Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Nigerian Men And Engineering Incompetence/the Lebanese,chinese, Indian Glory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Men And Engineering Incompetence/the Lebanese,chinese, Indian Glory (271 Views)

Buhari's Incompetence, The Cause Of Inter Tribal War Between Hausa And Fulani / Houssam Diab, Lebanese Ambassador Walked Out On Reps / Meet The Lebanese Man Who Wants To Become A Senator In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Men And Engineering Incompetence/the Lebanese,chinese, Indian Glory by babasolution: 6:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
This is deep and critical!
Nigerian men need to rise up,this is beyond issue of the leaders.

I have not worked with the Lebanese or Chinese,but I have had dealings with them especially Indians.

Their dominance in manufacturing (factory), engineering works especially construction in Nigeria exposes the weakness in the Nigerian male.

I have noticed that these Lebanese,whites and chinese doing many engineering works are usually quite young.

They dress smart,they always clean and have a confident dominant aura over their Nigerian male peers.

The average Nigerian man lacks confidence, is insecure dresses poorly except for the exposed ones,generally looks tired, dirty and washed up.

Summarily the average Nigerian man is a slob.

This condition that the average young(middle age) Nigerian male faces is very critical, many are victims of circumstance, some self inflicted due to ignorance others due to being victims of the downward spiral of the economy and life in Nigeria caused by their older male peers( the 50 and above GENERATION).

The Nigerian man has been terribly victimised by his own country.He has been made to lack adequate skills and experience,he has been generally been made incompetent.

ITs practical disability.

This foreigners come in,many of them are quite young,they come in with adequate skills,connection and competence, they are really utilising their skills in Nigeria,and earning what Nigerian men should be earning,Nigerian men have been reduced to desperate hustlers.
This is the same slavery experience that generations before experienced, it's creeping in back again gradually.

I see these foreign Lebanese,Chinese,Indians and whites gradually becoming the elite men of Nigeria,while young Nigerians ,many of them older than these foreigners have to work and stoop low for them.

I was listening to a friend complain how his Lebanese boss sacks his male Nigerian workers arbitrarily,and bleeps the females.His boss even fuckef his gf.The guy began to talk so disgustingly about how he wishes the lebanese can change and treat him fairer,it was so apalling how submissive this guy was,he didnt even realise it.Circumstances have made this guy to submit to the whims and caprices of a foreigner in his own land all because he lacked adequate modern technical experience.This is daylight cuckoldery of the Nigerian male.The Nigerian man is becoming a cuckold.

What stands out these foreigners is their technical experience not necessarily education.

Nigerian men should start looking to build technical experience and expertise now in every field especially engineering.

Nigerian men have been reduced to struggling slobs.

I do not want to go into the usual government blame tirade.

I think it's time Nigerian men start getting serious.

The time of over religionism,docility, incompetence, corrupt gratification needs to end.

Nigerian men should reject their new slavery status.

It's not about politicians this time.
The politicians are also Bleep up Nigerian men that have let all these happen through the usual Nigerian male negligence and incompetence.

I know many men are getting it right,but we need more.

Nigerian men should sit up.
This second slavery should cease immediately.

The Lebanese etc should be put in their place.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men And Engineering Incompetence/the Lebanese,chinese, Indian Glory by Golan007: 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
Hope this would hit the front page.

Part of the Nigerian problem is how the young tend to embrace shortcuts.

Nobody wants to go through the pain of studying, toiling abd then mastering.
Re: Nigerian Men And Engineering Incompetence/the Lebanese,chinese, Indian Glory by siofra(f): 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
That's how a shady crook on Twitter will tell them to pay 30k so that he will teach them how to become alpha mails and they will agree.

Ignorance and the decaying educational system has a big part to play in this.

(1) (Reply)

"We Are Not Illiterates": Ekiti Voters Resist Vote Buying (Video) / Hijab Ruling: Lawyer Storms Supreme Court Premises In Native Doctor Attires / How 'military Officer' Murdered My Husband - Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.