Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary (44461 Views)

Ebele Iyiegbu Launches Handbag Collection In Abuja Amidst Fanfare (Pictures) / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by bepositive11: 12:11am On Jun 15, 2022
toujurs:
You are an illiterate, that is why you think like this. Second wife a huge achievement .

Don't mind him. It's only women who lack self respect and a sense of self worth that become second wife. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by ofiko123(m): 2:02am On Jun 15, 2022
Happy birthday to obi cubana..

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by ABANGWABOI(m): 3:54am On Jun 15, 2022
toujurs:
You are an illiterate, that is why you think like this. Second wife a huge achievement .

Your mama na illiterate, I guess your papa go school pass all those women wey agree to be second wife for their Marriage??
You way be say your papa no fit achieve wetin Yul Edochie second wife JUDY dn achieve dey talk..
Abi your poor Mother go school pass that OLOSHO Mercy aigbe wey be second wife..

Or is there anybody from your useless state wey Rich pass Ned Nwoko wey get plenty wives..
E.WU
Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by ABANGWABOI(m): 3:55am On Jun 15, 2022
bepositive11:
Why is being a second wife a huge achievement? Why does being married complete a woman? Why is a woman becoming a CEO irrelevant? You make no sense at all

Marriage is a woman's greatest achievement..
Argue with your tiny brained MODA..
Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by UnknownQueen(f): 4:52am On Jun 15, 2022
chatinent:

Sha, this is a real life story.
About content creation, tools wey I go need go reach N3m. Cos even if I have to venture, I have to produce classics and for every age. And that sum no dey my hand.

God wey give you money to sort your unplanned bills for cubana , go give you money for this ..

Stay positive bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Elidrisy20: 5:35am On Jun 15, 2022
14years 5 children,no family planing at all lipsrsealed
Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by dalass(f): 5:46am On Jun 15, 2022
chatinent:
Cubanna Cubanna.

I cannot forget the day I paid for the Vieille Bon Secours in Cubanna...ordered by my friend.

Omo, if you asked me too, I felt we saw N10,000....only for bill to come, and I am seeing N520k. And waiter was saying we
miscalculated the rows and columns.

What's going on here? Waiter, what's the meaning of this expensive joke? Like play like play, bouncers don come..bouncers don dey shake breast for us o.

You may begin to think I wanted to feel like a big boy. Baba, I no bi big boy. Na common Amarula and some minors we planned to order...and I no dey take alcohol...so it was supposed to be for the table.

See me dey swear say no bi wetin we order. My friend mah dey wan dey do like make dem hold me o say e no concern am.

Oga, wait let me explain..e come wan bi like we go collect. We paid o..and it pained me most that I paid the most and I drank next to nothing. It was his coursemates who even drank the most and left earlier before the bill. What's even inside this water water drink thays N520k! As I do the transfer, it was like my lifespan short. Omo, I was a student then o.. And till today, Nonso has not balanced me the remaining N50k.

If dem carry dorime dey bring anything for you...even if na toothpick, please interrogate!

I legitly drink all the kinds of styles of drinking garri. I deserve an award. I am a drinker!

Since that day, I don't keep friends!

I do my things in a one-man way.

Chai..na me dem do like that!

Chai.... Lol grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Machinegun91(m): 6:46am On Jun 15, 2022
Onyi22:
He is due for a second wife oo, he needs a baby girl too
kayan mata users
Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Smartor: 7:05am On Jun 15, 2022
The money man happy 14th anniversary,
Survey camera available at affordable price contact 07087784484

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Clema21(m): 7:40am On Jun 15, 2022
Landmack:
Anambra Born Billionaire and CEO of the Cubana Group, Obinna Iyiegbu AKA Obi Cubana celebrates 14years Marriage Anniversary today with the love of his life @lush_eby which has Produced 4 Handsome boys.

Ndi Anambra and your fans all over the world wishes you more years of Marital Bliss!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cex-7uuIrgk/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

O mehn, happy art thou when thou art been blessed by God and findeth a good wife...!!

You're blessed

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by Burgerlomo: 10:36am On Jun 15, 2022
Congratulations cool
Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by bepositive11: 6:19pm On Jun 15, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

Marriage is a woman's greatest achievement..
Argue with your tiny brained MODA..

Marriage is a woman's greatest achievement to you and you alone. Men like you feel insecure and threatened by a woman's success in all aspects of her life, so you convince yourself that a woman's greatest achievement is marriage to make yourself feel better about women who are more financially successful than you but not married. Nonsense

Marriage. What is marriage? If those two are not fulfilled on their own, misery is the only thing that awaits them. That applies to both men and women

Women who are single and happy are much better off than women who married toxic husband's. Go figure
Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
bepositive11:

Marriage is a woman's greatest achievement to you and you alone. Men like you feel insecure and threatened by a woman's success in all aspects of her life, so you convince yourself that a woman's greatest achievement is marriage to make yourself feel better about women who are more financially successful than you but not married. Nonsense

Marriage. What is marriage? If those two are not fulfilled on their own, misery is the only thing that awaits them. That applies to both men and women

Women who are single and happy are much better off than women who married toxic husband's. Go figure

Go and tell that to May Yul Edochie that can't file for divorce after her husband brought in a second woman..
She can't leave cos Marriage is a woman's greatest achievement..

Or tell that to Mercy aigbe co-wife that refused to leave the Marriage despite Lanre marrying mercy..

Tell that to all numerous women that can't wait to be married and praying and hoping to find a man or their man pops the question..

Marriage is a woman's greatest achievement ever..
Oya shut up and start singing- carry me dey go,Jehovah carry you dey go your husband house ×2
Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
toujurs:

Thunda Faya yhur MODA..
Phool
Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by bepositive11: 2:55am On Jun 16, 2022
Ok. Let's talk about Ini Edo who is not married, happy and single. Let's talk about Genevieve. Let's talk about Yemi Alade. Let's talk about Niniola. Let's talk about Tiwa Savage

All these women are living their dream fulfilled lives. They have seen through the lies that society feeds them about marriage. They get to do what they love every single day

Marriage is not a woman's greatest achievement. It's men and women like you who feed young girls that nonsense lie. Some women are lucky enough to realise that there's so much more to life that marriage.

Whether or not a woman is married, at the end of the day, what matters is whether her own life is fulfilling

A woman who isn't happy and fulfilled with her own life can never have a happy and fulfilled marriage. So keep deceiving yourself. My heart weeps for women who stay in marriages where they are mistreated, disrespected, and abused because of money, or status, or what people would think about them if they got divorced

ABANGWABOI:

Go and tell that to May Yul Edochie that can't file for divorce after her husband brought in a second woman..
She can't leave cos Marriage is a woman's greatest achievement..

Or tell that to Mercy aigbe co-wife that refused to leave the Marriage despite Lanre marrying mercy..

Tell that to all numerous women that can't wait to be married and praying and hoping to find a man or their man pops the question..

Marriage is a woman's greatest achievement ever..
Oya shut up and start singing- carry me dey go,Jehovah carry you dey go your husband house ×2
Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:17am On Jun 16, 2022
bepositive11:
Ok. Let's talk about Ini Edo who is not married, happy and single. Let's talk about Genevieve. Let's talk about Yemi Alade. Let's talk about Niniola. Let's talk about Tiwa Savage

All these women are living their dream fulfilled lives. They have seen through the lies that society feeds them about marriage. They get to do what they love every single day

Marriage is not a woman's greatest achievement. It's men and women like you who feed young girls that nonsense lie. Some women are lucky enough to realise that there's so much more to life that marriage.

Whether or not a woman is married, at the end of the day, what matters is whether her own life is fulfilling

A woman who isn't happy and fulfilled with her own life can never have a happy and fulfilled marriage. So keep deceiving yourself. My heart weeps for women who stay in marriages where they are mistreated, disrespected, and abused because of money, or status, or what people would think about them if they got divorced

Tiwa Savage that sang somebody's son go find me some day?? Same tiwa Savage that has been talking and complaining on how difficult it is to find love..??
Ini Edo that has been divorced ?? And is hoping that someone wife her soon??
Genevieve that is currently having a mental breakdown recently cos of no companion(thou she won't admit this publicly) ??
Yemi Alade is in a relationship and who told you that if her BF pops the question that she won't shut down social media to pepper her rivals and those who thinks she won't get married soon,same with Niniola..

When a woman cannot find a Man,they claim they don't need a Man.. but immediately they get a Man they start singing a new song..
That was how Rita Dominic was posing like she doesn't care. But immediately that third hand divorcee criminal Fidelis anosike proposed.. Fiam she Rush accepted and shut down Mbaise and see as all ladies dey congratulate her from far and wide..
All these and more would always reemphasize the fact that marriage is a woman's greatest achievement..

Women all over the world Marriage is their greatest achievement..
Ask Kim Kardashian ask Beyonce ask C Ronaldo's girlfriend that has been wanting him to marry her but thank God for his mother that has said No.. if not that coded feminist would divorce him after a few years and take part of his wealth..
Re: Obi Cubana And His Wife, Ebele Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary by bepositive11: 6:59am On Jun 16, 2022
Marriage is not a woman's greatest achievement. The impact she has on the world and the people around her are her greatest achievements.

There's nothing wrong with a man and woman enjoying their lives and living their lives to the fullest while being open to sharing it with another person if they are single.

All those women I mentioned are not married but are still happy and living their lives to the fullest while being open to romantic love. If you were to ask them what their greatest achievements are, I bet they'll tell you what they've achieved in their lives.

Niniola said it herself. She would never get married to a man that wants her to give up her career

All those women I mentioned have men dying to marry them but they won't marry just any man for the sake of marriage. If they decide to get married, it would be to a man who supports their careers.

Stop fooling yourself thinking that marriage is a woman's greatest achievement. There's more to life than marriage

ABANGWABOI:

Tiwa Savage that sang somebody's son go find me some day?? Same tiwa Savage that has been talking and complaining on how difficult it is to find love..??
Ini Edo that has been divorced ?? And is hoping that someone wife her soon??
Genevieve that is currently having a mental breakdown recently cos of no companion(thou she won't admit this publicly) ??
Yemi Alade is in a relationship and who told you that if her BF pops the question that she won't shut down social media to pepper her rivals and those who thinks she won't get married soon,same with Niniola..

When a woman cannot find a Man,they claim they don't need a Man.. but immediately they get a Man they start singing a new song..
That was how Rita Dominic was posing like she doesn't care. But immediately that third hand divorcee criminal Fidelis anosike proposed.. Fiam she Rush accepted and shut down Mbaise and see as all ladies dey congratulate her from far and wide..
All these and more would always reemphasize the fact that marriage is a woman's greatest achievement..

Women all over the world Marriage is their greatest achievement..
Ask Kim Kardashian ask Beyonce ask C Ronaldo's girlfriend that has been wanting him to marry her but thank God for his mother that has said No.. if not that coded feminist would divorce him after a few years and take part of his wealth..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu / Alaba International Market Lagos Lockdown / Old Currencies To Expire 31/01/2023 - Emefiele (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.