Igbos".

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party by investigator007: 8:51am On Jun 14, 2022
We go see on the last day now
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party by obilokechukwu(m): 9:13am On Jun 14, 2022
Peter obi can only become president of nigeria, if GOD ALMIGHT hands behind the general election. or if it the hands of man or devil peter obi will not win. go and mark this.
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party by abbaemma: 9:25am On Jun 14, 2022
Hubeznigeria:

The topic provides the answer to your question. Thank you

Dave Umahi kicked against Peter Obi's merger with Atiku in 2019, even promised ebonyi state to Buhari. The turn out of the votes was a slap to his wrist.
Now he says Ebonyi won't vote for Labour Party. Take him seriously at your own peril. There is a line you draw when it comes to Ndigbo and politics and it's 'Public Interest' even if APC zoned the ticket to SE Umahi won't even win sef. Umahi does not get the public interest from Ndigbo. Not after his stunt he took against the public interest of Ndigbo too
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party by Poleski: 9:48am On Jun 14, 2022
This idiot is so bitter he lost. He blames Igbos for his abysmal failure at the just concluded APC primary. He blames everyone else except himself for his own failures!

Now he's supporting a northerner instead of Peter Obi, an Igbo man. What a wacko hypocrite!

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party by goaldynman(m): 10:37am On Jun 14, 2022
oyeb15:
Obi is working for Tinubu. The contract Tinubu gave him is to attract South East votes from PDP into Labour Party and waste them.

Most media branding Obi now are Tinubu boys.

Tinubu is the one actually working for Obi!

By the time they divide each other's vote, it will enable Peter Obi to win!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party by ufotunang: 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2022
MajohBankz:

Even Americans hate each other. These days one can just pick up a gun and kill people in order to downsize the population.

Obi is a national project and not an Igbo affair
...then why are the igbos and Igbo governors, begging for the presidency position be zoned to the South East and they are complaining of marginalization..so they should not disturb nigerians for the presidency to be zoned to south east anymore...since now they have an opportunity with Peter Obi their Igbo brother to become a president and support him ...their south east Igbo brother
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party by MajohBankz: 12:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
ufotunang:
...then why are the igbos and Igbo governors, begging for the presidency position be zoned to the South East and they are complaining of marginalization..so they should not disturb nigerians for the presidency to be zoned to south east anymore...since now they have an opportunity with Peter Obi their Igbo brother to become a president and support him ...their south east Igbo brother

Brother look, around you and see that things have changed. Umahi took the PDP mandate given to him to APC and he's chanting betrayal. Nigeria is for the common man and not for politicians.

Let us handle our country the way we handle our conscience.

Every well meaning Nigerian is talking about persons not parties. Umahi was ‘out-bribed' so he's crying foul.

No one is calling on zoning no more.

Once one assumes an attitude of intolerance, there is no knowing where it will take one. Intolerance, someone has said, is violence to the intellect and hatred is violence to the heart.
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party by Hubeznigeria(m): 1:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
abbaemma:

Dave Umahi kicked against Peter Obi's merger with Atiku in 2019, even promised ebonyi state to Buhari. The turn out of the votes was a slap to his wrist.
Now he says Ebonyi won't vote for Labour Party. Take him seriously at your own peril. There is a line you draw when it comes to Ndigbo and politics and it's 'Public Interest' even if APC zoned the ticket to SE Umahi won't even win sef. Umahi does not get the public interest from Ndigbo. Not after his stunt he took against the public interest of Ndigbo too
Personally I don't take him serious. I am simply feeling sorry for him. It beggars belief that an Igbo man (Umahi in this case) would rather support another when he should be rallying around his kinsman. Hence, the reason I made the initial statement. However, it is his constitutional right to vote whoever he wants. But as for me and my family we would vote Mr. Obi. And yes I think I clearly understand you when you said I drew a line when it comes to Ndigbo and politics. Apologies. I am just but a child who still baths only his stomach. My usage of words is still very poor. I hope you understand and forgive. Have a great day
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party by Benpave: 1:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party by Mrexcell(m): 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
Political statement can he force any ebonyi man on election day to vote for tinibu? Igbos are not like hausa/fulanis and yorubas who follow their leaders like zombies.
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party by Mrexcell(m): 2:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
Maxymilliano:
This was the same governor accusing some people of betrayals for not coming out openly to make a case for Presidential candidacy of Eastern extraction yet could not throw his supports for the most popular candidate from his region ...

Ibo people ehh

Umahi have always been very jealous of anambra people he always complains bitterly unnecessary of how other well endowed igbo states always looks down and oppress ebonyi people how exactly I can't even tell. He is probably jealous of the sudden rise and popularity obi is currently getting.
Re: Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party by nesphil(m): 10:53am On Jun 16, 2022
grin grin grin
Fr33born:
The owner of Ebonyi state has spoken.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Court Of Appeal Strikes Out Onnoghen / Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None / Gunshots As ISWAP Fighters Ambush Soldiers On Mission To Secure Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.