Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Do Tinubu And Atiku Know This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Tinubu And Atiku Know This? (252 Views)

Do Tinubu Really Knows He Is A Muslim / Buhari And Atiku Know Fate On Wednesday At 9 Am / Tribunal: Buhari And Atiku Know Fate On 13 September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Tinubu And Atiku Know This? by Remman(m): 8:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
Do Tinubu and Atiku know that there are Hausa and Fulani Christians in all the states of the north?

Not only will they loose votes from these people in the north, it will happen likewise in the south.

It is easier to fail with a minor mistake and hard to win with a huge risk. I mean, how will they colour their campaigns with a Muslim-Muslim ticket?

For Tinubu, it will confirm the text messages received by delegates during the APC primaries, which was denied by his aides and it will lower people's trust in them with the rising Islamic jungle justice flying around in the country. Christians can never agree to such a rule under the present rule which has changed everyone's mindset including professors and the educated.

I am a Muslim and I will not support any Muslim-Muslim ticket because definitely people will nurse a Christian-Christian ticket in the future and that would cause more chaos. Let's drop desperation for power and show the actual "UNIFYING" spirit which we pretend to project in practice. Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Calls For More Us Support, Concerted Efforts To Tackle Terrorism / Mbaka Ban: Peter Obi Must Unite The Obidient Movement By Visiting Mbaka / BREAKING: Enugu Bishop Bars Catholics From Attending Mbaka’s Adoration Ministry,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.