Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,309 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

This Is Iragbiji, Tinubu's Hometown (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Iragbiji, Tinubu's Hometown (pics) (6159 Views)

Matawalle Arrives To A Heroic Homecoming As He Visits His Hometown (pics/video) / This Is Iragbiji. The Beautiful Hometown Of President-elect Bola Tinubu. Video / Breaking News!!! Oyetola Is From Iragbiji Tinubu's Hometown (photos)!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Iragbiji, Tinubu's Hometown (pics) by oloyedewaris(m): 9:25pm On Jun 15, 2022
jimyjames:

Then it proves how bad and self centered tinubu is, a man who has no relationship with his kinsmen, how can such a man love and care for the well-being of 200 million people from different ethnicity and tribes of 500 , when he doesn't even know his kinsmen?

Shut up, no evidence of him from that region, only speculations and rumors and that's because he was adopted, he knows Lagos as his homeland

Can you mention one of his relatives in Iragbiji, f*cking hypocrite
Re: This Is Iragbiji, Tinubu's Hometown (pics) by jimyjames(m): 9:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
oloyedewaris:

Shut up, no evidence of him from that region, only speculations and rumors and that's because he was adopted, he knows Lagos as his homeland

Can you mention one of his relatives in Iragbiji, f*cking hypocrite

Why is tinubu's identity questionable?
Who adopted him?
Which year was he adopted?
When was he born?
Who is his father?
Almost everyone in Nigeria can tell you his or her fathers linage to 3 generation, why is tinubu's own different?
Re: This Is Iragbiji, Tinubu's Hometown (pics) by oloyedewaris(m): 9:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
jimyjames:

Why is tinubu's identity questionable?
Who adopted him?
Which year was he adopted?
When was he born?
Who is his father?
Almost everyone in Nigeria can tell you his or her fathers linage to 3 generation, why is tinubu's own different?
Why are you asking me all these

Well from the story I heard, his parent dump him when he was small and abibatu mogaji picked him up and brought him up as her son

His family matter is really complicated

What do you mean by every Nigerian can trace his parent to 3 generation
Re: This Is Iragbiji, Tinubu's Hometown (pics) by jimyjames(m): 9:58pm On Jun 15, 2022
oloyedewaris:

Why are you asking me all these

Well from the story I heard, his parent dump him when he was small and abibatu mogaji picked him up and brought him up as her son

His family matter is really complicated

What do you mean by every Nigerian can trace his parent to 3 generation

You see you yourself don't know who tinubu is just remorse, the mans identity is questionable

Yes, I can call the names of my father's to 3 generation and more, I bet every Nigerian with a real family can do the same
Re: This Is Iragbiji, Tinubu's Hometown (pics) by oloyedewaris(m): 1:46am On Jun 16, 2022
jimyjames:

You see you yourself don't know who tinubu is just remorse, the mans identity is questionable

Yes, I can call the names of my father's to 3 generation and more, I bet every Nigerian with a real family can do the same
Are you dumb or what, can't you understand simple logic

If your parent had thrown you away since you were a year old and someone picked you up to train as her child, how will you be able to name of your generation

Accept it, his generation can't be traced since his true parent can't be found
Re: This Is Iragbiji, Tinubu's Hometown (pics) by Savagery101: 2:35am On Jun 16, 2022
EVEN THE IGBOS REJECTED TO DEVELOP THE GOD FORSAKEN PLACE. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Crixxx:
Heard it is in osun. That place looks like a war torn zone
No be only developed lagos.
Re: This Is Iragbiji, Tinubu's Hometown (pics) by jimyjames(m): 12:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
oloyedewaris:

Are you dumb or what, can't you understand simple logic

If your parent had thrown you away since you were a year old and someone picked you up to train as her child, how will you be able to name of your generation

Accept it, his generation can't be traced since his true parent can't be found
Who told you this story of his parents throwing him away when he was a year old?
Re: This Is Iragbiji, Tinubu's Hometown (pics) by oloyedewaris(m): 6:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
jimyjames:

Who told you this story of his parents throwing him away when he was a year old?
When is mother was still alive, I attended a jummat prayer at ikorodu and the Iman said so, citing it as a case of parent not knowing the future of children, preaching proper parenting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS / Lawan: Nigeria’s Security Deteriorating — But Military Has Done A Good Job / "They Tricked Us Into Fighting Igbos During Civil War" - Middle Belt Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.