Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,331 members, 7,850,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:58 PM

Peter Obi Is Not God Sent, He Is A Politician And I Will Criticize Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Not God Sent, He Is A Politician And I Will Criticize Him (428 Views)

Thugs Arrested At A Politician's D'Angelo Hotel In Uyo, Akwa Ibom. Photos / Imo APC Crisis: Okorocha’s Son In-law Tackles Oshiomhole, Says ''you’re Not God' / Politician And His Brother Stab Themselves During Fight In Imo. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Is Not God Sent, He Is A Politician And I Will Criticize Him by Elbinawi: 3:57am On Jun 15, 2022
Some Peter Obi's supporters are attacking me due to my last post on his useless foreign travels. Some of these guys considered Peter Obi as a messiah and God sent! This is extremism.

Northern Nigeria gave Tyrant Buhari that tag of messiah in 2015 and we all saw what Nigeria has become today under his leadership. Nigeria today is worst than the Nigeria of 2015.

Elected officials are servants of the people that elected them in to office. Politicians who put themselves forward for public office must be ready for criticisms from the people they want to lead. This is democracy.

Those Peter Obi supporters who attacked me should understand that their presidential candidate is not God. And God never sent him. I will never criticize God but I will criticize the blunders of Peter Obi.

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Peter Obi Is Not God Sent, He Is A Politician And I Will Criticize Him by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:02am On Jun 15, 2022
Yawn, you guys are getting stale.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Not God Sent, He Is A Politician And I Will Criticize Him by lecowas: 4:09am On Jun 15, 2022
Anyone afraid of criticism has dictatorial tendencies. A leader at this dispensation must be able to swallow criticism positive or negative.

We called for democracy, we asked for freedom of speech, no one should be above criticism.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not God Sent, He Is A Politician And I Will Criticize Him by ChiefSosa(m): 4:27am On Jun 15, 2022
Firstly, there's NO politician that can handle half or even quarter of the criticism that Peter obi handles/handled.
Peter Obi has been SEVERELY criticized, and certain derogatory words have been used on him, not ONCE has he sent his security to arrest or assault any on his critics. Can the same be said about any other politician? Go and try it with Wike.
Do you know how many of Buhari's critics have been arrested, assaulted and/or even killed since he was head of state? Uncountable!
Peter is NOT afraid of criticism, he welcomes people to ask him questions whenever/wherever they meet him.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Not God Sent, He Is A Politician And I Will Criticize Him by HONESTFACT101(m): 5:55am On Jun 15, 2022
But you will praise the likes of tinubu
-let us forget that the man should be in a nursing home
-Does that mean that we should also forget that he is running under an APC who have increased the price of bread to twice if not thrice what it used to beundecided
OP My question to you being SUFFER NO DEY TIRE YOU ......signing out✈

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Recession On NL....wetin Dey Happen? / Nigeria May Disintegrate Soon, Fulani Terrorists Overrunning Every Part – Gani A / Bauchi State Governor, Bala Mohammed Pays Governor Wike A Visit In Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.