Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,241 members, 7,839,269 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Na Who Get Bad Mouth Pass(pics Attached)? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Na Who Get Bad Mouth Pass(pics Attached)? (5257 Views)

Guy's ,smash Or Pass??? Pics / Ladies Smash Or Pass??? Pics / Who Mumu Pass? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Na Who Get Bad Mouth Pass(pics Attached)? by Rickmann: 7:42am On Jun 14, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Na who get bad mouth pass? grin

B anytime grin
Re: Na Who Get Bad Mouth Pass(pics Attached)? by Vinnie2000(m): 7:45am On Jun 14, 2022
Truvelisback:
Me too no recognize the D well. He must have be in the Movie industry for long because that pics looks very young.

Yes, he started around 2001!

Was a movie when he was a wine tapper and on top of a tree, he saw Clems Ohameze who was Dicck-less because the gods stole it!

He ran to the Igwe (Pete Edochie) shouting one of his trademark lines!

That movie bought him to limelight!

2 Likes

Re: Na Who Get Bad Mouth Pass(pics Attached)? by Nonexisting: 8:04am On Jun 14, 2022
B wins hands down. Nigga has poison in his mouth. I will never forget the movie one pastor came to preach to him. The pastor asked him to give his life to Christ and Osuofia replied in Igbo "ma gi jide nke gi" meaning you want me to give my life to Christ while you keep your own life. I nearly fainted while laughing.

6 Likes

Re: Na Who Get Bad Mouth Pass(pics Attached)? by james6aaban: 8:10am On Jun 14, 2022
Bad mouth na B anytime any day.Bad mouth na B anytime any day....

2 Likes

Re: Na Who Get Bad Mouth Pass(pics Attached)? by shantti(m): 10:37am On Jun 14, 2022
Nkem owoh abeg. Though he's no longer funny as before. The same thing goes to osita (paw paw), the guy no longer dey funny as before. I'm wondering what's causing all this
Re: Na Who Get Bad Mouth Pass(pics Attached)? by Truvelisback(m): 11:49am On Jun 14, 2022
shantti:
Nkem owoh abeg. Though he's no longer funny as before. The same thing goes to osita (paw paw), the guy no longer dey funny as before. I'm wondering what's causing all this
Maybe na the role wey dem put am nai fit am.
Re: Na Who Get Bad Mouth Pass(pics Attached)? by Rexymania(m): 1:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
Na C o. Watch Akidi
Re: Na Who Get Bad Mouth Pass(pics Attached)? by Jeromejnr(m): 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
Kolenda:
When Nollywood was still Nollywood, we had these set giving us original local content that served us quite well.
Not now that we have Hollywood wannabe actors/actresses dishing us nonsense.
That was how they were hyping this Blood Sisters. Nobody gree me hear word. As I downloaded the movie to watch, see as this your Nancy Isieme abi watin una dey call her was overacting. I tire for this current Nollywood

Thank you. Exactly same thing I have been saying.

Nollywood now is filled with Hollywood wannabees and plots around olosho's and their dramas.

Blood Sisters made me realise many Nigerians need an upgraded mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Na Who Get Bad Mouth Pass(pics Attached)? by Jeromejnr(m): 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
Vinnie2000:

The issue is that these Cinema movies have a Target audience!

They target the wealthy and high priviledged Nigerians in Lekki, VI, Abuja, etc. and Abroad.

The Producers know dat 80% of Nigerians do NOT watch these movies and the Actors are aware too.

So in these Movies, It's all about Glitz and Glamour to satisfy Rich pple, NOT for real entertainment!

Personally, i have never watched King of Boys, MerryMen, Chief daddy,etc.

Are they really Great?

You said it right. And those movies are not great. Tried watching them but stopped long before halfway. It was unwatchable.

1 Like

Re: Na Who Get Bad Mouth Pass(pics Attached)? by gly(m): 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
paulolee:
nkem owoh....wey tell him brother say him go report am to police for practicing homosexuality because the guy wife no gre born for 5 years...
him say d guy marri man wey de disguise as woman
Guy you crack my ribs with this your post grin
Re: Na Who Get Bad Mouth Pass(pics Attached)? by paulolee(m): 2:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
Truvelisback:
One man catch Nkem Owoh dey piss for him farmland. Nai the man come dey para for Nkem Owoh say, why him dey piss for him farmland. Nai Nkem Owoh para give am say: U are not even grateful that i am even watering ur crops. U should even be thanking me for saving ur crops from dying and u are here talking rubbish grin
dt guy eeh
Re: Na Who Get Bad Mouth Pass(pics Attached)? by AYbillion(m): 4:21pm On Jun 14, 2022
B for Bad grin grin

1 Like

Re: Na Who Get Bad Mouth Pass(pics Attached)? by Hyland(m): 8:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
Truvelisback:
I have watched king of boys. The movie gat to do with Political power, corruption, runs, betrayal, criminality and immunity in govt. If u follow the movie well, u will understand that the movie is indirectly talking abt Jagan(Tinubu).
Exactly!
It's more like the female version of Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Na Who Get Bad Mouth Pass(pics Attached)? by Truvelisback(m): 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
Hyland:

Exactly!
It's more like the female version of Tinubu.
They use a female in disguise. The movie is all abt Lagos State and the Jagaban himself(Tinubu).
Re: Na Who Get Bad Mouth Pass(pics Attached)? by Streetmovement(m): 9:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Omo B mouth na Poison grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who No Like Better Thing (pic) / My Long Time Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me For No Reasons / The Hoe Stories Bae Wouldn't Tell You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.