Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,083 members, 7,852,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate (30253 Views)

Edo Central PDP Committee Adjourns Screening, 2 Aspirants Support Ighodalo / Atiku Jettisons PDP Committee Report, To Pick Okowa As Running Mate / PDP Committee On Emergence Of Elumelu As Minority Leader Most Corrupt; Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by Ibr539: 6:35am On Jun 15, 2022
[quote author=AnambraPrince post=113807205] grin Everything happening is just working in Tinubu's favor. Firstly, that coward Obi ran to LP, which will divide Southeast votes for PDP, as many igbos will vote Obi since my people are so tribalistic and clannish in nature.

Now, I already knew PDP would choose Wike, because they are afraid of Tinubu, he was not the giant opponent they were hoping for. PDP were praying it would have been Osibanjo, Amaechi or Lawan, people Atiku could defeat easily. But Tinubu is giving PDP sleepless nights. So it just had to be Wike.

But unfortunately for them, Wike is now IPOB public enemy number 1, and most igbos in Southeast align with IPOB,

Unfortunately, (and may their souls RIP), there were lots of innocent collateral damage and many innocent igbos were killed cry or maimed in the process. So this combination will further drive Southeast votes away f so what about south south vote and entire north vote?
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 15, 2022
Abujason:
Atiku is too smart not to even listen to the suggestion. The idea is dead on arrival. Where will he get the so much desired block votes from? Igbos don’t like him. North does not. SW, no go area. And in SS, Wike will be lucky to deliver his village for PDP.

But Atiku is welcome to deliver an easy victory to APC.

You too dey lie. Haba!
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by unclenna(m): 7:34am On Jun 15, 2022
kenzysmith:
This wike na fighter ooo

During vp Debate

Anchor: please sir I just ask you a question am not quarrelling with u sir

Wike : Did I said u are quarrelling with me? Am just simply answering your question u thrown at me
Anchor: But u are shouting at me

Wike: Oga are you working for the Apc or what? Answer me Mr man. Why is the questions u throw at me look as if you are attacking me?

Okowa will be a better choice. Firstly, because he is from both SS and SE. Okowa will easily be accepted by SE than Wike.

SE are yet to forgive Wike for the Obigbo massacre. Recently, during the primary campaign, he went to Obi of Onitsha and was telling him to give him Anambara vite that their son(Obi) will not win.

Wike, will not sell in SE. Mark my word
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by Arielle: 7:41am On Jun 15, 2022
Crvrider:

What many of you have failed to realize is that Tinubu may not see this election to the end.
Very true. That is what the north is banking on and it is the main reason they insist on a muslim muslim ticket.
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by virginchaser(m): 7:50am On Jun 15, 2022
babag93:
As expected.. It will be a foolish move not to, especially with his performance in the primaries and the fact that he is a Christian.

It's early you guys realize Christianity is not a title. Shepered knows his sheep and sheep knows his shepered.
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by Popson0424: 8:30am On Jun 15, 2022
grin
kenzysmith:
This wike na fighter ooo

During vp Debate

Anchor: please sir I just ask you a question am not quarrelling with u sir

Wike : Did I said u are quarrelling with me? Am just simply answering your question u thrown at me
Anchor: But u are shouting at me

Wike: Oga are you working for the Apc or what? Answer me Mr man. Why is the questions u throw at me look as if you are attacking me?
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by Pain(m): 8:49am On Jun 15, 2022
TOXIC
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by bluebay(m): 9:58am On Jun 15, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

As if that will solve your problems.
It will solve 0.10 of my problem
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by IDIOTmoderators: 10:08am On Jun 15, 2022
bluebay:

It will solve 0.10 of my problem
Lol... cheesy cheesy... My brother make we no get problems o Amen... 0.10 na nothing o.
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by Ebeano49(m): 10:34am On Jun 15, 2022
If Kwankwaso and Obi runs either together or separately, then both PDP and APC are toast
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by Abujason: 1:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
CeoMYN:

You too dey lie. Haba!

So correct me, Mr. Truth Teller.
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 15, 2022
Abujason:

So correct me, Mr. Truth Teller.

PH, my LGA (ONELGA) and the entire Rivers State is for Wike.

No dey leak your mouth.
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by Abujason: 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2022
CeoMYN:

PH, my LGA (ONELGA) and the entire Rivers State is for Wike.

No dey leak your mouth.

Shat ap there.
Soon you will come from another state on another thread.
Wike is not going anywhere.

Dead on arrival!
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
Abujason:

Shat ap there.
Soon you will come from another state on another thread.
Wike is not going anywhere.

Dead on arrival!

Check my last topic and chats on Nairaland.

Wetin I go gain if I dey lie?

We full ground for our Emperor.
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by ericmani: 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2022
Rilwayne001:
To think South Easterners are one of the most important pillars and pioneers of PDP from inception, more so, they’ve stood solidly behind the party and always voting it enmasse whenever the voting season comes, yet still they’re not considered worthy for the first two positions.

BTW, it’ll be 24years next year that southeast has been licking the boot of their norther counterparts in PDP, with nothing tangible to show for it.

When Obi left it was clear the VP slot went with him. Be honest, If you were in Atiku’s shoes who will you pick from the SE as running mate? All the “heavyweights” in the SE decamped to APC. So let PDP focus on how to secure North and SS, and then throw their all in SE and SW.

It’s a pity.
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by voicelessmunk: 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2022
best option is peter obi for Nigerians https://realandrare.shop
Re: PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate by Tareq1105: 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2022
bluebay:
I go too happy
O

I cannot imagine Wike accepting a position he once vowed never to take, a position he once described as "house boy" position. He described Osinbajo as a Prof of Law doing house-boy for a man who doesn't have secondary school certificate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) / Ngige's Threat To Banks; See Labour Acts Breached By Banks: Know Your Right!!! / Police Stage Show Of Force In Anambra Ahead Of Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.