Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,474 members, 7,861,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket (41640 Views)

Tinubu Condemns Katsina Attack, Orders Security Agencies To Go After Assailants / President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits / Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by vicdom(m): 8:57am On Jun 15, 2022
Daum:

Stop quoting fake results
Which country is Muslim 55% and christian 44%. You better call down
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Nigeria
That's Wikipedia. stop fuming from the mouth and get your brain educated.

Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Hushbingo: 8:58am On Jun 15, 2022
omowolewa:
This man is just good to go

Don't you notice our own Super Eagles scored the best goal margin (10 : 0) after Tinubuoy's victory.

The Oracle have spoken.

Someone left billions behind his administration, I ask myself why will you keep billions when you have many problems the billion can solve.

Chai! No vex.
Just feel there are a lot to do with that.
I mean, another road to construct
Another Security Infrastructure to build
Another Loan to repay.

Savings and Investing are just school of thought.

I may believe "why saving when there a lot to do to generate more". Money is what money does.
You may believe "why not saving since tomorrow is uncertain." Conservative Theory

Sorry, oo o!
My thoughts, you quotes.
Your economy theory is pointless and baseless. Obviously, Market President economics...

Go and study economics then come back to argue.

Bsc Economics with Hons. Argue with my result.

Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Ronjule: 9:24am On Jun 15, 2022
There is a very likelihood that Tinubu will win if he picks a Christian as Vice President
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by jaxxy(m): 9:28am On Jun 15, 2022
bastardmod:
All these people by this time una no dey sleep?

Meanwhile, baba Don feel the heat grin,
He will pick Muslim vp and nothing will happen...yen yen yen undecided

Now, let Kwankwaso do what is expected to retire baba iragbiji

2023 go sweet gan

They want to force buhari to pick Muslim vp for them so they can blame him for supporting Muslim/Muslim ticket buhari distanced himself from all of them.

That why tinubu issue statement he doesn't really mean to deceive people he didn't want Muslim/Muslim ticket.

He better step down to save the party from disgrace at the polls.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Owontime: 9:30am On Jun 15, 2022
If you like cry,APC is fielding a Muslim/Muslim ticket.
You can Vote for Peter Obi, democracy is about choice and numbers.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nasreports77: 10:12am On Jun 15, 2022
Not dogara but Chief Ezekiel Afunkoyo. Tinubu will pick from Taraba State and Afunkoyonis better
Penguin2:
You mean Tinubu was specific about North East and Christian?

Then Dogara it is.

Northern votes gone with the wind grin
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by UtuokeAlcoholic: 11:02am On Jun 15, 2022
Truthisunique2:
He however distanced himself from the rumours, stressing that the carriers were undemocratic elements

mach7 hope you dey hear
We have an alternative in Atiku to console ourselves in the north. Simple

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by faceland: 11:03am On Jun 15, 2022
Great news. Chose Yakubu Dogara of Bauchi.
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by able20(m): 11:05am On Jun 15, 2022
Emilokan don fear, he would have tried it
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Miracle2020: 11:25am On Jun 15, 2022
He should have tried that rubbish nah,let see how he will win.
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by duwdu: 11:38am On Jun 15, 2022
Dear Nairalanders;

Please be aware that the link provided in the original post by the OP, actually leads to a Vanguard story published since the early hours on June 7, a full day before Tinubu emerged the candidate of the APC at their then ongoing convention.

In the Vanguard report, Tinubu was trying to ward off the potentially damaging rumor in circulation that could damage his chances at the then ongoing convention.

But in the original post here by the OP, the link was wrapped in a Google search mode through another site, to make the story look like Tinubu made the comment just hours ago! That's being disingenuous, IMO.

To me, the deceit — literally — must have coned a mod to push the thread as front page material. And now here we are.

Additionally, a cursory look at the OP's profile, threads, and relatively limited number of posts, shows that the OP is probably a propagandist for one Chief Ezekiel Afunkoyo, who the OP is promoting as the preferred christian VP nominee from the NE, for Tinubu.

Now, I don't mean to insinuate that Tinubu may end up choosing a VP from the NE who will happen to be a Muslim, because I don't know. However, folks should not start saying things like, "Murder!," "The man dey change-mouth just in one day!" etc, based on the tone set by this OP should Tinubu end up going the other way, against the OP's campaigns and expectations.

Just my two Kobo o. cheesy

Good luck, everyone.

P34c3

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Wwwq: 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2022
How
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Tareq1105: 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
omowolewa:
This man is just good to go

Don't you notice our own Super Eagles scored the best goal margin (10 : 0) after Tinubuoy's victory.

The Oracle have spoken.

Someone left billions behind his administration, I ask myself why will you keep billions when you have many problems the billion can solve.

Chai! No vex.
Just feel there are a lot to do with that.
I mean, another road to construct
Another Security Infrastructure to build
Another Loan to repay.

Savings and Investing are just school of thought.

I may believe "why saving when there a lot to do to generate more". Money is what money does.
You may believe "why not saving since tomorrow is uncertain." Conservative Theory

Sorry, oo o!
My thoughts, you quotes.

To his gullible supporters, leaving billions is an achievement while I see it as lack of ideas. He doesn't know what he wanted after all the budget plan for the year should say what the money should be used for. Abi he no get approved budget? Every money/ revenue that is realized has its expenditure line. We're not fools o. When he could have used the money to put up flyover bridges at the ever busy Awka township roads. Therefore leaving money in the state Treasury is not a selling point please, rather it's stupidity and non implementation of the approved budget. Na impeachment be dat if you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Sleekfingers: 6:32pm On Jun 15, 2022
leksite120:
Tinubu was never going to pick a Muslim vice before

Tinubu will pick a muslim VP......that will help him to gather votes in the north.......

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Igbojew: 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2022
solmusdesigns:
cool

Now that it is settled, watch them move to the next propaganda

They said he isnt fit yet he has went round the country non stop to consult and dialogue with political influencers

While Atiku went to Germany for health reason, Peter Obi went to decieve himself in Egypt.... JAGABAN is in Ekiti campaigning for his party Governorship candidate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kNUe2kzXXo&t=33s

PS: Isn't Nairaland a funny place with many having less integrity like to the Politicians they blame
The dude bellow and PrinceOfLagos goes about attacking any Tinubu supporters or post, claiming his anoiting candidate had won, now that they lost in all manner, they still lacked the diginity to quit the bitterness

You are one of those that carried the news and am very sure that you are and MURIC will be disappointed by the news because you.........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Aaseema: 7:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by gaskiyamagana: 9:24pm On Jun 15, 2022
vicdom:

Your bastard Mohamed a notorious rapist and a pedophile is rotting in hell fire already. cheesy grin
Because of Muslim ,Muslim tickets go for this:

Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by ityP(m): 10:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ronjule:
There is a very likelihood that Tinubu will win if he picks a Christian as Vice President

How will he win? sad
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by maasoap(m): 7:44am On Jun 19, 2022
ityP:

Either Obi or Atiku. I stay in the North. The majority Muslims in the North do not see the Christians as anything. They also do not value Yoruba Muslims. Guy, Tinubu going with a Christian Vice has lost the election before it started

I would have agreed with you but when I remembered Deborah's unfortunate incident, I realised that you didn't know what you just posted or probably lied
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
Chronic liar
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Missionaire: 3:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
leksite120:

Really?
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Ifearnoevil: 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
After all the debunking cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket by stalyf(m): 6:41am On Jul 18, 2022
leksite120:
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IGP Idris Vs Saraki: Justice Ministry Speaks On Report Linking Senate President / Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed / The Policeman That Shot Opeyemi Bamidel Is Not Fake But On Illegal Duty - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.